It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret That Will Destroy the World's Financial System

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Immediately after the TARP went through, Goldman Sachs turned around and bailed out Dubai. I was watching Dubai, for various reasons, and I remember that happening.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Morrison could see "The End".
Did One know the, "Stairway to Heaven"?
Could be "Morning has broken"?

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Could we imagine the reaction of the people if they found out they where the collateral becoming the comodity of foreign investors from the world over. Not a good move to betray your own people when you can find a gun behind every blade of grass. Looks like it back to school time in hell for people that forsake their own blood, their own people.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
guessing... vatican, royal family, cia/us military - which is owned by int bankers isnt it ... and int bankers are owned by ..well whose the most famous/richest banker? or, ..maybe its going to the aliens... all the goooold anyway...?

dunno.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
secret = it went to the same people the missing 3 trill from 9/10/01 went.. to Israel to create the temple complex.

... you think i'm joking....

9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon

We all know what happened the next day... we were distracted from looking for the money

Fiscal Year 2006 McKinney Grills Rumsfeld

Rep. Alan Grayson asks the Federal Reserve Inspector General about the trillions of dollars lent or spent by the Federal Reserve and where it went, and the trillions of off balance sheet obligations. Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman responds that the IG does not know and is not tracking where this money is.

Hey what the heck... no big deal eh? They can always print a few trillion more... who will notice?

2.3 Trillion in 2001, 3 trillion in 2006, 9 Trillion in 2009...

They they announce it on the news, talk about it, but in the end NOTHING is done about it.

And where is the uproar of 'We the People..."?

:shk:

[edit on 29-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by allclear
the system will not crash until those in know have skipped town with the loot!!

My recommendation to you all is to reconsider how this whole fed audit got wheels. It was Bloomberg that filed a FOIA. And we all know who owns Bloomberg...right? Well, of course, Mr. Multibillionaire NY Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Mr. Bloomberg is jewish BTW. So are most of the big bankers (the primary dealers to the federal reserve) and so is Bernanke. Essentially, the jewish cabal have all corners of the financial markets cornered.

I've been saying the same thing to my husband - Bloomberg filed? Why would they do that? If the whole thing crashed then there'd be no more need for Bloomberg TV.

However, the money never vanishes, it just moves somewhere else. If Bloomberg at least appear to not be part of the whole conspiracy then they'll still be trusted when the new system begins.

Will the new system be any better for us pawns? Of course not but for a little while they can create an illusion that it is.

It's also an illusion that Bloomberg appear to oppose the Fed keeping their secrets. They're players on the same side. The wealth is changing hands somewhere along the line and a new game is about to begin. We'll still be pawns but we'll be pacified for awhile.

What's the alternative for us? How do we stop playing the game and refuse to be pawns any longer? Until someone steps up to lead the masses, into another game, we're just repeating the same old history over and over again. Even if someone does step up, we probably wouldn't trust that they have our best interests. Even if they really do have our best interests we all know that sooner or later power corrupts.

Seems history will just keep on repeating and we'll just keep playing the game, no matter what happens or who appears to be in charge. How sad for humanity.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I am sure China got the money. I have no direct info - just a gut feeling. Because everything is being returned to China - manufacturing, money and wealth, technology - so this is it - USA taxpayers are paying taxes to China - otherwise it would not be such a secret. Would you revolt if you would find out that money has stayed in USA? Of course no.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I think it is quite easy how to make it all worthless. STOP PAYING TAXES! Stop buying crap. Live off your land (as much as you can...grow a garden...even a little kitchen sprout garden is good enough). Buy from local farms, bakeries, butchers.

Refuse to play the game. All it takes is a movement. Thousands become hundreds of thousands. Hundreds of thousands become millions. It has to start right now.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
They are just trying to cover up years of illegal activity.
It's that simple.

This.

If they are forced to show it, it'll prove to all the citizens of the world that money is really an illusion. The entire system is built and depends on the public believing the lie and being slaves to money.

They cannot allow the secret to be revealed, because they'll then loose their power.
Trust me when I say this will not happen; people will be bought, companies will be destroyed and dissenters who refuse to give up the fight will be "silenced".

