It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Safeguards Reports on Iran and Syria Circulated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Safeguards Reports on Iran and Syria Circulated

www.iaea.org

IAEA Director General Mohamed ElBaradei has circulated his latest reports on nuclear safeguards in Iran and Syria to Member States. The report outlines developments since the Director General´s report of 5 June 2009.

The reports are entitled Implementation of the NPT Safeguards Agreement and Relevant Provisions of Security Council Resolutions 1737 (2006), 1747 (2007), 1803 (2008) and 1835 (2008) in the Islamic Republic of Iran, and Implementation of the NPT Safeguards Agreement in the Syrian ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.radio-utopie.de

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 8/30/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The IAEA Board of Governors, the 35-member policymaking body, will discuss the reports when it next convenes in Vienna on 7 September.

Circulation of the reports is restricted; they cannot be released to the public unless the IAEA Board decides otherwise.

Well, dunno if the IAEA board decided otherwise, but here it is:
www.radio-utopie.de...

From what I read, nothing smells fishy, except Israel´s plans to bomb Iran.

www.iaea.org

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 8/30/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by euleberlin
From what I read, nothing smells fishy, except Israel´s plans to bomb Iran.

www.iaea.org

Yeah, Israel's plans are very fishy. As if they have the nuke bomb and are trying to provoke the middle east so they can use it.

The way Americans say "Go Israel" with every breath (or at least that's what I overhear from my non-black co-workers), that could spell trouble for us.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You know if I didn't know better I could swear Israel has it in for Iran!

Of course an intelligent person would say...what would Iran hope to accomplish by attacking Israel?

Iran does not border Israel geographically so it can't be for living space.

Israel has no oil or water or gold or copper or anything of material value so it sure wouldn't be to make a buck.

Iran(Persia) is an Asian country and not a Middle Eastern one so it's not like the Saudis or Jordanians are going to say, hey go on ahead through our country to invade and occupy Israel.

Besides purposefully creating jitters in the oil markets for profit I can't see in any way shape or form where Iran who has attacked no one as an Islamic Republic is a threat to Israel.

Besides wanting to put the Shah's son back into power and regain lost oil contracts inside of Iran I sure can't see what the United States would have against Iran either?

I think Israel ought to stop with all the war mongering and the Shah's son should just be happy living out life on the millions his dad stole from the Iranian people.

The only reason in fact any nation would have to attack Israel since it has no natural resources is just the fact that it is a very hawkish, violent, war mongering state.

I bet if they just started playing nicely with others they would never have a thing in the world to worry about...you know except having to get a real job and stop living on American and European charity.

top topics

join