It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

matchmaking experiment time !!

page: 192
23
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   


my idol ...


but thats what i really want know ...




posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


Alysha
to answer your question from what I have seen there are many around hear that sound like they would jump at the chance.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ufomies

Originally posted by uk today
So what are you looking for ??
Spill the beans.




I'm looking for a woman, who would be willing to admit that it's possible that I wasn't the Antichrist.


Welcome to matchmaking baby


Awesome to have the Antichrist aboard !!



p.s Kinda wondered how long it would be before you showed up baby !!




posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


Oh forget men sweetie.....let's boogie instead !!






posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel
 




Where is your man you say?

Well....




Or..





posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup
 


Never mind " where is your man "..........where is the sexiest ave on the boards ??



Where is the " winged adonis " ???
Bring him back....




posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
wow... your thread is still going strong... have you managed to bring anyone together?



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
 


Probably not !!


But we keep trying....


How the devil are you baby ??




posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


I'm alright today... was a little strange yesterday... and now i think i've just eaten too much


Thought i'd check out BTS... see if anything new is happening...



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
 


Well the entity that is this thread is still alive n kicking !!


Hey, it's good to see you on BTS again baby....
Now can we get you matched up ??



Oh, do you fancy a trip to Norway ??
Blondie has a client in Norway that she needs to match up....




posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


I would sure like to see Norway!



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
 


Well the entity that is this thread is still alive n kicking !!


Hey, it's good to see you on BTS again baby....
Now can we get you matched up ??



Oh, do you fancy a trip to Norway ??
Blondie has a client in Norway that she needs to match up....



are ye talking about me? ye cant be talking about me .

must be my evil twin ye are talking about . ....

but my front door is open , its the back door thats is always locked .



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
reply to post by uk today
 


I would sure like to see Norway!


if its a prefect view your looking for , we v got that by the tons, and one prefect view is from my house .



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


Alysha
yes I do like a beautiful view, and you are sure lucky have a view from your home. I not to long ago had to move. I am in a compact area now, so there is no view. But then again this is Texas. Its not like there are any hills that I would call the start of a nice view.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Hmmm.,. Norway i'm sure has its great places but i don't know anyone in Norway...

I'm stuck in a compact environment at the mo so any change i'm sure would be great!

You know me... what i've talked about etc etc...

I NEED SPACE!!



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


I have no idea if blondie was chatting about you... i've never seen you here before...

And you are probably too young for me anyway.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


I have no idea if blondie was chatting about you... i've never seen you here before...

And you are probably too young for me anyway.


im 34 just so you know ,

and you are how old? if you dont mind us knowing that is



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


Alysha
yes I do like a beautiful view, and you are sure lucky have a view from your home. I not to long ago had to move. I am in a compact area now, so there is no view. But then again this is Texas. Its not like there are any hills that I would call the start of a nice view.



you may as well know the view from my house is a large lake and a nice sized mountain behind the lake and some farm land i live up in the mountains about 90 miles from the City of Bergen



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


Alysha
Ahh yes what you described does sound very beautiful. I am from mountain country so where I live now I do miss it very much. I hope to get back to it some day.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


I have no idea if blondie was chatting about you... i've never seen you here before...

And you are probably too young for me anyway.


im 34 just so you know ,

and you are how old? if you dont mind us knowing that is


So, it looks like you are old enough for me after all
I'm 37ish...

And that view sounds just like the view i'm looking for... it gets real boring looking at buildings all the time and of course living in the City there are too many people here...



new topics

top topics



 
23
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

log in

join