It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A unique question for ATSers on UFOs.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
First Thread!

If you got abducted by extraterrestrials and somehow communicated to them would you try a deal to,

let them experiment on you if you can ask them questions?

Either way you're getting experimented, but let's say they said yes,

What would you ask them?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FantasmaTaans

Well first I'd ask...

Whats with all the probing? Then I would want to know their history and how long have they been watching us.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Well first I'd ask...

Whats with all the probing? Then I would want to know their history and how long have they been watching us.

According to all the exposes, Bob Lazar, John Lear, and That one guy who's lawyers posted videos on youtube after he died, they don't think very high of us, I figured we're gonna get probe either way, but they would be intrigued we're not afraid and actually want to know.

Sorry for the run-on sentence.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I would ask if their going to probe me! lol

just kidding. maybe...

I'd probably ask for a souvenir. Apparently noone else has, maybe a sonic screwdriver, a alien mail order bride... time machine...

I'd probably ask for the results after their done probing me.. lol.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Well first I'd ask...

Whats with all the probing?

Might be a good a question, but uh, they aren't the only the only ones probin'...

As to what I would ask:

Did you guys introduce religion on our planet as a joke..? Or was that someone elses sick idea..?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Not really.
A couple of months ago and my answer would probably be different.

Then the real deal almost happened. Its a long story, I thought I wouldn't be afraid until I had an actual experience with this unknown thing getting way too close. Freaked me out and I ran as fast as I could.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I'd ask to remember everything but the probing.

I don't see anything wrong with knowing for myself that I have made contact and it wasn't some crazy dream.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Will this probing be covered by the National Health Insurance?

Is there a deductible for extra probing?

May I have my choice of probe sizes and lengths?

May I chose the orifice for probing?

May I probe you back?

Will there be cigarettes after we probe each other?

May I have the results of the probing in writing for my doctor?

May I have an implant souvenir?

Will you respect me in the morning?

Can I see other probers?

Will you call me, or just treat me like all your other probe jobs?

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Jim Scott]

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

look at my signature, boyyy...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

How many others are you probing behind my Back?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Would a lab rat be able to make a deal with you?

Before you step on that next ant could you even hear that ant pleading with you not too?

Possibly the level between "us" and "them" is so different there would be no "deals" to be made.

Humanity is currently just a savage ape with the ability to speak and somewhat reason.

We still kill each other, still make weapons of mass destruction, still allow some to have everything and allow most others of our species to have nothing. We are systematically destroying our beautiful planet.

There are no "deals" to be made. If they are here, they are so far removed and ahead of us that they are calling the shots.

To think otherwise is arrogant.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Check out the Walton case.

In its dry version he was knocked unconsciousness getting too
close to a landing craft.

His fellow workers ran off in fright.
So the crew took Walton back to the base hospital.

After recovery he was returned.

All the other events are fill ins to match the Illuminati story
lines to cover the Tesla invention of the saucer craft.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well if they are going to "probe" me I dont think talking with them is going to get them to stop...As long as they dont hurt me and it's for research then I dont really care. I am already a guinea pig on this planet so why not another...I would ask them where they are from and why they dont just come out and say "hey we are here." I would also ask why they keep coming here and how many others are watching us. I have endless questions for them but I would never try to harm them. I would love a sit down chat with them

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
First of all, if an extraterrestrial species comes all the way to this hostile planet to abduct humans, they aren't going to give you any option of negotiation.

When humans kidnap other humans, victims negotiating their way out of their kidnappers desires is an extremely rare occurrence. I suspect such a possibility to be even more minute if you've got an even more powerful being than a human taking you against your will.

You could certainly attempt to object and demand your freedom or answers to questions if they don't incapacitate you first, but I highly doubt they'd give you any options. You'd be their victim, not an equal.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What would I ask them.....

Where they came from....

Why they are interested in humans and Earth...

How their propulsion system and other cool technology works...

How many other species are out there....

Is there really a cover-up with some of the worlds governments....

There would be more, but that is just a quick overview.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

First we would go to the sun and I would ask what the being sees, then I would tell him what I see, then I would ask how that being feels and then he would answer me.

I would let him take a car for a ride and see what he thinks, maybe our speed is to slow for them. Or maybe our vehciles would give him time to ponder our world before arriving from point a to point b.

But the vast sea of antiquity out there, might measure beyond the scope of any words, but only expressions============

Take a mouse out of its cage and it might be overwhelmed.

Now if this being came from the future he could tell us where we are headed.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think I'd give them the names and addresses of three people that I didn't like...
in return I'd ask to be left unprobed.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I would like to ask them if they dance. I know, it`s not an earthshaking important one, but I would like to know.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Kidding: Would you PLEASE put a nice dress on and buy me a drink first?
:

Seriously: How can you/will you help assure the survivability of humankind?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The lab rat and ants you speak of are not capable of communication between us. If they were, we would surely have declared it 'inhumane' by now especially if they were to begin pleading for mercy. So I don't see how your point holds up here..

It also depends on the context of the visit. Some say many of them are here to try and help us. Others say to do harm to us. The rest say it's just routine experiments like we perform on our 'lesser' wildlife.

If they are truly here to help us, I don't doubt they'd let us ask a few questions. You have to realize that nobody said that this 'deal' means getting away. I think it's safe to assume that this is a "Well if you probe me, can I atleast ask a few questions?" situation. Not a "Oh god let me go I'll do anything" kind of thing.

However, I agree with 95% of what you said. If I was a higher race performing routine examinations on our race, I wouldn't really be one willing to sympathize either considering how much harm we're doing to our own planet. However, as an advanced race I would suspect they would have individual personality traits just like we do, and that they would know that not every single human being is a destructive 'savage ape' as we too have individual personalities.

So with all due respect, I think it would be equally arrogant to assume that they would have such a closed-minded view on every single person that is human.

I also forgot to add my answer. I would ask if they're here for a positive reason, just for the sake of 'science' or something else. I would also ask if there's anything I can do as an individual to try and better the world, and if there's a place for those of us who sincerely want to live away from the world's troubles and hopelessness when things collapse on us.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Akherousia]

<<   2  3 >>

join