It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discerning Alien Disinformation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Article that I stumbled upon wich addresses many many things , I encourage anyone who is open to the alien existance to read it.
Here goes a part of the beginning :

Discerning Alien Disinformation: Part 1

Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5

Fuente: montalk.net » 20 October 08

Topics Covered: Disclosure is imminent / Alien types and capabilities / Feasibility of comprehending alien motivations / Hidden side of alien presence: cloaking abilities, emotional energy harvesting, mind programming / Manipulation of the timeline through alterations of mass consciousness / Disinformation characteristics / Common avenues of disinformation / Analysis of specific examples of alien disinformation / Hidden order behind contradictory information / Analysis of primary alien types and their role in sanctioned Disclosure / Possible Disclosure scenario / Trends foreshadowing this scenario / Why the alien agenda is proceeding so quickly: preservation of control through mass changes and upheavals / Positive aliens and how to distinguish them from impostors / Big picture overview and conclusion.

Introduction

In less than a decade, mankind will be confronted with undeniable public disclosure of the alien presence. The critical choices that follow will turn into tragic consequences if made in ignorance, confusion, weakness, or desperation. Therefore informed choices must be made to safeguard human freedom. This article is about acquiring discernment in handling future relations with alien forces by seeing and learning from their current methods of deception. We must consider the possibility of alien deception so that we can preempt it.

Distinguishing between peaceful and aggressive aliens is easy. A more difficult question is how to discern between positive aliens and negative ones pretending to be positive. This question is important because research suggests not all alien factions are sincere, not all have our best interests at heart. If hostile forces cunningly imitate benevolent ones, then anyone refusing to acknowledge this possibility invites deception. Those who deeply investigate the alien presence will inevitably conclude that such impostors are already here on earth waging psychological warfare upon humanity to disarm discernment and create within the population a growing desire for their imminent arrival and leadership.

If we enter into diplomatic relations with deceptive forces without recognizing them as such, we will be doomed to repeat history for the last time. Let us be reminded of how the Native Americans traded away valuable land for worthless trinkets and broken promises, or how even today Americans are trading their freedoms for tyranny in the name of security. If it has happened before, what prevents it from happening again? Nothing except the awareness to choose differently. To preempt this possibility, we must know our priorities and develop a keen understanding of the differences between positive forces and negative impostors.

Link to the article

Have fun

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Good article, I agree and I also think it's important we remain peaceful and not jump the gun and mark them malevolent(let our government mark them malevolent) should they reveal themselves.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Mtheory]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Ok, first off, I gotta say about 100% of that article is (at best) conjecture.

But, in the spirit of the topic, I do agree that we (as a society) might have a tendency to react defensively if ET's ever did land here and make deliberate contact in a very public way. That being said, a defensive posture isn't necessarily a bad thing, we just have to be very careful not to over-react and escalate something into violence that didn't have to go that way.

Under the premise of such ET's landing here, by definition they would be more scientifically advanced then us. Presumably (and this is admittedly conjecture also), they would have the ability to overwhelm us militarily also - making any military reaction to their presence kind of moot anyway.

In the event of such a contact situation, I would expect some military involvement/deployment. However, it would probably be more for our own benefit, to make our own population feel like we're taking some precautions, rather than any real significant method of repelling any perceived invasion or other ET threat.

So, yes if such a thing happens, we would all need to just chill-out and try to take a very open/peaceful and diplomatic approach to the situation - not freak-out and start shooting ET's.

(unless of course they show-up in your bedroom at night invited looming of you or your family, in which case - give them a good knifing and the "good news" that they get to meet their maker really soon
)

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Oh absolutely. It is a theory he mounted based on the source books he also mentioned. I also do not swallow every part of it myself , but I agreed in some parts.

If you take the time to read the whole article (and it IS long) , you will see it is nothing about overreacting , but about simply being cautious , because deceptive aliens (negative aliens posing as positive) do exist , just like truly positive aliens also exist.

