It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A course in Miracles - Are people really evil?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hey from England,
At last a site that says it all and tells it has it really is about the universe and the miracle of the holy spirit that is going to lead us back to ONE. J was the first to see the truth and I would like to work to be the next. Gary is my hero. People I know are not aware that we are all one and this world and all that is in it is a distraction from the truth.

In life we come across evil doings and deeds also part of the dream to distract us from the truth. People will threaten to kill but if we are all one then surely this means that even good people can be evil and vice versa.

Can't wait to hear from likeminded people.

Afuture

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Afuture]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I have no damn idea what this post meant. I just clicked here because of the topic and boy was I disappointed.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
[edit on 29-8-2009 by loner007]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
what do you mean and have you read gary's books? Not many people I know have but it really does make sense.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
people just don't get it that we are all one and there is a reason for everything.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS / BTS, thanks for stopping by the introduction forum where you can tell us a little or a lot about you, if you like.
Please keep in mind this forum is to say hello not to start topical threads, if you have any questions please feel free to U2U my self or any other staff member.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Mod Note: Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself

[edit on 29/8/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Sorry and thank you. I will start a new post.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Afuture

This thread is fine now, I just wanted to keep it focused on you and not any other topics, you can post to any thread or forum you wish to. Though 20 posts is required before you can author your own threads.
Take your time there is a lot here and the members will go out of there way to help or answer any questions you may have.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
People please, be kind or don't post.

Thank You.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The info in my reply is only from my own extra-experiences over the past 30+ years.

Good and Evil are a Concept we employ here for the Experience it provides us the Soul. We can find the concept being active in all the supporting realms for this 3D. The concept is called Duality.

Once you again Awaken to your own higher Awareness beyond the limited astral layers, you will find that Duality actually does not exist at all. So it is only relevant to the worlds using that concept for its experience offerings to Souls.

Hence why it can be said that, "Even Hitler went to Heaven."

Now I know the vast majority of people have a massive reaction to that statement. But that reaction is based solely in the Beliefs all of us are Indoctrinated with from the moment we were born here. It is what Limits us to never looking outside our own Box of Beliefs that we are so very much attached to and so then refuse to even consider another possibility.

If you can understand the Hitler statement, you will know it tells us an important fact. Duality is not real, it is only an experience. Beyond the realm of that concept there really is no Judgements.

Only humans and other forms employing Duality are prone to making value-based Judgements. As a soul you see all things as being valid for experience and do not Judge any of it.

Let the flaming begin

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Loner007 was close to understanding.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
people are just mislead/misguided. human errors keep people from being in the right path.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by platipus]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Sorry, but I really cannot see that 'choosing to experience' the genocide of millions is a choice that would actually merit inclusion and acceptance in a higher realm. There may be no judgement which all seems very suspect to me, but just by dint of having chosen to have millions of people dying in agony and torment of their physical bodies, minds and souls would in fact cause one to be only accepted in one of the lower realms, probably the lowest, until one's spiritual vibration was high and noble enough to merit inclusion with loving souls who had not chosen to experience the abject torture and misery and killing of millions of others.
But welcome anyway.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think what Afuture and others on here mean is that we are kept in this world by such events that take us away from the oneness that we all desire. The more we are distracted from the truth, the more we can't awaken from the 'dream' that is keeping us here. This universe is the one seprated into many that was an experiment in separation that many enjoy but some know the truth such as Gary Renard - read his books and know the true meaning.

top topics

join