It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO warns of severe form of swine flu

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

WHO warns of severe form of swine flu

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Doctors are reporting a severe form of swine flu that goes straight to the lungs, causing severe illness in otherwise healthy young people and requiring expensive hospital treatment, the World Health Organization said Friday.

Some countries are reporting that as many as 15 percent of patients hospitalized with the new H1N1 pandemic virus need intensive care, further straining already overburdened healthcare systems, WHO said in an update on the pandemic.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
As if these statements weren't infuriating enough, check out this little tidbit that follows right after the introduction...

MINORITIES AT RISK

Minority groups and indigenous populations may also have a higher risk of being severely ill with H1N1.

"In some studies, the risk in these groups is four to five times higher than in the general population," WHO said.

"Although the reasons are not fully understood, possible explanations include lower standards of living and poor overall health status, including a high prevalence of conditions such as asthma, diabetes and hypertension."

Remember not too long ago when myself and others were talking about population control in our other Swine Flu threads and how TPTB were going to target the minority populations??? Well there you have it spelled out for the debunkers. Just as they are targeting populations in the Southern Hemisphere right now, the same will happen this fall in the Northern Hemisphere Western Nations such as The United States and Western Europe. The people that don't fit into the "pure" blood line that the elite picture themselves as being will be strategically offed with this "new mutation."

This news coupled with these following statements:

"Data continue to show that certain medical conditions increase the risk of severe and fatal illness. These include respiratory disease, notably asthma, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and immunosuppression," WHO said.

and

WHO estimates that more than 230 million people globally have asthma, and more than 220 million have diabetes. Obesity may also worsen the risk of severe infection, WHO said.

So that alone is potential for wiping out just over 1/2 Billion people. Lets take a look at how many people live in "indigenous populations."

For all you "show me" people (don't worry I am one too, I like to see sources
) there are roughly 370 Million Indigenous peoples in the world. This comes straight from the horses mouth, that's right the WHO.

Source:

www.who.int...

So we have now potentially given room to have knocked off just under 1 Billion people from the planet. The suspected NWO goal is 500 Million people left alive on Earth. There are roughly 6.7 Billion people living on our little rock we call home.

So that knocks out many of the "sick" or the "unworthy" peoples. How about the fact that the Swine Flu (which originally only targeted the old and the very very young) now disproportionately attacks the young.

It also disproportionately affects younger people, unlike seasonal flu which mainly burdens the elderly, and thus may cause more severe illness and deaths among young adults and children than seasonal flu does.

Who are the biggest upcoming rivals to the United States? None other than China and India. Funny thing is how 'disproportionately' large the youngest and smallest age bracket demographic is in both nations. The CIA World Factbook breaks populations into 3 groups. They are:

0-14
15-64
65+

In China, 19.8% of the population is 0-14. That makes just over 265 Million people. In India, you see a staggering 31.1% of the population being 0-14. That equates to almost 363 Million people. From just these two nations you have another more than 1/2 Billion people at a "Higher Risk."

Sources:

www.cia.gov...
www.cia.gov...

This doesn't account as well for the people in the US and Europe that will be targeted.

I'd say the NWO's use of Swine Flu is a pretty clean method of attack. Whether they kill you by these vaccines or by an actual bug is unknown to me.

Using just the figures I have presented to you in this thread, that puts just under 1.5 Billion people that are automatically considered to be higher at risk for this strain of flu.

***Important Note***

I am not in any way insinuating that all of the 1.5 Billion higher risk people will die, just that it seems strategic in nature the populations that are being targeted...

This is going to be an interesting winter...

-Sliadon

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8/28/2009 by Sliadon]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Just FYI,

I didn't even BEGIN to delve into what news this means for Obama's Health Bill overhaul and how a report like this along in conjunction with the excessive propaganda being spewed about how "good" it is will give him more limelight that this Health Bill is a good idea....

How soon before other states begin acting en masse like Massachusetts and electing bills to penalize people who don't play into the elites Chess Game.

Oh what pawns we are...

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Great info! Thank you for you effort in bringing all this together and posting it here. The young minority and indigenous as well as obese and those with diabetes...or other types of illnesses....Thats a lot of people!!! This is scary!!! My son went back to his university yesterday...I told him if he so much as heard a sneeze to bring his butt home! He said the school assured them that if one case was reported on campus everyone would be sent home! I hope that is true!!!

