It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackson death ruled homicide, focus on doctor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Jackson death ruled homicide, focus on doctor

omg.yahoo.com

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pop star Michael Jackson's death was ruled a homicide from drug overdose on Friday, fueling speculation his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, may soon be charged with manslaughter or another crime.

The Los Angeles County Coroner said in its ruling that the powerful anesthetic propofol, which is used in surgery and has been dubbed "milk of amnesia" by some doctors, as well as the sedative lorazepam were the primary drugs responsible for Jackson's sudden death on June 25 at the age of 50.

Other drugs found in the singer's body were midazolam, diazepam, lid
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well this doesnt seem surprising to me. I found it rather fishy he died at 50 before his big tour. I thought man the king of pop, one of the best dancers of our time has to be in great shape to even think about a come back tour.

Maybe these kind of doctors will think twice before prescribing these kind of pharmaceutical drugs just so they can make money.

omg.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Not sure why they're sensationalizing Jackson except that it must be a distraction.

Speaking of distractions, don't know if it's been discussed but I'm pretty sure I can explain why Jackson went bonkers. It turns out the skin bleaching chemistry has the ability to pass through the blood/brain barrier. I know "of" a guy who was "normal", stable, good character, etc.. But, for whatever reason he wanted to lighten his skin color. He went through the same kind of process MJ went through. Within a short period of time he started to flip. Now he's 180 different than he was. This is what happened to MJ. The chemicals started to have an adverse affection on his brain. His psyche knew it was something to do with his head. He just tried to correct it on the surface when the problem was damage being done inside his brain.

Some people will understand.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
i want to see an autopsy photo before anything gets ruled in any direction, imo

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Anderson Cooper had a wonderful quote about that on his 360 show on CNN....

"Michael Jackson's death has been ruled a homicide. That means somebody killed him.'

I'm glad ol' Anderson cleared that up for us folks that don't know what "homicide" means.

Journalism at it's finest.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I don't understand why such powerful drugs are so freely available in the US!

The drug Propofol, here in the UK, is tightly controlled and only ever used in a hospital setting with a trained Anaethetist.

It puts you to sleep and restricts the airways, hence why you need a tube inserted down your throat when under so you can still breathe.

Quite why anybody, let alone a doctor, would give this to someone to help them with bloody insomnia is completely mind-boggling to doctors over here.

EDIT: for silly spelling error...

[edit on 29/8/09 by stumason]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
It restricts the airwaves, eh? The FCC must be all over this..... What you have here is some richer than God moron who can't sleep because the guilt from his tons of child molesting keeps him up. So he pays an MD retarded amounts of money to knock him out every night. Homicide my ass.

new topics

top topics

join