It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop at town hall rally tells protester "This aint America no more"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
If it ain't America then what is it?

post Zombie Apocalypse / Evolved Christ-men-Heroes?
I think it would be simply "Union of North America"

during those times though.. i think you're gonna have 10 separate "Districts" warring with one another.. probably named after Time Zones and further divided by N and S... ie... Northern Mountain District... Southern Mountain District, North Central District, South Central District...

NMD SMD NCD SCD etc...

governmental central control however will still be a "D.C." though.... "Denver, Colorado" that is....

so.. U-N-A! U-N-A! U-N-A! better get used to chanting that one.

remember changes are not permanent...

BUT CHANGE IS!

-

-

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

No, It's Native American. American Indian was finally dropped due to the fact that it was always a misnomer. Columbus thought he was going to India the long way, dig? You and I (although I am 1/32) are NOT Native Americans. We are "native-born" but that's a different thing altogether. Unless you just want to define everything in a way that pleases you. Please feel free, but realize that the "American Indian" tag is offensive to Native Americans and really based on both ignorance and then ethinic disregard. Cool. Now you know. You're welcome.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

It really ain't America no more.
It hasn't been for a long, long time.

You maybe right, but people are waking up to it. Listen how this guy explains Margret Sanger to these woman and tries to get them to understand. His facts aren't all completely right on, but his main points are correct. He had that woman thinking and she probably went home and did the research.

The sleeping dragon really is awakening. That woman got smeared in the media and she may have been a novice, but what she said is true. She can see it even if she is new to the political debate. I'm not new to it and I can confirm, something is happening here.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
watching the video just made me so angry i had to turn it off, i seem to be very short tempered when it comes to severe ignorance lately as it has become so abundant

the only reason i choose to reply is to make one thing clear

so often good men and women who are TRUE patriots, (not the unquestioning asleep sheep patriots that the government claims are patriots now) are abused, arrested, made to be a joke, etc are called terrorists for being true patriots

well here on camera, a member of law enforcement, even if hes only security or not, (i did not catch his title) makes a statement saying this is no longer america, and that is what allows him to make the decisions in his job that he is making

if thats not a terroristic claim/statement then i dont believe i have ever heard one

simply put there is physical evidence of him saying that on video

that is more then enough to have that man fired

and the owner of this tape should go forward and make sure he is fired

it may only be one out of the thousand real domestic terrorists that we have, but at least its a start and would be one less terrorist in power

he is obviously concerned with following orders, and agendas, not the in the least bit interested in the constitution and he has no right to have his job that he does

i must also say, i dont know what crime is worse, the man stating this is no longer america, when he has the jobs that he does

or if the man who has this video does not pursue justice against that man

for in my opinion its one thing to be tyrannical, however its a whole lot worse to allow it

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Okay, I'm must come to the police officer defense. In my humble opinion, the officer was agreeing with the person holding the camera, and didn't like enforcing that law but he has to as it is his job. He stated this ain't America no more not to agree with the direction but to sympathize with the camera holder. At least if I were a cop this is how I would tell people that I'm frustrated as hell with having to confront law abiding citizens expressing their own free speech.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Okay, I'm must come to the police officer defense. In my humble opinion, the officer was agreeing with the person holding the camera, and didn't like enforcing that law but he has to as it is his job. He stated this ain't America no more not to agree with the direction but to sympathize with the camera holder. At least if I were a cop this is how I would tell people that I'm frustrated as hell with having to confront law abiding citizens expressing their own free speech.

your idea is well said, i actually can see your point on that, and if that is the case i wish the man was a bit more informative with his words, he could have said just a few more things and then i would be more in support of the officer, i think as with all people in power, they should be more careful when choosing their words, he could have simply been a little more careful in choosing his words, then i would support him, but use his statements hopefully against his employers as it is their decision to make him do the job that way

we have a very heated climate today, it seems a few wrongly chosen words could actually send this country into a very serious situation, also with the way things are, people want to figure out why they are the way they are, so when things like this happen, people want to know, is this officer being biasedor abusive of his powers, or is he just doing the job hes told to do and we have much bigger problems