It takes on the dificulty of discerning which one is which , and it is a serious issue. Going all lovey-dovey with a deceptive faction posing as a positive being (I say being , because we cannot really generalize an entire race in my opinion) would mean our enslavement at best. People should consider this. It is what history has taught us afterall.

Alliance with a good oriented faction (or at least neutral) , could benefit us though.

According a few of the books he posted , if ETs could have taken us militarily, they would already have done so. One of the books say it is "illegal" to take a planet in such a way in this part of the galaxy. It requires people of the planet to at least "accept" ET presence , and be willing to be enslaved (if it comes to this) and hand over the planet.

If it is not done covertly the cavalry will interfere (not necessarily positive beings , but the ones that enforce this law).

Anyways check it out and come back later so we can discuss it omg

Reading only the first lines will not do

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
One of the books that I personally read and recommend reading from the batch is www.alliesofhumanity.org...

Regardless of how you take it , it is a very interesting read.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I think the articles are a detailed and intelligently written series of writing that is extremely thought provoking and evocative.

If someone takes the time to write something with such effort, I will always take the time to read it with pleasure, even if the subject matter is painful or worrying.

Thanks again.

s & f for that

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

Hey thanks, Roufas, for that link, some good info there. I subscribed, and will order the book. Again, thanks!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dissemination

You are welcome

And I agree , it was pretty well thought , it is worth our time to read.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Oh , you mean the Allies of Humanity? Great book !

You can order it , but you saw that the book is actually free to download in that link right? You can also support them buy buying it , but I just wanted to be sure you saw it was free first

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Will read this later.... from the looks of the article and website, I am somewhat skeptical of the information outlined in this article. Again, this is just from first glace, and thanks to the OP for posting a link. Will review shortly.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
After looking a bit more I found that the original source has an extra part and even a downloadable .pdf file.

It has more stuff
, still reading it.

montalk.net...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Youtube user 2012RealityGuy
has made a lot of free material of Marshall Vian Summers , and also the Montalk Book mentioned here available in mp3 format at

www.regeneratedlife.com...

Interesting for those that do not have the patience to read , or simply prefer to have the files to carry around in mp3.
All credits for making those files available in that form go to him of course.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Ok where are these people getting information on these "laws of the galaxy"? Yeah I don't know about that. Aliens don't seem to be bad though as we have seen in the past they teach people things. But there are some that want power and those are the bad ones.

Unless we are all just analyzing the articles and saying "This is an interesting thought".

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by humandefense02

Read first and post later please

What you are posting makes no sense in this context , but if you want to know how the theory came by of the Montalk book , the guy has lots and lots of sources linked in his website , long read I know , but very objective.

He does not discard the existance of positive aliens if that is what you are trying to say.

Every assumption is "an interesting thought" , including the "every alien is our space brother" thought , which is very naive and dangerous one to say the least :x

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure montalk was proven wrong though. Many people say it has been debunked. However the Philadelphia experiment is real which is where the montalk one came from.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by humandefense02

How was he proven wrong ? You would have to prove all of his sources to be wrong first.

People got to prove that ALL alien civilizations are benign?

That is more or less like saying every person in the world is good :O

I do not go very deep believing the ETs are ultra-dimensional. But I certainly am open to the idea that most are very much like us (competitive) , only with better trinkets.

Please , who debunked that (that the Universe is actually a pretty competitive environment , much like Earth but only in a much bigger scale)? And where is your proof ? And I do not mean physical evidence , an article with well thought ideas would suffice , although I find it hard to find well thought articles that try to debunk nature in the universe.

I find many articles that put all ET as the good guys , in a very romantized way , rather than a balance between objectivity , rationality and sentimentalism. Too much sentimentalism can easily lead to deception.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The views cited in this article bear a very similar resemblance to the NSA's official stance for extraterrestrials in the 50's. Essentially what they said was that an inferior civilization will be absorbed into a superior civilization, according to historical accounts. And therefore the preservation of the human culture is of greatest importance.

new topics

top topics

join