It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truly my last post on this website regarding Christianity's hate towards Islam.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

Please read that post of mine before this one.

Now...

To all "Christians" who feel it is the christian thing to bash islam in any way they can, to post supposed "contradictions" from the Qur'an, etc etc.

This is the site for you:

www.answering-christianity.com...

The purpose of it:

www.answering-islam.org...

^A pathetic attempt at bringing down Islam. The very christian thing to do.

www.answering-christianity.com... should answer all of your ANTI-Islamic questions, my christian brothers.

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Truth to tell, I've never bashed a religion that I haven't studied *extensively*...But the same general conclusion that I've reached in all of the studies I've made so far come down to this:

*People* created religions that try to answer the basic questions of existance...But the answers that they come up with have changed & evolved along with the societal & environmental pressures that caused those questions to be asked in the first place. Also, the vast majority of religions (historical & modern) have many of the same basic tenents & share much of the same basic philosophies. Yet, mostly all of them have been at fault for allowing some close-minded, extremists get in charge of the organized structure of the religion, which has caused countless atrocities against the very religion that they've been speaking for. Most of these religions have the basic tenents of "Peace with yourself, your neighbor & your world", but they've *used* their religion to create more war/oppression/bloodshed than *all other reasons* for such acts *combined*.

IMO, if somebody has to believe in *something*, it should be the basic tenent of Peace & not any religion that mankind creates around that belief.

I consider myself to be a person of Faith, but want no ties to Religion...There's a line between those two that power-hungry megalomaniacs try to cross too often, to the detriment of all humankind.

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
LoL "Allah" what a damn lie!

Yhwh was always the only name, Jehova was a mistranslation, and Allah an Arab word!

God never had a name, the Islams are "infidels" for naming him! (Like I really care, but hey...you are talking about religions knit-picking eachother without any historical facts)

Toddlers...HAHAHAH sorry for laughing but you guys really have to check this thing out!

www.answering-christianity.com...

They say that Jeramiah was written about 826 years after moses, well how funny because Moses and the Israelis left Egypt about 1800 BC 1900s BC and the bible didn't even begin to be written down until about the 900s BC 700s BC.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 15-2-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have to agree with MD.... certainly not saying there is no God (I do believe, but dont tie myself to any given religion), but whenever people allow such beliefs to cloud their judgement and sense of right or wrong with regard to common human dignity and respect for others, there is a serious problem....

The problem is, Muslims do have the above mentioned clouding of judgement.... they are not the only group to do so however, and I do believe it is exploited by the Cabal in order to generate disdain towards them by the rest of the world.

As I mentioned in the Plan, I believe the Cabal is very interested in this coming conflict as the Muslim population is a large population, and one that they are able to influence very little due to thier religion and culture. This makes them an unacceptable threat to the Cabal.

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
A question about that "Answering-Christianity" thing.

He says he isn't trying to convert anyone, or anything like that, and that allah as long as you believe in One God, and do riteous things, will let you into paradice.

So first off, Christians believe in One God, whether to us it seems 3 or a billion or whatever, to them it is only ONE GOD, so presto, they have that covered...many also are riteous people, not like the greedy political church they follow, so boom they have that covered.

So why is it most of Islam thinks they are going to hell? As this guy states?

Furthermore (I intend to crush this bafoon), he did say he's not trying to convert anyone and you never even have to have a clue that Islam exists to still go to heaven.

So why doesn't he just shut-up about his religion, and tell people to do good things instead? This guy sounds like a hypocrit, and albiet he's not violent like others of his belief, he still is a hypocrit none-the-less.

He's trying to claim islam is understanding and peaceful and not trying to force everyone to be muslim, yet they are out there blowing people up and calling the USA the "Great Satan".

Hillarious!

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
he does.

America is the great satan... where have you been living at?

america is a utopia?

america is #1 in murder
theft
suicide
abortion
any type of crime you can think of

you killed off all the indians?

who killed 200+ million slaves during the entire slave trade

america is living fat and rich... flossing their rich and greed while kids in africa are starving to death..

america IS the great satan, where the hell have you been

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Illmatic: There is a good deal of truth in what you state.... however, statements like yours are what the Cabal uses against Muslims... Keep in mind, the Cabal is a creature of the white aristocratic protestant elite... yet, they hold sway and influence over the vast majority of western culture and the population.... the same population that is, or at least has common interests with the white middle class white collar worker....

Statements such as yours are obviously directed against the class that most supports, and is most influenced by the Cabal... it doesnt take much work for your words to be used to create a tension of orders of magnitude greater intensity than you originally created AGAINST you, based on these same statements.

