It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

matchmaking experiment time !!

page: 206
23
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8
 


A wise apple, eh? You know just what I means Pal, yous knows what I mean.




posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by inchworm
 


I may be reading the signals wrong, but....are you coming onto me?




posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by inchworm
 


I may be reading the signals wrong, but....are you coming onto me?



Hardy har har, wise guy-- you wish. If I was comin onto you youd' know it!



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm
If I was comin onto you youd' know it!


Well I should hope so!




posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by inchworm
 
reply to post by LiveForever8
 


Oh, get a room already!




posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well aint this beautiful.

It seems everyone wants a piece of Inchworm (a guy who neither asked for or needs any matchmaking help), whereas poor old me (a bachelor in genuine need of matchmaking services) is palmed off with what? Gladys - a picture with a doll glued to it.

Sorry uk today but inchworm was right. Your matchmaking thread is not fit for purpose.



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by inchworm
 


I may be reading the signals wrong, but....are you coming onto me?



Inchworm, don't be so obvious


When I recruited your services it was for a matchmaking success with a dudette, not a dude !!!


Ya don't have to hit on EVERYBODY baby !!!




posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by inchworm
 
reply to post by LiveForever8
 


Oh, get a room already!





And you can stop encouraging them as well



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star
Well aint this beautiful.

It seems everyone wants a piece of Inchworm (a guy who neither asked for or needs any matchmaking help), whereas poor old me (a bachelor in genuine need of matchmaking services) is palmed off with what? Gladys - a picture with a doll glued to it.

Sorry uk today but inchworm was right. Your matchmaking thread is not fit for purpose.


Yeah, gotta agree, the worm is sure in demand !!


Sure we can't tempt ya baby ???
I mean look at him in action....the way he moves.....tis totally irresistable !!




Hmmmm....



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

And you can stop encouraging them as well




..Just trying to help push along a future relationship is all.





posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Still think uk today and inchworm where made for each other.



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Still think uk today and inchworm where made for each other.



I know your game baby...oh yeah...
Trying to become the Matchmaking King


There's sabotage afoot here.....




posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Na i just think two people would like each other, like you said, who knows who would like each other here. But i think you two are pulling towards each other, and you know it.



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033
 


Bud, I already gots me a sweetie for Valentines day (she just dont' know it).



posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by inchworm
 


Are my ears burning?




posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by inchworm
 


Are my ears burning?



Leave it to me baby.....my mate Jack is goin to get " Uncle Santa " here to spill the beans







posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8
 


Its uk today, and inchworm, i would say they have this thread going to create that feeling for each other.



posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033
 


Which leave just you and me.

What a coincidence.




posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8
 


There is no such thing as a coincidence, lol.



new topics

top topics



 
23
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

log in

join