It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

matchmaking experiment time !!

page: 81
23
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028
 


Authority?


I'm just hooked up with the boss here, having a right royal giggle!


1600th post! Nice.

[edit on 3/11/2009 by purehughness]




posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by ugie1028
 


Authority?


I'm just hooked up with the boss here, having a right royal giggle!


1600th post! Nice.

[edit on 3/11/2009 by purehughness]


Now the boss wants to know why you've not checked in to the werewolf clinic yet ?? :shk:

Its a full moon and I'm scared.........

:shk: :shk:



posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


dont worry, batmans here



posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 




Well I sure as hell haven't seen no priest if that's what you're wondering


Is it covered under the matchmaking insurance plan?

Feeling pretty good actually baby, it's a mellow werewolf night, but wait and see until midnight yeah?


[edit on 3/11/2009 by purehughness]



posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by uk today
 


dont worry, batmans here





posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Wow it's a right regular party of creatures of the night here!


Don't worry blondie, join the party!

....One of us... one of us... one of us...




posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
Wow it's a right regular party of creatures of the night here!


Don't worry blondie, join the party!

....One of us... one of us... one of us...



" I live among the creatures of the night....I have'nt got the will to try and fight " :bash:




posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


:LOL:

Hmmmm UK COULD be CATWOMAN....

she was a creature of the night, and a temptress during the day....



posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028
 




Tell me about it...


So what's the score with lil miss Oni? I seem to have missed a bunch!



posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


I have not a clue.

i have missed as much as you have!



posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028
 


Good times.. Yeah, that's pretty much how this thread works!

Party on dude, party on



posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by uk today
 


:LOL:

Hmmmm UK COULD be CATWOMAN....

she was a creature of the night, and a temptress during the day....


:shk: :shk: :shk:

NO she could not !!!!!!!

:shk:

Everyone knows that AD is Catwoman.....silly Mr ugie :shk:



posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


So who would you be?

Maybe we can make up a new superhero alter-ego for you baby!



posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I know of no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot…



posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by uk today
 


So who would you be?

Maybe we can make up a new superhero alter-ego for you baby!


Someone like this huge ???





posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 



You should go with ''ms uk'' sounds great to me
then we can see a love story unfold with you and captain britain



posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant
reply to post by uk today
 



You should go with ''ms uk'' sounds great to me
then we can see a love story unfold with you and captain britain






posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Never in my life did I expect to see a video titled 'Jane Fonda Performing Space Sex'


But yeah, something like that baby


And Valiant's idea is pretty awesome too!



posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I know of no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot…


Yes Mr tribewilder, I got the ransom demand :shk: :shk:

You can blow the thread up for all I care !!!
:shk: :shk:



posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


I had a giggle at the title aswell



new topics

top topics



 
23
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

log in

join