They already hold all the power, and the majority of people have not woken up. It's like David fighting Goliath, and at the moment, David doesn't even know Goliath exists.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword
I think it is quite easy how to make it all worthless. STOP PAYING TAXES! Stop buying crap. Live off your land (as much as you can...grow a garden...even a little kitchen sprout garden is good enough). Buy from local farms, bakeries, butchers.

Refuse to play the game. All it takes is a movement. Thousands become hundreds of thousands. Hundreds of thousands become millions. It has to start right now.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by PenandSword]

But take a look around you - do you see many people outraged by it all?

I see and hear a lot of people moaning and complaining because they can't afford their new gadget or can't afford a new car this year..... but then the TV goes on, eyes glaze over and all is forgotten.

Suggest they grow a garden - that's involves hard work and most people can't be bothered. Buy at local farms, bakeries and butchers - too expensive for many people.

People are basically selfish and will only become outraged at things directly affecting them, for as long as it affects them. Once their personal crisis is over, the TV goes on again and their eyes glaze over again. They really couldn't care less about other people.

Look at all the starving in the world today - in the 21st Century!? Do most people care or bother to try and find out why? - no they don't because it doesn't affect them directly and it'd be too much like hard work to find out why there are people starving in the world. It's easier to ignore it or just think that it's the fault of the starving people and that they should be helping themselves. Funny how the tables look as if they're turning now and those same people, that choose to look the other way, will be the first in line for handouts and demanding that others step in to help them.

I'm not saying your theory is wrong but sadly the majority of people don't even see what's right in front of their noses. People don't know how to think for themselves anymore. Even in school, our children are basically taught to memorise information and that is not learning. It's all a game and most people just play their part exactly as they're supposed to.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
This:

Originally posted by prevenge
secret = it went to the same people the missing 3 trill from 9/10/01 went.. to Israel to create the temple complex.

... you think i'm joking....

[edit on 28-8-2009 by prevenge]

Followed by:

Originally posted by Sundancer
I think the only reason the banks are finally being supposedly forced to disclose anything is because they have been working with our government to loot the nation. Now that the looting is almost complete (one more tarp bailout) they'll tell the taxpayer a huge lie about where the money went knowing it will collapse our economy as well as our dollar.

Finally government to the rescue will demand a new electronic way to bank with a new one world bank that will be owned by the same group as the fed is but the owners will never be disclosed for fear of terrorism against them.

That's my guess and I doubt I'm to far off. Star and flag...

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Sundancer]

And this is this history:

Originally posted by allclear
the system will not crash until those in know have skipped town with the loot!!

My recommendation to you all is to reconsider how this whole fed audit got wheels. It was Bloomberg that filed a FOIA. And we all know who owns Bloomberg...right? Well, of course, Mr. Multibillionaire NY Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Mr. Bloomberg is jewish BTW. So are most of the big bankers (the primary dealers to the federal reserve) and so is Bernanke. Essentially, the jewish cabal have all corners of the financial markets cornered.

Remember, now, Mr. Bloomberg spit in the faces of NYers when he decided to alter the law about term limits for the Mayor. Instead of going to the voters (who were opposed), he went to the City Counci, and guess what...they approved longer term limits. Why...so they could protect their jobs also.

These people (the Bloomberg types) will do anything to maintain their grip on power and wealth. PERIOD. If you do not recognize that...you are out of touch.

So why on earth does Mr. Billionaire Bloomberg take on the challenge of disclosure of the books of the fed reserve?

Is it now out of the public hands, per se, and in the hands of someone we can trust? Do you really think Bloomberg would step on the toes of a jewish cabal like the federal reserve, or any central bank?

This is about delaying the inevitable. Many people have been appeased and have sat back to relax since hearing about Bloombergs challenge on the FOIA. Lazy americans once again surrender their dissent to the enemy by accepting this ruse. By the time the financial disaster hits, you will not be worried about the audit results. In fact, you WILL NEVER see the audit results. I'll pay 100 to 1 odds on that bet...hard money.

You want change. Stop supporting the government and big corporations.

Its real easy. Stop sending them your hard earned money.

