It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Makers Of the H1N1 Vaccination Refuse To Take It.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi ChemBreather,

Thanks for posting it. For what it's worth, I was inclined to just take it; well, no thanks.

Two key points that from the YouTube video , that might be worthy of more emphasis, are:

-- That the vaccination program's decision makers are politicians.

-- That the vaccine contains mercury.

Are politicians exempted from the vaccine requirement?

Serious questions for readers who are scientists.

Why must it contain mercury?
Who decided to include the mercury?
Will it work without the mercury?

Question for politicians:

If the objective is to render permanent neurological damage to the public, then why stop with Mercury? Why not use potassium cyanide, or arsenic?

Disclaimer: I mean no disrespect to the medical community or to any readers. Being respectful to politicians is difficult, however.

Respectfully,
Adonsa

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It has already begun, too late to stop now.

* Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.

* Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.

* Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.

* Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.

* Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.

* Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.

* Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters. * Curtain. Who can tell how this war will end?

Might not be in this exact order, but we've already gotten a good start.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
During the Swine Flu outbreak in 1976, I remember some deaths (mostly senior citizens) being linked to the Swine Flu vaccine given at that time.

...HOWEVER, there are ALWAYS some rare deaths related to any flu vaccination -- even from the so called "seasonal flu" vaccination that is given every year. The normal number of deaths linked directly to the common flu vaccination is 1-in-1,0000,000, most of them elderly people.

The 1976 Swine flu outbreak was limited to soldiers at Fort Dix in New Jersey, but it prompoted a nation-wide swine flu vaccination effort where 48,000,000 people (or about a quarter of the U.S. population) got vaccinated. Even President Gerald Ford was seen famously getting his shot.

Back during the 1976 Swine Flu outbreak, out of the 48,000,000 people vaccinated, 530 contracted Guillain-Barré syndrome (linked directly to the vaccine) and 25 died. This is lower than the 1 death in 1,000,000 vaccinations that usually goes with a flu vaccination.

However, the Swine Flu of 1976 is best known not for the disease itself, but for the way the government mishandled getting the vaccine to the people, and the way it handled public information regarding the flu and the potential for a pandemic.

By the way, I'm not one for conspiracy theories, and I do NOT believe the stories regarding this vaccine as a "population reducer". Will there be problems with this vaccine? Sure -- every vaccine has problems and no vaccine is 100% safe. Is there some huge conspiracy to use this vaccine to thin out the world's population? NO -- I think that is a ridiculous assertion.

Sources:
www.medicinenet.com...
www.iom.edu...

[edit on 8/29/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by ChemBreather

I would rather take a placebo shot.
This looks bad.
Don't get the shot.

You know... they should offer placebo shots.

Someone should. Even just saline. That's a good idea.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

I would rather take a placebo shot.
This looks bad.
Don't get the shot.

Absolutely.

i cant help it, but I most toss forth some stupid ideas here:
Let us say humans have surten abilities that is currently unknown to the most of us.
Let us say, as time moves closer to an surten date, we need to be 'disabled', if you get my drift...

Now, Im not claiming any thing, Ive just been wondering about it forsome time.. D.Wilcocks say alot of stuff about the pineal gland etc. and maya talk about a consiousness shift that requires our minds too be focused on surten things..What if the PTB knows this for an fact, that if We are awake and know what is about to happen and can cocreate our world, they need us brain-numbed so we can not be a part of this CoCreation..

Now, this is just an silly rant from my part, I realy have a wierd feeling here, and it is better to get rediculed than sitting on something that can unlock more information in some one else....

Just flame away and stuff like that, it is okey.....

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
Ummm...

I get the reason why the makers of the meds wont take it but, why still push the vaccine with these kinds of side-effects?

I remember getting the flu shot back in the mil (2002) i was sick for two weeks. i never took a flu shot before, and only got the flu once. taking the shots worse then getting the bug itself.

You must understand the real reasons for the vaccinations. When you do, the reasons for everything else will become clear.

