It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret That Will Destroy the World's Financial System

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have spent several days researching the Fed. Most people have no idea of how the fed works or how banks work.

If people realize only 3% to 10% of their money is actually in the bank vaults there could be a panic and a "run on the banks" I think that is what Bankers are very worried about. After all how many people realize most of the "money" in the USA does not exist except as an entry in some computer program? How many realize banks create money? How many people realize we pay the banks using our hours of labor for those computer entries?

The last thing the Fed wants is for people to understand that Federal reserve notes are fiat money with no backing except the good will of the American people.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I think the only reason the banks are finally being supposedly forced to disclose anything is because they have been working with our government to loot the nation. Now that the looting is almost complete (one more tarp bailout) they'll tell the taxpayer a huge lie about where the money went knowing it will collapse our economy as well as our dollar.

Finally government to the rescue will demand a new electronic way to bank with a new one world bank that will be owned by the same group as the fed is but the owners will never be disclosed for fear of terrorism against them.

That's my guess and I doubt I'm to far off. Star and flag...

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Sundancer]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Like I always said " this financial crisis is the biggest money laundering scheme the world has ever know"; its no mystery folks, we are all getting screwed.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
After reading the logic the banks used to argue against disclosure, I'd say these are some of the most sorry-assed excuses conceivable.

The information to be disclosed is not personal banking information of their customers.

It's disclosure of their financial strength. What assets, liabilities, and Capital do they have? And of course, a breakdown.

Because they're so big, because their good buddies control the money printing presses, they feel they aren't accountable.

Just think about all other government entities, associations, and creations. Medicare, Social Security, Post Office, Fannie & Freddy, on and on. They are all financial disasters. Every single one.

Now we know why they don't want disclosure of the Fed. It's all smoke and mirrors. An empty building. A black hole of financial responsibility.

If this disclosure requirement brings it crashing down, then at least we can start over and do it right.

It appears the Fed will crash anyway, with or without disclosure.

Some monsters just deserve to die.

Not enough value, too many downsides.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I think I'm thinking on a very small scale.

It's the world's financial system, not just America. I know us Americans sometimes forget - unintentionally - that we're not the center of the universe. A big cog, yes. The be-all-end-all, not entirely.

Not sure about financial collapse but... what if they were found out to be financially supporting terrorist groups?

the lump sum going missing the day before 9/11 is a helluva flag.

just thinking aloud.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
How long will the appeal last?

So, is anybody going to hold the courts accountable to demanding that the FED release this information if the appeal gets shot down? Any MSM news stations picking this up? Fox? CNN? Anyone? What is Bloomberg saying about all of this?

I got rid of cable over 6 months ago, so I don't follow the MSM anymore, except on the internet.

Something BIG is going down, I have a feeling.

Maybe this is what the web bot predicted in October.....for fear of having to give up their identities of who got the missing trillions, the Fed starts a world war?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Here's a big what if....

Does anyone remember the movie "Deep Impact". Morgan Freeman(President for those that haven't seen it) says "we've spent more money than we can hide" in preperation for the big event, Comet strike. Now what if all the FEMA camps, the posturing over the Arctic, the financial crisis and all the wars around the planet are leading up to 2012.

Now what if 2012 will really be as bad as some have predicted? What if we do face a geographic pole shift changing the Earth's tilt? What better way than a contrived financial crisis to hide trillions of dollars in spending preparing in secret a survival plan. Realisticaly, a country the size of the US could only really maybe support 5-10% of the population during a huge cataclysmic event.

Just throwing it out there? The whole thing has stunk since day one. One day we're doing great with no end insight. Next day everthings going to hell. Always seemed very orchastrated to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is amazing; it's like watching a movie unfold right before our eyes, only it's real life. The FED has basically admitted in the last couple of weeks it's a criminal organization i.e., threatening economic collapse IF they are forced to engage in transparency. Amazing. We all knew it before, but it's coming out in the open. Now if only the average person would wake up and understand how important the FED is to our society.

The FED is so powerful they can basically do whatever they want; they have been for years......but if the American people find out what they do, it could all come crashing down for them and the banksters. Imagine WHAT they've done over the years? Imagine the secrets that would come to light. I bet we would find out a whole host of craziness!

I remember right before 9/11, Donald Rumsfeld announced BILLIONS (or was it trillions?) missing - vanished into a black hole! Wonder if that had to do with the FED?

I like some of the ideas you guys have come up with thus far. This makes for some really entertaining speculation as to WHAT exactly the FED is hiding (besides the obvious).

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Manwin]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
(I'm new)

Very interesting article. Interesting replies, interesting discussion. I think some of you are on the right track. We really don't know what is in store for our planet and our species, but anyone can tell you: It's gonna be big. Whether it is bad or good, I like to believe it will all work out for the better. A worldwide disaster would only pave the way for us to start fresh and do things right. We have several hundred years of recorded history to look at to make sure we don't repeat the mistakes of the past. In all honesty, we could base a lot of those decisions on this last century alone...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
the system will not crash until those in know have skipped town with the loot!!