As I mentioned, there is a good deal of truth in your statements... but when your statement is twisted and used to cloud the judgement of others, that truth becomes irrelavant.

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
AHAHHAHA I hate people who give that #1 in murder blah blah blah crap...wrong, proportionally we are actually quite low on the scale to other such nations, hell Russia has more murders than we do and they have half the population.

God, America is the light, and your Arab backward hell holes, must be removed from this planet (not the religion, just the damnable nations)

Islam has never been as much the problem, as the Arabic "beddouin value system"...but then you probably have no clue what that's about.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I dont want to bash the (islamic) (good) people but what the teachings itself
say, truly they go against my every conscience.

1. when you die you have ever lasting virgins. sura 2:25

what about the virgins? why can a man have more than one? what is the point of having sex?

sex for pleasure is condemned by god.

sex is for procreating and love not to have dozens of virgins.

truly in my (conscience) that is the theology of satan.

where is god in this heaven?

where is the love of him and the beauty of seeing his face?

I cannot agree with sura 2:25 even if i grew up 50 strait yeaars as a muslim.

Jesus tells us not to curse at all, while allaah says dont curse often for i am most
a and often forgivable.

even taking his name in vain?

even allah himself says if you take an oath that you will not have relations with a women for four months, and if you break the oath in that
time allah is most and often forgivable.

god in the ot forbids breaking oaths, and tells us dont take one if you cannot keep it.

Illmatic said..

:: do you get your info from jewish media ""?

This info is in the koran itself.

The media is run by satan and i dont take it legit or truthful.

Im being sincere here, stuff i read in the koran i cannot agree with exspecially the virgins in heaven thing. that is nonsense.

About forcable conversion.

1. the koran has many of these passages.

sura jihad 2:216

"" (holy) fighting in (allahs) (cause) is (ordained) for (muslims) though you (dislike) it ""

you said jesus preached forcable conversion?

i dont think you understand what (forcable) means.

It means by (force) by (killing) by (jihad) by saaying convert or (die).

Give me one passage out of our bible where jesus says...

(Kill) the infidels.

(take) them hostage and (force) them to convert?

there is no ssuch passage.

yea he says he is the only truth and the only way but thats not saying to take people by force
and ((MAKE)) them convert.

about the usa, well, the only thing i can say is that we are a massively (evil) country.

we are (nothing) but amusement.

we degrade women in the worst way.

we have started many wars and instigated many wars.

we are a nation of (idols) and (entertainment).

we never used to be like this though.

even though msulims know its a evil country they think its christian.

this country is becoming massively anti christian and all the terrorist see is infidels.

even allah himself condemns suicide so they are hypocrites to even their own teachings.

peace.

[Edited on 15-2-2003 by Truth]

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
truth,

what in the world, i never said the jewish media... i said CNN..

i never mentioned jewish, look me up right cuz I want to know where I said that.

first of all, the qur'an teaches to fight if someone else is attacking you because of your religion...it doesnt teach turn the other cheek because all round the world the "turn or cheek" doctine is RIDICULOUS.

qur'an never says to kill the infidel, show me the sura.

I'm sorry truth, but didnt Jesus himself say:

"I did not come into this world to bring peace, but the sword"

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The qur'an never says to kill the infidel, show me the sura

[Koran 5.33] The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,

[8.39] And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

[8.65] O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand.

[9.5]So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

ěProphet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: An evil fateî (Sura 9:73).

ěBelievers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you...î (Sura 9:122).

[9.73]O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.

[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

(Koran, 17:16-17)"When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet sin. So that Allah's word is proven true against them, then we destroy them utterly."

[Edited on 17-2-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
almost all those verses were written for THAT time period.

[Koran 5.33] The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,

in other words.. if they attack you, defend yourself

[8.39] And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

written for that time... Mohammad persecuted for preacing Islam in Mecca... forced emigration to Medina.

[8.65] O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand.

again written for that time.. keyword(s): "O Prophet"

9.5]So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

idolaters... King David slaughtered idolters, so did Moses... but are they known by us as evil men? no

ěProphet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: An evil fateî (Sura 9:73).

again written for that time... do you know who the Hypocrites were.. they werent hypocrites.. they were The Hypocrites.. they said they would defend Mohammad in war but they betrayed him, thus the name Hyprocites.

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
FM, Il67 meant all around, not just at one point. But guess who has lowest crime rate? Austria! One Law that helps? you eighteen? Illegal NOT to own a gun. Not illegal to own a gun, but to not own a gun. In other words, can't mug the little ol lady cause that purse may have a Magnum .45 in it. Or she might have at home, you never know.

But America does lead in most crimes.

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Illmatic, I agree that indeed those verses may have been written for a period, or a situation that has passed. In my eyes I would make the assumption that they are not relevent for today.

