It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

matchmaking experiment time !!

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

You have a two hundred page thread going, that is no failure!
Please don't
, you probably have one of the most successful threads on the site.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
it seems i was missed

awe been busy with yard work ect . but alas single boys , i have read every single post on here and to the highest bidder , ( meaning the first boy or man to hop on a plane to meet me this summer , wins me , and believe me im worth it . )

got a heart of pure gold here and a nice figure to add to the package , on top of a working brain . and i can cook . cleaning i do only when in the mood to clean .

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Angel,
Yes you have been missed! And ok I will take you up on your offer. I got a six week course coming up and after that I plan to take some time off. So it will be in the latter part of the summer that I can make the trip. Unless I can make the plans with in the next two weeks which I think is un likely.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

Angel,
Yes you have been missed! And ok I will take you up on your offer. I got a six week course coming up and after that I plan to take some time off. So it will be in the latter part of the summer that I can make the trip. Unless I can make the plans with in the next two weeks which I think is un likely.

take your time , for im not planning on going anywhere this summer , instead ill work on my yard , maybe put in a new lawn add some nice looking plants and flowers ect . and bask in my view from my house .

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Angel
that sounds like something nice to do. I really have very little yard to work with any more. I was going to put in a tree this year, but instead I have found several coming up from seed. So I will see how those turn out. I have been considering putting in a hot tub in the back yard some time though. That however will be very long project to take on.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

i love trees and did you say a hottub? oo id love to have one of those , but i think iv got a larger yard for it .

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I like a hot tub also, that's why I was considering it. Having a large yard is always nice for most anything you would like to do with it. On the other hand though the yard I do have is completely fenced, so although it is small it will work for a hot tub.
I like trees a lot also. I had a lot of them at my place on the other side of town, I gave up having trees on this side as a trade off for not being to far from where I work.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

i can understand that , but i really am the lucky one for anywhere in norway is a view to die for , one of the reasons why norway has always seemed the best place to call home even tho i grew up and spend most of my life in new york city.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I have to agree with you that a beautiful view is something that is priceless. I would also think that going from New York to a place with a beautiful view is probably about the two greatest extremes you can get. I grew up on the foot hills of the rocky mountains. So I know and very much do want a view of mountains.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

oh we got that everywhere you look

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Angel
yes I was pretty sure about that. Also with what you have told me you have plenty of land to go along with it. That is something else that can make a place much more pleasant to live.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Please don't

Luuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrve you baby !!

Oh, and looks like Blondie might have her 1st match at last thanks to you and Angel

Make sure you get on that plane!!

I'm not a failure.....Yaaaaaaaaaaaay !!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Please don't

Luuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrve you baby !!

Oh, and looks like Blondie might have her 1st match at last thanks to you and Angel

Make sure you get on that plane!!

I'm not a failure.....Yaaaaaaaaaaaay !!

only time will tell ,,, can i have two,,,

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Two, so one is never enough???? haha
Traveling half way around the world is always an expensive thing to do, so I still got a lot of checking to do. But thanks the encouragement. I hope I will be getting on that plane but like Angel said, do need some time.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Of course you can have two sweetie

You can have as many as you want....in fact take em all !!

I'll hire a plane to bring em all to Norway yeah ??

Oh, can I come as well, cos I want to see the Aurora Borealis and I heard you can see it from Norway

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Two, so one is never enough???? haha
Traveling half way around the world is always an expensive thing to do, so I still got a lot of checking to do. But thanks the encouragement. I hope I will be getting on that plane but like Angel said, do need some time.

Well lets get you in the mood baby

We'll try a Norwegian band methinks.....

[edit on 26-5-2010 by uk today]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

you sure do like your music!
Actually I will be needing to know how common English is spoken, then the currency and a few other things.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

you sure do like your music!
Actually I will be needing to know how common English is spoken, then the currency and a few other things.

Hey that last vid even mentioned Angels name at the end !!

How cool is that !!

Oh sorry I only do posh English darling, don't do any of that common stuff

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Of course you can have two sweetie

You can have as many as you want....in fact take em all !!

I'll hire a plane to bring em all to Norway yeah ??

Oh, can I come as well, cos I want to see the Aurora Borealis and I heard you can see it from Norway

gotta love that , ONLY IF THEY ALL WANT ME . Ill settle for one good man with a of heart gold ...

@ red, your serious about this trip?
( as im getting too old for non sence )

[edit on 26/5/10 by alysha.angel]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well the more, the merrier to choose from hun

One of em has got to have that heart of gold !!

I know Red....yet more music

new topics

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join