"if you have a cop on duty admit this isnt america anymore i dont like my job but im doing what they are making me do" or in anything similar, then we could stop focusing on cops and start working to remove the real problem that is higher up

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey
watching the video just made me so angry i had to turn it off, i seem to be very short tempered when it comes to severe ignorance lately as it has become so abundant

the only reason i choose to reply is to make one thing clear

so often good men and women who are TRUE patriots, (not the unquestioning asleep sheep patriots that the government claims are patriots now) are abused, arrested, made to be a joke, etc are called terrorists for being true patriots

well here on camera, a member of law enforcement, even if hes only security or not, (i did not catch his title) makes a statement saying this is no longer america, and that is what allows him to make the decisions in his job that he is making

if thats not a terroristic claim/statement then i dont believe i have ever heard one

simply put there is physical evidence of him saying that on video

that is more then enough to have that man fired

and the owner of this tape should go forward and make sure he is fired

it may only be one out of the thousand real domestic terrorists that we have, but at least its a start and would be one less terrorist in power

he is obviously concerned with following orders, and agendas, not the in the least bit interested in the constitution and he has no right to have his job that he does

i must also say, i dont know what crime is worse, the man stating this is no longer america, when he has the jobs that he does

or if the man who has this video does not pursue justice against that man

for in my opinion its one thing to be tyrannical, however its a whole lot worse to allow it

Yes, I agree. It is a start - take him to court - if for no other reason, to show that we just aren't going to turn a blind eye to this sort of thing anymore. We have GOT to fight for our rights - our freedoms - we shouldn't have to, but if we don't, we will lose everything our fathers and brothers and grandfathers fought for. Freedom. The constitution.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
How disgusting, I have never seen a particular ethnic group become so arrogant and delusional due to the rise of one man.

Ever hear the name Adolf Hitler?

This is not anything new throughout history. A great orator can bring about world change faster than any army could ever dream to. Here's a small list of a few of them:

Alexander the Great
Nebuchadnezzar
Julius Augustus
Jesus Christ
Adolf Hitler

A great orator can bring about either positive or negative change to the entire world. What army has ever been able to do that? Even the greatest armies through history couldn't even remotely compare to that. The military no matter what period of history they have come from has always had the main obstacle of logistics, an orator has only the logistical concern of having his voice heard and in today's world he has an advantage like never before in history due to the nature of global communications and the internet.

The funny thing is that I don't even consider Obama as a great orator; however, much of the world does.

The power of the word is mightier than the power of the sword.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I find it kind of ridiculous but is what the police officer and those other two morons saying true? That you can't hold up pictures or whatever on school poperty?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

the woman makes herself look like a complete looser

This video makes a pretty powerful statement

s/f

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by joechip

No, It's Native American. American Indian was finally dropped due to the fact that it was always a misnomer. Columbus thought he was going to India the long way, dig? You and I (although I am 1/32) are NOT Native Americans. We are "native-born" but that's a different thing altogether. Unless you just want to define everything in a way that pleases you. Please feel free, but realize that the "American Indian" tag is offensive to Native Americans and really based on both ignorance and then ethinic disregard. Cool. Now you know. You're welcome.

...a person that claims a 1/32nd indigenous connection is speaking for all american ndns... THAT is the epitome of arrogance... tsk, tsk, tsk...

...among ndns, you'll find some that dont mind either term, some that prefer american ndn and some that prefer native american but no one really gives a hoot enough to fight over it or take offense to it because their true identity is tribal...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
...oh, yeah, about the monster... its whitley streiber's wolfen...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
First amendment rights are the same on School grounds.

en.wikipedia.org...

In Tinker v. Des Moines Independent Community School District, 393 U.S. 503 (1969), the Supreme Court ruled that free speech rights extended to students in school. The case involved several students who were punished for wearing black arm-bands to protest the Vietnam War. The Supreme Court ruled that the school could not restrict symbolic speech that did not cause undue interruptions of school activities. Justice Abe Fortas wrote,

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.law.umkc.edu...

Decided June 25, 2007

Chief Justice Roberts delivered the opinion of the Court.