Population control. I know that sounds far fethched, but the NWO people have said over and over that we have too many people to feed, and we need to lower the population. How do you do that quickly?????--- There you go, now you understand the urgency to vaccinate millions of people as quickly as possible.

next thing to consider. When it comes to flu vaccines, we have historical records to look back at. In the 70's, an untested vaccine was administered to thousands, but the government had to stop it suddenly, when thousands of people began to get a rare nerve disease. OOPS. This H1N1 has not been tested. Many Doctors are asking why the government is rushing to give out this vaccine when it hasn't even been tested. We currently have thousands of people every year who die from the ordinary every day flu. it hardly makes headlines. What's the deal with the H1N1???
The government knows what it will do. It's just part of the "program". Now, do you want to be a guinney pig?? go ahead, you can have my place in line. How many people will die before the government says OOPS???

Remember---it's all part of the plan--line up sheeple.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Personally I think this mass vaccination is disguised as a population deduction. But that's another story.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Chovy]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think I figured it out. Like the above poster, it's going back to the population reduction conspiracy. Here's the thing though... they're not doing it directly by killing people off instantly.

I think by causing autism in children and GB Syndrome in young adults and above, they are trying to prevent us from being able to have children. Now I want to go find out what other modern day events are going on that prevent others from having kids....

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I personally have the theory of the fact we now know swine flu was probably a lab made drug that the government put out there that maybe this is like the false flag stuff they do with 9/11 etc... and i remember reading predictions by this guy who got alot of previous predictions right and he said how the next false flag event would go horribley wrong and the public would open there eyes and see maybe this is it ??? vaccination for something that isnt that bad i personally have had swine flu (or the doctor suspected it) and it really wasnt that bad i for one wont be having the vaccination! they want control over us all maybe a chip in the vacciations ??? anyone refuses to have it maybe theyll just like turn our chip of so we dnt exsist jsut walk the earth endlessly ?? idk.. but one thing im sure of is the vaccine is more harm than good!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I don't know why I'm bothering but you guys come on, that's not a real news story. It has an agenda even more than a MSM video! That's a fear-mongering bunch of pseudo-journalists. I question every second of that story. RT News with Wayne Madsden? Come on!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
They wuld have to kill me before I ever vaccine. We live in America they can not force us to do anything.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
www.swine-flu-abc.com... Here is a good video on vaccines.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This bears repeating:

Wayne Madsen does not say the "makers of the H1N1 vaccine refuse to take it"

This is what he says:

1:15
"I know from talking to people in the research community, even scientists who helped develop the vaccine for smallpox are saying they're not gonna take the vaccine and urging their friends and family not to take the vaccine either"
1:29

So the headline is flat out wrong.
Listen, the implications of a major conspiracy to depopulate the world via a poisoned vaccine is beyond serious and if true should be reported as accurately as possible. Spreading bad information and inaccurate quotes does not help educate people about anything and only makes the accusation look very weak, if not dilusional.

I am still on the fence about the whole thing. Personally, I am inclined not to take it because I am a healthy adult and I insist on maintaining a very healthy lifestyle this autumn. I will not go running around telling everybody I know not to take this vaccine however because there is no solid evidence that it is bad.

Wayne Madsen has impressive credentials but also is not new to conspiracy theories. Take this interview with a grain of salt, but in true ATS fashion keep digging for the smoking gun on this one. Right now there is a lack of evidence that some sinister plot is out there and if one does exist, we must find the real evidence of it.

Wayne Madsen on Wikipedia

[edit on 29-8-2009 by nydsdan]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I wonder if I can say I'm Jehovah's Witness. (They don't take vaccines for religious reasons)

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the same video i posted two days ago thread was already started!!!

please use the search engine before posting a new thread!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Noticed how the doctor being interviewed didn't answer the question when asked how much testing had been done on the vaccine? Great post S&F.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Please contribute to the existing thread on this subject, found here.

Closing thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join