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Greenize]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thought y'all might like this too...

News Article from yesterday reads:

ATLANTA – Swine flu was four times more likely to send blacks and Hispanics to the hospital than whites, according to a study in Chicago that offers one of the first looks at how the virus has affected different racial groups.
The report echoes some unpublished information from Boston that found three out of four Bostonians hospitalized from swine flu were black or Hispanic.

Source:

news.yahoo.com...

This disgusting discovery gives credence to the claims that the NWO are racist and are trying to create a "pure" white race. Hopefully they will meet their demise like the last bigot in history who tried this (that's Hitler).

It really sickens me when I see history repeat itself. It's depressing how much the United States has regressed like so many other empires in history...

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

As I say in every thread I have created about this topic, I truly hope that I am just finding coincidences that truly are nothing more than just that. The scary thing is that many of the times the information I find is backed up by reputable sources which is not easily debunked.

Best of luck for your family and I hope that good health continues to bless all of you!

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

In all interest I have to say that in Atlanta there are more blacks and hispanics living in the area than there are white people, so more blacks and hispanics having swine flu in that area doesn't mean a whole heck of a lot.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

""Data continue to show that certain medical conditions increase the risk of severe and fatal illness. These include respiratory disease, notably asthma, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and immunosuppression," WHO said."

Those preexisting conditions make complications more likely for ANY infection, even colds and regular flus.

I don't think TPTB created a disease to wipe out "sick" populations. People with those conditions are more likely to get sick and have worse problems period. With any disease.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I am not medical expert but I do know that some races deal better with certain types of sickness than others. Often times this actually tends to be the case so I wouldn't jump to conclusions on the whole race issue. It is a possibility though.

In all honesty, I am not surprised to see some sort of agency tracking all the info on swine flu. Right now everyone is speculating that they government is attempting to do something against the people. I just think these guys are trying to do their jobs. Say for example the virus was to mutate and did infect a massive amount of people, who would everyone blame? The government for not doing anything to stop it. In fact, if something was to happen and the government was not ready I believe people would say they knew about it before hand and let it happen. So basically they are screwed if they do and screwed if they don't.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Although I appreciate your input, the study took place in Chiago in conjunction with information coming from Boston. Atlanta simply happens to be where the News Article was written at.

Also, to counter your claim of it being due to more elevated rates of Blacks and Hispanics, the 2000 Census showed more Whites (41.97%) living in Chicago than Blacks (36.77%) and Hispanics (26.02%).

Source:

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, in Boston a staggering 56.3% of the population is White compared to 23.5% African American and 22.2% being Hispanic.

Source:

en.wikipedia.org...

So unless you were referring to the ethnic groups of Blacks and Hispanics together they do not outweigh the number of Whites in either case, nor does the data presented in the news link suggest that the incidence rate is higher combined, but that they are both higher period.

Sad to say, it looks like targeting to me...

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Styki

From a non-conspiracy side I understand your closing line.

So basically they are screwed if they do and screwed if they don't.

Why would FEMA want another blow up like Katrina was?

The problem is the in the ways they are trying to achieve goals of not messing up. Toying with the possibility of Quarantine Internment Camps and teaming up with Northcom to have military power isn't helping them have an image of a truly altruistic purpose. That among others fall into the reasons that I call BS at the Official Story behind Swine Flu and think there is more than meets the eye.

I do like your rationale though! I hope that my ideas are silliness and you are right

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
In an average year, 36,000 people die in the USA from the flu.

So get ready for media hysteria when hundreds of people die of the dreaded swine flu. you know they're going to make this out to be the black death.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974

So get ready for media hysteria when hundreds of people die of the dreaded swine flu. you know they're going to make this out to be the black death.

Although I know you were stating your comment sarcastically
(it's okay, I like sarcasm) that is why I have the second part of my signature.

I mean it sort-of tongue in cheek...

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon

Originally posted by VinceP1974

Although I know you were stating your comment sarcastically
(it's okay, I like sarcasm) that is why I have the second part of my signature.

I mean it sort-of tongue in cheek...

-Sliadon

I wasn't being sarcastic at all

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I will agree that certain disease does have the potential to increase susceptibility to disease but that doesn't account for how the young are now being the big targets in this.

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

My apologies then, I took that to mean you were mocking people that would compare Swine Flu and the expected death rates from it to that of the Plague.