At a school-sanctioned and school-supervised event, a high school principal saw some of her students unfurl a large banner conveying a message she reasonably regarded as promoting illegal drug use. Consistent with established school policy prohibiting such messages at school events, the principal directed the students to take down the banner. One student--among those who had brought the banner to the event--refused to do so. The principal confiscated the banner and later suspended the student. The Ninth Circuit held that the principal's actions violated the First Amendment, and that the student could sue the principal for damages.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

wow wow wow. just because one group of people is doing do not refer to every black person as they. that is extremely racist and uncalled for. Each person has there own choice in what actions he/she black/white/whatever chooses to do. So to say"they" as in a hole or a generality is incorrect and wrong of you to do so. I work with a black man who does not feel "privilaged" to do what he feels he still follows all the laws i do. you know what your comment is not worth it and mod should take it off.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Once again most of you have failed to read, instead jumping to conclusions that support your preconceived notions. The guy in the video is a school security guard, NOT a police officer.

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by Next_Heap_With

Every American is a native American unless they are an immigrant or a legal resident. I was born here, therefore I am a native American.

Perhaps you were referring to the AMERICAN INDIANS?

You're actually more like an invasive species.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
I find it kind of Ironic that Americans claim their "America they were raise" is no more..and that they want "their America" back....

Well Americans...finally you know how it feels like .....you can now share stories with NATIVE AMERICANS!!!!!

that is too true and quite funny. but sad in the same note that you are the only one that noticed

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well playing devil's advocate here,

Yes he was on school grounds and yes anyone can be charged with trespassing because it is both state and federal funded. Same thing if you went onto a military base you can be charged with trespassing. The only difference is that the school itself is a direct public service to the public whom attend the school where as the military is not a direct but an indirect service to the public and the base may contain things concerning national defense therefor letting any Jane Dow on the base constitutes a possible threat.

The cop stated he could leave the sign up just had to cover up the picture. The picture potentially could violate any number of city/state/federal laws concerning privacy issues.

He obviously knew what would happen as any other person would have just covered the picture up and placed the sign back up as the cop originally suggested. But instead he argues with everyone and pushes his biased opinion onto the surrounding people with double talk in an effort to look like he knows what he's saying when in fact he's just doing the exact same thing a politician would do so in my book he's no better than any of them.

He was allowed to post the sign with the message just not a picture therefor his freedom of speech was allowed even though he pretty much whined about it like a baby and completely avoided that topic by spouting off about Czar's.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It seems that all the elitist fascist pig government windbags have to do is convince those of lower mentality...which is most in america nowadays...and these retards will do the necessary work on their behalf.

I'd have to agree with the elitist on one thing though. That would be population control. I will feel much better to see such ignorant dumbasses wiped off the face of this planet.

Yeah i know its crude and inhumane. But its useless to try and reason with such people that were interviewed in the video. They are beyond hope.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is starting to get a little rediculous, the guy is a school security guard for Christ's sake. Coming from someone who has the same job as this guy, you should know that he has NO POWER! haha! He's not some sheep trying to suppress the ideals of these so called "true patriots." He's just some guy, probably trying to put food on the table for his family. You all need to start looking past the titles and positions and look at the men and women whom you criticize for who they really are: human beings, just like you.

All this bickering and infighting is getting us no where. Ever heard of this little limerick, "United we stand, divided we fall"? Stop with the delusions! There is going to be NO revolution; not now, not in ten years, I'd go so far as to say probably not even within this century. We have nothing to revolt against! How many of you are having your civil rights and liberties impeded upon on a daily basis? Do you still have food? Do you still have a job (for those who work)? Aren't you still able to use the internet and say whatever it is you want to say?? When the first ATS member gets his/her home busted in to and gets arrested due to something they said on here, then, and only then, will I advocate revolution. For now, deal with it. I wasn't a member during the time of the Patriot Act, but I wonder how many of you were so up in arms about that. For those who weren't, is this just simply a partisan issue for you? Get over it.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Why are the protesters going after Obama, a mere puppet, and not the true criminals who have manipulated this population since history can trace back?

I mean, we are still being controlled by the same banksters that Jesus became enraged at within the temple, yet the general population is still duped into thinking that the real enemy is the president.

Seems like they have still won...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join