It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

matchmaking experiment time !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Oh and how can anyone resist blups avatar

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Whats strange is that I am into all that stuff you listed, LOST, Prison break, Supernatural, 24, ghost hunting, conspiracy, and the lots.... Very odd... Anyway, how is life for ya..lol..

[edit on Aug 30th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

How YOU doin

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

well I love the long walks on the beach, but HATE coconut

so that rules me out

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

well I love the long walks on the beach, but HATE coconut

so that rules me out

so - this has been useful so far :-)

much has been ruled in - and ruled out

but really - who doesn't like long walks on the beach?

:-)

still thinking....

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Just got out of a really long term relationship. I'll probably be too descript here, but I'm really not this picky.

-Someone who doesn't need to live on a schedule. I find people who are too strict to a schedule to have problems. It might just be me, but typically they are people with timultuous pasts who feel the need to "be in control."

-A girl who isn't too independent. Independent is good, but love is codependence to some extent.

-Confidence is needed. A girl who doesn't mind going out without makeup is a HUGE plus.

-I'll bite the bullet and watch Project Runway with you if you can watch the game with me.

-I'll hold your purse and let you do your dressing room thing in the mall if you go to guitar center with me.

-You need to like my music

-You need to like giving and receiving massages

-You need to think everything I do is cute.

-Artistic is good.

-I like silence as much as I like laughing.

But the only real requirement is honesty. If things are going badly, they need to be communicated, the same as if they were going wonderfully.

I realize that these lists are just projections of the insecurities of the people who write them. I'm cool with that.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Well looks like Santa won't be visiting me this year

Two extremely scary things on your list !!

Artistic is good-------me ruled like completely out

plus---
no make up to go out with----aaargh !!
Does that include eye liner n lippie ??
Mascara ain't a problem---just dye the lashes

Good luck !!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

His avatar scares me hahaha.

If we were going off people's avatars, i'd much rather go for the Marilyn Monroe!

Look at what there is. A disturbing angel looking thing, a monkey, a dinosaur, a gun toting cowboy (who is actually Clint Eastwood) and a red letter V (me) hahah.

I like this little spinning head dude.

[edit on 31/8/09 by Kram09]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Hiya Kram09

Those aves are rather scary----but the disturbing angel looking thing is quite sexy
:
:

Now you'll be pleased to hear that you've gained xtra points on No3 on the list-----sense of humour

And you're not into survival horror gaming are you by any chance ???
Res Evil and stuff like that ??

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

His avatar scares me hahaha.

A disturbing angel looking thing

Hey come on now.... don't judge a book by it's cover.

Beneath that disturbing and scary exterior is a puppy dog....oh wait, i ate the puppy dog... well ok, I'm pretty disturbing i guess.

:shk::shk:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I like most kinds of games really. Hahaha that reminded me of a game i played (not to get off topic here) it was called Siren....something or other. It was some Japanese horror game, i played it on ps3 and anyway i am chatting on. There was a point to this....but i forgot what it was.

I haven't played Resident Evil games for many moons. I haven't played Resident Evil 5...i don't know whether it's any good. Okay i'll shut up now.

Okay that Japanese game was called Siren: Blood Curse. I just googled it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Hahaha, well fair enough.

But stop eating puppy dogs. Evil.

*HAPPY THOUGHTS* *HAPPY THOUGHTS* *HAPPY THOUGHTS*

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Hahaha, well fair enough.

But stop eating puppy dogs. Evil.

*HAPPY THOUGHTS* *HAPPY THOUGHTS* *HAPPY THOUGHTS*

Oooo is that a monkey in your post above?

mmmmmmm monkey brains.... mmmmmmmmmm

:shk:

[edit on 31/8/09 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well I am taken but what I usually look for is in no real order.

1. personality
2. must have a sense of humor
3. outgoing
4. family oriented
5. must have one obsession so they get mine with France and Buffy...lol or just accept the two : )

I usually go for personality first. The more outgoing and funny you are the more I like you. I am a very outgoing person and I dont hide my feelings or thoughts and I need someone who understands that. I stick up for my beliefs and if you cant stick up for your own I cant be with you : ) I swear this is why I love my bf.. He fits it all.....well except being 8 hrs away. My bf cant stand France but he loves his Elvis so he gets why I am so into what I am into. We get each other, which is a first for me! Good luck!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

AAaaaaaw-----you and Kram have disappointed blondie here

:shk: :shk:

Mmmmm----seems my first matchmaking potential success has ended in miserable failure !!

Oh well---you win some----you lose some----

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Aw c'mon, my own mug was up there for the last 6 months. I post here enough I figured it just got old to people. But the dinosaur was drawn by a fellow musician named Jordan Buckley. Most of his stuff is fairly "fringe" as far as tastes go.

Like I said, the lists are great fun, but by ruling out those who are different from your standard wants and needs you limit yourself.

You will not find a perfect person unless you first perfect yourself. For me, I'm just fine being flawed and finding someone just as messed up as me.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Mmmmm----well I've got to deduct 8.5 points for your failure to play Res Evil 5. :shk:

Now, how many cups of coffee are we talking here ??
See if we have a match on the caffeine addiction

My daily ballpark on this would be about 8 cups

Life without Gold Blend would be unthinkable-----and whoever invented cappucino

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
Aw c'mon, my own mug was up there for the last 6 months. I post here enough I figured it just got old to people. But the dinosaur was drawn by a fellow musician named Jordan Buckley. Most of his stuff is fairly "fringe" as far as tastes go.

Like I said, the lists are great fun, but by ruling out those who are different from your standard wants and needs you limit yourself.

You will not find a perfect person unless you first perfect yourself. For me, I'm just fine being flawed and finding someone just as messed up as me.

Aw---you're ave is ace

and the thread is just a bit of fun----the chances of meeting someone that fits the bill is unrealistic, it would like never happen.

And if it did, maybe that would bring complications in itself ??
2 people exactly the same----Hmmmm??
They say opposites attract, maybe there is a reason for that

And I'm flawed bigtime---I'm insecure, messed up, apprehensive about the future, indecisive--------

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
kk ill go^^
- to be into conspiracy and esoteric knowledge like me,to be able to make me feel like im stupid compared to her XD to actualy understand this stuff.
- to like my childish and stupid innocent behavior all the time.
- to be just cute..to feel love from her
- to be able to tease me and play me,but only for fun,not for jealousy and shallow behavior!
- i think i will really love a "obssesive" type of girl that just wants to ripp your skin and be inside you haha thats so cute^^
- to LIKE ME,sexualy and spiritualy
- to share my childish radical view of the world and to be classy hehe XD

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Stillalive]

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Cups? I just inject it straight into my veins.

Okay seriously i don't drink 8 cups, but i am sure i could increase the amount i drink! One time i tried.....decaf coffee. It was horrible. I felt dirty and ashamed and had to go wash it down with the caffeinated kind.

Do you have milk in your coffee? Have you ever tried putting chocolate milk into it? It's actually really nice, hahaha.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join