It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien roots of Christianity Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Has the Catholic church been involved from the very roots of its existence in a cover-up conspiracy to hide from the public the extraterrestrial roots of Christ and the bloodline of David? Are angels really aliens, and is the Blessed Virgin Mary, or BVM as Jacques Vallee likes to call her, of alien origin? Is the book of Mormon or the book of Oashpe (www.sacred-texts.com), with their references to otherworldly and frankly extraterrestrial matters, more true to the original word of Christ than the Bible itself? I bring this all up because I had a divine communication w/ what I think is Christ in which he mentioned these things. My religious faith has been shook to the foundations--the idea that what I had considered Christianity could be one of the biggest conspiracies of all time...and yet I haven't stopped believing in God, Christ, or the BVM, quite the opposite.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You say Cassie that you had a divine communication with Christ....Jesus Christ? I have heard and read many things in regards to The bloodlines of the throne of King David. I have to say that if you don't stand firm in your faith then you will be shaken by all kinds of winds of doctrine. If it is Jesus Christ that is your rock...then do not allow anything else to persuade your belief system.....stand firm. If you need to speak further about these things....my name is fin.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Can you please give details on your interaction with Christ? This is very intriguing.

I have always believed that all Churches are involved in a cover up (but not in any of the ways you mentioned). Organized religion is not the path to God - IMO.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The path to God.....is through HIM...not through religion. To know God requires a relationship with God...not with a church or an organized body. I think too many people get caught up in PEOPLE. We ought to be confident in who we are and who we were meant to be.

...fin

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Thank you, Fin. I agree completely.

top topics

join