It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
* Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.
* Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.
* Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.
* Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.
* Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.
* Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.
* Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters. * Curtain. Who can tell how this war will end?
Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by ChemBreather
I would rather take a placebo shot.
This looks bad.
Don't get the shot.
Originally posted by ugie1028
I get the reason why the makers of the meds wont take it but, why still push the vaccine with these kinds of side-effects?
I remember getting the flu shot back in the mil (2002) i was sick for two weeks. i never took a flu shot before, and only got the flu once. taking the shots worse then getting the bug itself.
"I know from talking to people in the research community, even scientists who helped develop the vaccine for smallpox are saying they're not gonna take the vaccine and urging their friends and family not to take the vaccine either"