I'm going to place my own dibs on the recipient's, though.

I'm going to say Iran, N. Korea, and Israel. Or, better yet, that Muslim dude with a "buncha universities over in central Asia." Sad thing is, I kinda hope I'm right. US v Russia (I imagine) or Apocalypse.

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Just remember ATSers... We have a survival forum on this website.

Oh Dear God... We are in for a bumpy ride. Secret revealed or not, the financial system is gonna crash.

hahaha, thanks for that. At least a few people are still... consistent in this world. "Oh Dear God... we are in for a bumpy ride." really made me laugh my ass off.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by shanerz]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Sometimes a complex issue is easier to understand than at first glance. if you back up and look at this issue, what is the main thing the FED fears about disclosing things they don't want the public to know??

it's simply that we are broke, and that when Americans get that issue straight in their heads, they will make a run on the banks. After all people, remember, our faith in the system is the only thing keeping the system going. There's no hard assets backing anything, just a bunch of hot air. As soon as Americans loose faith in the currency, and the rest of the world doesn't want it any more, we as a nation are done for.

So the question remains, what is the FED and the world bankers afraid of disclosing?? it doesn't really make any difference, because the end result will be a loss of faith in our currency, and that will mean the end of the dollar, and the end of us as a nation. And chaos will reign supreme, and they know it.

Just my take on the situation.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
If you tell who got the $1.5 tril, you're gonna destroy the world financial system. The secret is just that big.

How bout Afganistan or Iraq or terrorist leader etc, im thinking if this is true, its along these lines

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I actually read through the PDF posted earlier in the thread, and if you read it in context...

You'll notice that it doesnt say that "whoever is getting the money is a big scary secret". It says that the "secret" is the names of the banks which would be withdrawing funds from the Emergency Fund. They essentially state that if people found out, we're likely to see bank runs on those specific institutions, and a fear-based hit to the Financial system.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Could it be the case that all this is planned,

The fed have taken as much money as they can out of America, and put into whatever other interestes they have all around the world.

This will force the economy into its second free fall, helped along by the audit of the fed and its the fed's ticket to then leave America to get on with it, and keep all the money they have taken away.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival
This I promise, if "the secret" gets out, then it was planned that "the secret"
would get out.

This makes strategical sense: The bad guys present a sacrificial lamb - the FED - so they can come running to the rescue; same way that 2 party politics is just the illusion of choice. This is a move to calm the masses, allowing them to think everything is being taken care of.

As someone alluded to earlier, it seems like a process of cyclic harvesting - fattening the sheep. TPB allow their people to thrive and prosper, then drain as much wealth and as many assets as they can by shrinking the economy (devalue the currency/cut jobs etc. so they can buy up everything at bargain prices). Then they swap the tired face of leadership for a fresh, hopeful face. Next they produce a sacrificial lamb that our new leader heroically slaughters. The people accept that what is lost is lost, but take solace in their new, fresh start and a new era of thriving prosperity begins. Again the sheep is fattened for the next slaughter...

On the other hand, it could be far less malevolent than this. It makes sense that revealing which banks needed FED cash because they're in trouble would cause a run on these banks. However, while less malevolent, it's still perhaps a foolhardy strategy. The point of capitalism is that establishments that thrive continue to, becoming the model, while those that fail are allowed to fail, becoming an extinct model: Natural selection. By allowing failure to continue simply breeds more failure - in other words the corporate idiots that caused this crises have been bailed out so that they can screw things up all over again... IMO the only think they've learnt their mistakes is that they can get away with anything.

BTW....

Originally posted by talisman
What is scary, is the convergence. We have H1N1, we have all these other things surfacing right in front of our faces at this point and it is all within a short time frame.

To play devil's advocate here, since the dawn of mass media hasn't it always seemed like there's an awful lot of bad stuff happening right now!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
HALT!!!

I don't think anyone in this thread is thinking straight...

Few ever get the double meanings with in some of my threads like "to not fear TPTB go have a drink with them" or scold me when I say there is no actual NWO, there is no need to worry... beyond how we chose to react.

