It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do we go when we die? Basic Info.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
You forgot Judaism. In Judaism we don't believe that you go to heaven or hell. We believe that you get resurrected on resurrection day and then you get judged.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Why do we have to go anywhere when we die?

Apart from the ground or oven!

The electric fields in your brain and organs will just dissipate, and your body rots & gets eaten by the worms!

Answer the "why" first before needing to ask "where we go"...

On the other hand it's also possible that we join EBE's in universal afterlife.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jehovah
You forgot Judaism. In Judaism we don't believe that you go to heaven or hell. We believe that you get resurrected on resurrection day and then you get judged.

Why do people believe in such pointless and illogical things like that?? Is it just the weak-minded that cannot make up their own minds about things, and follow the crowd!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
... I will tell you one thing, Good and evil doesnt matter as well, judgement is in our own paranoid minds.

So you say it doesn't matter whether someone lived as Adolf Hitler or as Mother Theresa? Just consider yourself a good fellow - no matter how we really behaved - and everything will be fine? Are you serious?

[edit on 29-8-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Hi Rep ,
It seems this thread kinda bombed out lol
But yeah , Its always good to hear others thoughts on where this life is leading ,us , and ultimately to the conclusion of our very brief lives.
I see your not really a fan of religion , and either am I to be honest , although I still believe in God & co etc ...
What I find interesting is some of the quotes from the bible you posted up seem to contradict each other .
The one from Daniel for example , well the way I look at it is , death is eternal , and if you get saved etc that is eternal too .
I admit it can be a lil confusing but .
Well anyways , I still think this a good thread ,
Regards
taka

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I think it's possible when we die 'consciousness' operate and decodes vibrations on a different plane.
I think Darwinism and Religions are too widely acceptable in the media, possibly acting as a distraction. None have yet to provide concrete evidence on our existence mysteriously appearing on fossil records thousands of years ago years.
I think a point blank end would seem illogical to me.
Even if there is no 'spirit' that lives on, somewhere, somehow. Our bodies still contain every element found in the sun and would effectively be recycled into the earth if there's no 'infinite consciousness' to continue our awareness.
Will find out soon enough!

Though, I think it's possible, through specialization of knowledge, there's top down control on the true knowledge of our being. These people will be laughing at the fact we consider Macro-evolution and Religion as a possible origin of our existence, just in the same way they're laughing at the official story of 9/11 and how the majority of people still believe that as well. We can learn a lot by eating a slice of humble pie regarding 9/11. I had to.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by IrnBruFiend]

[edit on 14-10-2009 by IrnBruFiend]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join