It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New hospital entrance "isolation"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Greetings all.

I am writing this in order to share something I found kind of disturbing yesterday. I've fallen of a ladder a few days back and have broken a rib. No big deal, it happened a few times before, but I decided to pay my physician a visit none the less. She sent me to get an x ray as I suspected she would. Now here's the fun part.

Once I got to the hospital I noticed they've installed ( or rather hammered out ) an additional entrance, few meters away from the main one. There were some tools still laying around, but the sign was already up. Marked in red letters, only one word: "Isolation"

This is not a new building, actually it's quite ancient and deteriorating to be completely honest and they could have used the budget for far better things. So, that made me go *gulp* and gave me something to think about for a few hours.

Anyone else noticed similar things happening anywhere else around the world?

Seems like they know something some of us only suspect.

Kind regards, M.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Any chance you could snap a photo of this (and a few more of the building and construction going on) and post it here?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My first wife was an RN, she was aboout as Bat Sh@t crazy as they come, but in the 1980's, when we were first married and I would o to the hospitals where she worked to pick her up after her shift, I remembr seeing signs directing people to "Isolation".
I asked her what it was, and she said that the "Isolation Ward" was for people who had highly infectious conditions.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I knew I should have done that when I was there and thought about it before posting. It would have taken only a few seconds to do with my phone, but I was already 2 hours late back to work and I didn't even give it a second though. Only after posting this was I sorry about it. No real harm done, I am due back there next week, so I can do that in a few days.

Kind regards, M.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thanks, I'd appreciate it. Not so much for need of proof (although that's never a bad thing), but just to get an idea of the extent of their efforts for this coming flu season. This is still all very odd. Either they know something we don't, or pharms are really in some people's back pockets.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Strange thing is I've had friends and colleagues come down with the swine flu and all of them said it's just like a regular flu. The media still counts them all when they tell us how many people contracted the disease and never ever mention that all of them got well in a little over a week. Nice objective reporting I know.

So if that's the case, either they've always wanted a side entrance so that employees could sneak out for a quick fag
or they expect the thing to get a little more numerous or serious in the future.

Kind regards, M.

top topics

join