EVERY ONE WANT'S a SOURCE a BLAME a CONSPIRACY

80% of your replies state:

The Vatican

The Jews

China

Israel the Temple

North Korea

The Fed

Nazis... and other nonsense...

and IF you seek proof that Money went to these places you will find it... But in the end.. It's also NONSENSE

MEN

MEN

MEN

MEN

MEN

MEN took the Money

Those MEN... Some were Jews, Some were Nazis, Some were Chinese, Some were Arabs

I try explaining this all the time, some of you are FRIENDS, and no one get's it...

The wealthier you become the less race and religion and all the rest matter, the richest men in China and the USA and Europe and Israel and the Middle East have nothing in common with us, they can't spend time with us, they hang out, for lack of a better term, converse with, trade knowledge with each other...

We Can't use this language, This is HOW they do it...

WE CAN'T USE THIS LANGUAGE: JEWS, NAZI'S ARABS or AMERICA, ISRAEL, CHINA

It went to the Temple... as an example... what 3 Trillion lol... no

The Vatican... lol no

A POWERFUL MAN... Decided to spend some of it that way... hell, HALF lol

Why, so it Becomes "THE JEWS" or "the VATICAN" or the "NAZI's"

instead of

HIM

or

THEM

You always have to have a Patsy, you need to THINK like a Criminal

If your going to make 3 TRILLION Dollars vanish and you are JEW and your Buddy is Islamic and your other Buddy is Italian

Yeah you waste... 2 Trillion of it... In MECCA JERUSALEM and the VATICAN

So the money trail when discovered... ends in a VOLATILE situation and so many people die and so much is destroyed...

The other TRILLION is never accounted for...

THINK

USE YOUR HEADS

those 3 now have 333 some odd BILLION... UNLIMITED POWER and the trail gets covered in moronic blood

What does it cost a Million bucks to buy off a news anchor? or a CEO... Why not, they WANT to associate with YOU, your power...

Can you buy the President for 5 Million over lunch of the USA to "not mention something" SURE IF YOUR THAT POWERFUL... it's not dollar value... it's association, if you by proxy control 100 BILLION, you can get whatever you want for 1 Million from almost anyone that seeks power

they don't have to touch the money in a meaningful way to control the world...

some one threw a number out 450 people... give or take whatever... it's the right concept

THE Guy controlling 300 Billion might be Jewish, he doesn't care about JEWS any more than the Nazi cares about Germans or the Chinese guy cares about China

They are UTTERLY isolated from the people they are global personalities, they are one place one day another place another day

OLDEST Trick in the book divide and conquer

This is NOT JEWS or The FED or ISLAM

It's MEN, small numbers of men.. and a few women surely

No person when stealing, can individually posses... 300 Billion and not have it known

So they FUND

They play chess with the WORLD of stupid people they despise as Pawns

Everyone does it at every level

It's not like I've never known growing up in NY a Mafioso to buy a Restaurant for some other person, where he is always assured a certain table, a place to grind up a body or whatever.... he can go and come,grind people up always has a free meal, never collects the money.... UNLESS he needs it then the owner has no choice...

and when the trail gets hot... the owner also takes the fall

So sure at the TRILLION dollar level... Yeah you Build a Temple lol and you, also buy someone an arms factory... and you also fund the other side... AND NEVER OWN ANY of IT

and when the money is tracked... your 100 Billion Temple causes a war that funds the guy that builds missiles... but BOTH are in YOUR POCKET

Because they are RIGHT, we are mostly all Idiots...

We are HAPPY to blame JEWS or the VATICAN

and they LAUGH TOGETHER

The single most telling thing about 9-11

Was the tape of Bin Laden LAUGHING at the Jihadis who "had no idea where they were going or what the target was and just flew into building"

He didn't care about Islam lol, he despises them.

The instant... the very INSTANT WE BLAME The Jews, The Muslims, China... any of it... YOUR OFF THE TRACK OF THE INDIVIDUALS TO BLAME... THEY GET AWAY WITH IT

3 Trillion Missing? World wide TRY 100 TRILLION

and they will burn, 90 TRILLION of it on DISTRACTION

and the other 10 TRILLION, we leave whom ever they want in power when the dust settles with enough to be personal Billionaires themselves and control everything when the dust settles and do it all over again to another generation.

