It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

matchmaking experiment time !!

page: 76
23
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


Huge---I've just been goin through the Ikea catalogue but can't find any bomb shelters



Go find a bomb shelter baby so I can have a play---surely it can't be that hard to assemble


Ms mirabilis......any good with bomb shelters my little monkey ??




posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 

u can scratch the bomb shelter thing, i added that in there for laughs.,...

I have a sense of humor!!! AND my dads a mason, I can build it myself if i had too!


[edit on 11/1/2009 by ugie1028]



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by uk today
 

u can scratch the bomb shelter thing, i added that in there for laughs.,...

I have a sense of humor!!! AND my dads a mason, I can build it myself if i had too!


[edit on 11/1/2009 by ugie1028]


Forget it huge---forget it Ms mirabilis !!!
:shk: :shk:

Goddamit---I was looking forward to some DIY bomb sheltering !!
Spoilsport :shk:



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Downer baby! It was no good asking Ms Mirabilis anyway.. She's got miles upon miles of jungle to hide in if SHTF..

And NO I'm not going searching for her again! Last time was waaaaay too close!


So who's on the list then..

Access Denied, Bluebelle (like where'd she go?), maybe Zazzafrazz (in OZ, could be tricky), errr...
Any more honeybee?



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


pick me...pick me...

oh wait, you are talking about women huh?

Well I could shave my chest and pretend I guess..



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


oooo list compiled, im interested!!!!

Wonder if they would like Jesus impersonators as well.
ill U2U the pic



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder
 


Well, you're in Canada, not TOO far away from Mr Ugie..


Is this a potential match in the making?

It wouldn't be the weirdest.. Like maybe Boy in a Dress trying to get it on with RandyVS..


I've said it before, I'll say it again:



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


ew

second line

ew



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
reply to post by purehughness
 


pick me...pick me...

oh wait, you are talking about women huh?

Well I could shave my chest and pretend I guess..


Thank god you're here


Now----be careful when you shave that hairy little chest, cos Blondie is not liable for any cuts or injuries sustained by her client base in pursuit of lurve



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Now----be careful when you shave that hairy little chest, cos Blondie is not liable for any cuts or injuries sustained by her client base in pursuit of lurve




Luv, if you could see my hairy chest, you would not be calling it little LOL.

Think more like grizzly bear...........



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder
 


thought that comes to mind....

bigfoot...

GUYS CONSPIRACY SOLVED, ITS TRIBE WELDER!!

IM just kidding, dont hurt me!




posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028
 


May not have made a match, but we've sure solved one of the great mysteries of our time!!




What a delightful little honey-trap we've set up here! Bwahahaa!



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028
 


Now we need to be VERY nice to Mr ugie----don't we Mr ugie ??


Cos Mr ugie is really a VERY famous powerful person


I can't reveal my clients identity for confidentiality reasons, but I'm a very good girl Mr ugie and say my prayers every night



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Aaaah so you've been enlightened too! Isn't it AWESOME!?
I'm truly honoured.





posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by ugie1028
 


Now we need to be VERY nice to Mr ugie----don't we Mr ugie ??


Cos Mr ugie is really a VERY famous powerful person


I can't reveal my clients identity for confidentiality reasons, but I'm a very good girl Mr ugie and say my prayers every night





i take it that you got that thing i sent!


you should see me during the day.... im BATMAN! kidding!!!

im not christian, or catholic, so if you pray or not, i wont hold it against you.



[edit on 11/1/2009 by ugie1028]



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028
 


Hope you're not like THIS Batman..

KA-CLICK!




posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 




hahahahaha

that's really close to the truth.... its scary.... PSYCH!



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028
 


WILDER ANGRY




posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder
 


big hammer VS son of god.... who you gonna place your bets with? (inside joke?)

LoL i asked nicely not to hurt me!!!!

so any matches coming forward, or is this a lost cause?



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by uk today
 


Aaaah so you've been enlightened too! Isn't it AWESOME!?
I'm truly honoured.




Phew...It's ok huge, he's really Batman.....phew


We can keep sinning, its still cool to sin


Now Batman is surely dating Lois Lane ??
Mmmmm.....
So why is Batman seeking a new lurve in his life ??

Who cares....a two-timing scumbag Batman is none of our business



new topics

top topics



 
23
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

log in

join