The OT is like that as well.

However these are the sort of verses that the fanatics quote to justify their killing, so THEY see them as relevent today, and as a result justify their atrocities in the Koran.

Now if their leaders support them ... take the Iman in the London mosque, take Iran, take the Taliban, Take Saudi arabia, etc, etc, etc, and they define how the Koran should be interpretated, then then what are WE to believe.

These are the justifications for their cries of Jihad...

We must say that these verses ARE meant to be taken seriously today as the people who say they are the authorities on the Koran say that as well.

Islam is radicalized with the verses like these used to justifiy their homocidal desires.

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
also i think you missed this one.

2:216

"" Holy fighting in allahs cause is ordained for muslims though you
dislike it ""

he forces them to fight as it seems right here.

theres the difference, jesus does not preach conversion by force or fighting in his name, he preaches praying for
other souls instead of fighting.

and the reward is virgins in heaven.

ilmatic im asking this sincerely.

do you agree with a heaven where men get as many virgins as they want?

peace.

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
again, that was written for that time period.

truth, if you had any idea why they were fighting in the first place you wouldnt be posting here.

Jesus said, " i did not come to bring peace, but the sword"

but you never hear christians quoting that

christians quote all the good things jesus said, all the bad things muhammad said, and they dont say none of the good things muhammad said..

do you agree with a heaven where men get as many virgins as they want?

of course not, that's dumb and i never believed in that.

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
thaat qoute does not prove anything..

"" I did not come to bring peace but the sword ""

Notice he says (I) did not come.

he did not say you go out and bring my sword and holy fight in my name.

there is not one passage in the NT stating to fight (forcfully) in christ name.

"" of course not thaas stupid and i dont believe in that ""

then why does allah teach this?

sura 2:25

on heaven...

"" This is what we were provided with before, and they will be given things in resemblence, and
they shall have (therein) (purified) (mates) and (wives) and they will abide therein
(forever) ""

isnt pro creation gone after death.

inst sex for pleasure condemned by god?

with all due respect that is the theology of satan.

peace.

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
truth, i cant tell you why God teaches this and that because I'm not God and I never imagine myself being him

"I did not come to bring peace but the sword" can easily be misinterpreted to fighting in the name of jesus but it has been overlook and it's not even mentioned because christians dont want to hear it

and the qur'an does not say bring me sword and kill as you have said... most of the things written in the qur'an dealing with killing and such was written for that time

people have misintrepreted (osama) but they dont represent real islam... any real muslim will tell you that they're ashamed that a man like osama "represents" their religion.

this is what my qur'an has on sura 2:25... the WHOLE verse:

But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. everytime they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: why, this is what we fed with before," for they are given things in similtudes; and they have therein pure and holy companions; and they abide therein forever

truth, this verse and easily be misintrepreted

but it doesnt mean say yea muslims, we're gonna have sex all day with these virgins forever and they're ours forever to keep

not it doesnt say that and i dont think it means that

it says abide therein.. abide in the gardens... doesnt revelations talk about beautiful gardens and rivers flowing with trees and fruits which is paradise?

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The problem is, is that in our heaven we are never mentioned of sex after death.

It is impossible to pro creat after death and having sex after death even with a holy mate is
sex for pleasure and not for creation.

thats the problem i have with that.

even sex between two people after death is for lust and not procreation.

many people have misintepreted it like osama and terrorist and they are evil for believing it, but these type of passages
can lead to massive confusion.

Our heaven talks about being in pure peace, seeing gods face, living for eternity in pure heaven. sex is for earth, sex is for creating, the feeling of sex was
gods only choice to make us mate with each other. sex after death is gone in any compacity.

"" they were written for those times ""

Ok, but, it calls us poly thiest over and over with hatred, saying we are the unjust.

It says dont even take christians and jews as friends because the unjust are not guided?

who is allah to say who is unjust just because of their belief?

even jesus can see good people in other beliefs who will convert.

allah says clearly to not curse (much)

jesus says to not curse at (all), let your yes be yes, your no be no.

allah says its ok to break a vow.

jesus says do not take a vow if you cant keep it.

In sura 4 you are allowed to have more than one wife at a time.

Its like the literal watering down of jesus teachings to make people lax and unaware of sin.

I truly believe many good muslims will be converted with the sign of christ to come.

another thing thats wrong is conversion by force.

they teach if one does not convert when you find them kill them.

in other words die or convert.

jesus teaches he is the only way truth and life, yes, but its not converting by force.

jesus teaches to pray for other beliefs sacrafice for them, allah teaches we are infidels evil.

this is the difference which concerns all souls.

peace.

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
rock it TRUTH!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join