Think like a CRIMINAL... all of this is a guy buying a gang in one part of the city a drug operation and a rival gang in another part of the city a drug operation...

Before it's done... that ONE guy, will take 10% from both, launder it and loose another 40% and be unbelieveably wealthy anyway

for a time the two gangs will be worth FAR more than he

But them and the cops will kill each other for years until all are gone and both operations vanquished... and that ONE guy will also donate to the cops too...

and when it's done, It was always all HIM... The cops, the gangs all of it...

ONE Money man... happens at a low level every single day anywhere you live

This is just the highest end of the crime game...

Globally in making this analogy, you must think of Mr Myer Lansky, uniting all the Mobs in America, One guy...happened to be a Jew... controlled every MOB family, they controlled every gang by proxy...

Myer Lansky never did anything really after a point... never went to Jail

Was it a Jewish conspiracy?

No

Was it an Italian Conspiracy

No

Was it a Black Conspiracy

No

But all sorts of people committed crimes, died fought the cops, killed moved tons of money...

But in the end

It was just MYER LANSKY

Cops fought Gangs, gangs fought gangs, gangs fought mafias, drugs moved, booze moved, guns moved people died... Billions of dollars did things...

One MAN Myer Lansky

It's an example for this... but bigger in scale, an Analogy if you will, so you wake up to it.

Think about, use your heads... Change your language You want... INDIVIDUALS Name the NAMES of the MEN not what the build, or sell or what Race or place they come from... Get smart, NAME THE INDIVIDUALS

Do you think for a moment when you find out "where the money went" it means a damn thing?

Who, what Individual men caused it to go there.

Nothing else matters... Bush, Saddam, Presidents, Diplomats CEO's... For the real culprits here... it's the global equivalent of paying a Retarded kid 100 bucks to throw a fit in the Mall while you Rob the Jewelry stand during the commotion...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I wish you wouldn't double space everything!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
So the question is, what possibly could there be to crash the entire monetary system... hmm ..

1. The banks that recieved the bailout funds exceeded their total market capital .. if it exceeds 100% of market capital, the bank is by all means entirely insolvent, they literally didn't have a dime in their coffers to back up the reserve ratio... this would essentially decimate the largest banks in the World.

2. US Funds were paid directly to Foreign banks, which we know for a fact took place through laundering of funds through AIG's CDS payments.

3. The issue could be how the funds were used, as in, if the funds were given to banks that didn't need the money specifically to remain solvent, and used the funds to funnel money down the economy or worse, back to the Federal government through debt purchases it would reveal the largest ponzi scheme in human history.

4. If in fact the largest banks in the country were insolvent, and needed the funds to remain solvent, it would show the TARP funds covered up a financial black hole. This would in effect keep the system as insolvent as it was, as the printing of trillions to fill the void of CDO/CDS obligations would only cover the over leveraged portion of the balance sheets.. the devaluations in real estate and other assets alone have out paced the total TARP funds, basically meaning that the more money pumped into the system, the farther the system fell. It was a fix it as much as it was a attempting to keep the system barely above water.. it would show how sick the financial markets really are, and all hopes of a recovery would be dashed away when they see that the monetary black hole that is the financial system is quite simply..... nothing more than giant zombies sucking the life out of the World Economies.

It would expose fraud. It would expose Treason. It would show the corruption of the financial markets. I hope to God it makes Americans PISSED OFF, as they rightfully should be!

[edit on 8/29/2009 by Rockpuck]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by allclear

So why on earth does Mr. Billionaire Bloomberg take on the challenge of disclosure of the books of the fed reserve?

Bloomberg News has always been at the focal point of "controversial" lawsuits against the government to get information.. The fact that he's rich or Jewish doesn't make him a bad person..

His software the Bloomberg Terminal is known specifically for being a source of financial insight, into people, businesses, agencies and so forth .. it's not surprising they are suing the Feds.

I don't think there is anything sinister regarding Bloombergs lawsuit, if it were just a ploy, the banks wouldn't be this pissed off.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join