My recommendation to you all is to reconsider how this whole fed audit got wheels. It was Bloomberg that filed a FOIA. And we all know who owns Bloomberg...right? Well, of course, Mr. Multibillionaire NY Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Mr. Bloomberg is jewish BTW. So are most of the big bankers (the primary dealers to the federal reserve) and so is Bernanke. Essentially, the jewish cabal have all corners of the financial markets cornered.

Remember, now, Mr. Bloomberg spit in the faces of NYers when he decided to alter the law about term limits for the Mayor. Instead of going to the voters (who were opposed), he went to the City Counci, and guess what...they approved longer term limits. Why...so they could protect their jobs also.

These people (the Bloomberg types) will do anything to maintain their grip on power and wealth. PERIOD. If you do not recognize that...you are out of touch.

So why on earth does Mr. Billionaire Bloomberg take on the challenge of disclosure of the books of the fed reserve?

Is it now out of the public hands, per se, and in the hands of someone we can trust? Do you really think Bloomberg would step on the toes of a jewish cabal like the federal reserve, or any central bank?

This is about delaying the inevitable. Many people have been appeased and have sat back to relax since hearing about Bloombergs challenge on the FOIA. Lazy americans once again surrender their dissent to the enemy by accepting this ruse. By the time the financial disaster hits, you will not be worried about the audit results. In fact, you WILL NEVER see the audit results. I'll pay 100 to 1 odds on that bet...hard money.

You want change. Stop supporting the government and big corporations.

Its real easy. Stop sending them your hard earned money.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
This I promise, if "the secret" gets out, then it was planned that "the secret"
would get out.

Nothing in government or politics happens by accident these days.

My prediction is the secret will get out (just as planned) the economies of the
US and/or world will collapse and the guys who have been amassing all of the
true wealth (not paper money) will enjoy a nice, world-wide fire-sale...

...At which point order will be restored, confidence will be restored, and a
brand new fiat economy will be put into place, where the NWO (read: New
World Owners) will once again begin fattening their sheeple for some future
fleecing...

[edit on 29-8-2009 by rival]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
listening to BBS radio and Don Nicholof. He is covering this topic.

www.proliberty.com...

Amb. Leo Wanta. Could this be the secret? Could this be the end of the Republic?

Let me say this right now. If this is true, every single politician that was elected to office in the past 25 years needs to be hung for treason!!! HUNG!

[edit on 29-8-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I had a though, that these crooks gave the money on top secret black ops/budget projects (moon base, Lagrangee space stations, TR3B - Auroras) to save themselve from us and 2012 catastrophe.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
HEH, read the banks actual filing, believe me, it's that bad

Full Filing Found Here - PDF Warning

holly cow man this is mind blowing.

Something is heating up for the one year anniversary of the crash.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival
This I promise, if "the secret" gets out, then it was planned that "the secret"
would get out.

Nothing in government or politics happens by accident these days.

My prediction is the secret will get out (just as planned) the economies of the
US and/or world will collapse and the guys who have been amassing all of the
true wealth (not paper money) will enjoy a nice, world-wide fire-sale...

...At which point order will be restored, confidence will be restored, and a
brand new fiat economy will be put into place, where the NWO (read: New
World Owners) will once again begin fattening their sheeple for some future
fleecing...

[edit on 29-8-2009 by rival]

What would people who are already rich, wealthy and power, and apparently have complete control over the world economy...get out of a power grab? Think about this for a moment will you? If someone already has amassed the power to do such a thing...then what do they stand to gain anymore? My guess is that this is something blown completely out of proportion, as someone else said, I don't think anything would really "shock" the American public or even the western world anymore...our culture is pretty desensitized.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I am reminded of the psychology behind child abuse. The victim is groomed to the point where they are convinced that secrecy must be maintained - and that disclosure would be devastating for all concerned.

This is a pathetic and desperate, last ditch attempt to keep the rotten core of the our banking system hidden from the people on whom it preys.

We are already at rock bottom - The only ones who will suffer from a purging of this criminal organisation are the criminals themselves.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Adamus]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
What is scary, is the convergence. We have H1N1, we have all these other things surfacing right in front of our faces at this point and it is all within a short time frame.

This could be mean a lot of different things. Perhaphs we might be looking at another War?

This is not looking good at all.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

I have had your argument with myself in my own head. But it has been said that absolute power corrupts absolutely. It is not really relevant whether or not, your nor I, can empathize with with this idea...history reveals that it is a fact.

I would like to think that any human would be happy with enough wealth
to buy an island paradise, but I would be naive to ~believe~ IT.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Again, Swine Flu fits in to my above post. They won't be able to save us all in the event some major cataclysm is coming. So better to weed out the weak first with a virus that mainly hits people with pre-existing pulmonary problems.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
HOLY # IF THIS IS REAL!!!

www.worldreports.org...

Apparently the Marines are on the warpath (literally) in tracking down all of the funds. They are building the case. This is HUGE!!! No wonder like someone said, H1N1 is around...its an end around to try to escape the inevitable, which is the collapse of the NWO and Nazi world regime, and it is Nazi, make no mistake. It will get worse before it gets better.

I love that the USMC is gonna get'em. OOH RAH!!!! Go get'em !!!

I want to see these sick, Nazi #s that have diseased this world impaled and put on public display.

2012 end times is now a crock I believe. It's make believe for these Nazi criminals to keep us from truth. Well, the gig may be soon up.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join