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

reply to post by VinceP1974

My apologies then, I took that to mean you were mocking people that would compare Swine Flu and the expected death rates from it to that of the Plague.

-Sliadon

What I said is that all it will take for the media to make this out to be the black death is a few hundred deaths ... even though every year tens of thousands die from the flu.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Well, like I said I am not medical expert. I don't know the chances of the virus mutating or what the effects might be. With that being said, they have to make some sort of plans for the worst case scenario.

I would hope that on this site we could not only go in the direction opposing what the government is doing but also think about the possibilities that we might need military forces to get involved. If things can get this heated over the speculation of what could happen with swine flu what would happen if there was an actual outbreak?

Regardless of what people say I don't believe in depopulation theory's. I believe that the government needs people. They might not necessarily need people questioning what they are doing but they most certainly need us.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I don't buy the delirium either about the government intentionally spreading disease as a means of population control.

On the other hand, I can't imagine just how many, but I am sure lots, of labs are working on diseases for biological warfare purposes, both in the west and east -- probably all over the world.

That it is possible for one or more of these designer viruses and bacteria to get loose in the environment accidentally, or through the actions of a mentally unbalanced person, is undeniable. Perhaps even probable.

Once its out there, no matter whose fault it is, we have to deal with it. Add to that the risks with bio-engineering and genetic modification and our future is almost certainly screwed. Its not if something terrible and uncontrollable happens, but when.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

. Just as they are targeting populations in the Southern Hemisphere right now, the same will happen this fall in the Northern Hemisphere Western Nations such as The United States and Western Europe.

Just to set something straight here but what do you mean with Western Europe?? I know of the fear mongering by US and UK media when it comes to H1N1 but were i live we hear nothing in the media about swine flu or vaccinations (that would be Germany and Holland).

As far as i can tell a couple of countries are blowing this "mild virus" way out of proportion. Now most countries in Western Europe have bought double dozes of this vaccination but are not setting up programs to vaccinate it's entire population.

What i do find interesting is that the countries that are reporting mass vaccination plans by it's goverment are also the countries with a negative current account balance...

Current account balance 2009 Country Ranks

1 China $368.200.000.000
2 Germany $267.100.000.000
3 Japan $187.800.000.000
4 Saudi Arabia $151.000.000.000
5 Russia $97.600.000.000
6 Norway $84.350.000.000
7 Kuwait $65.210.000.000
8 European Union $51.400.000.000
9 Venezuela $48.440.000.000
10 Netherlands $47.000.000.000

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

180 Poland -$29.510.000.000
181 Greece -$36.260.000.000
182 India -$38.390.000.000
183 Australia -$43.840.000.000
184 Turkey -$51.680.000.000
185 France -$58.000.000.000
186 Italy -$68.820.000.000
187 United Kingdom -$72.540.000.000
188 Spain -$152.500.000.000
189 United States -$568.800.000.000

Let's say we take the top and the bottom ten on this list and see which countries are planning mandatory vaccination...

Oh and here's an other strange little thing i noticed in correlation to the above list....

Territory and Area Total H1N1 cases Total H1N1 deaths Report date

United States 47426 522 8/24/2009
Australia 33511 105 8/24/2009
Mexico 19712 170 8/24/2009
Germany 14325 0 8/24/2009
Thailand 13019 112 8/24/2009
United Kingdom 12957 59 8/24/2009
Malaysia 12720 49 8/24/2009
Chile 12175 116 8/24/2009
Canada 11976 71 8/24/2009
Hong Kong (PRC) 9350 4 8/24/2009
Argentina 7173 439 8/24/2009
Peru 6121 62 8/24/2009
Brazil 5767 488 8/24/2009
Japan 5022 3 8/24/2009
South Africa 3485 9 8/24/2009
Philippines 3207 8 8/24/2009
South Korea 3113 2 8/24/2009
New Zealand 3106 16 8/24/2009
India 2909 74 8/24/2009
China 2861 0 8/24/2009
Belgium 2353 1 8/24/2009

Can anybody tell me why Germany and China are they only ones with 0 deaths...?? Germany has more cases of H1N1 infections than United Kingdom but U.K. has 59 deaths and Germany zero. Are the health standards that different in these countries that all germans would survive while 59 british people die.

Something smells and it ain't the pigs!!!!

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join