It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys, Nazis, UFOs, Underground Bases and The New World Order.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This may have been posted some time in the past. And if is has been recently, I apologize. But, I feel "everyone needs" to read this and the other links. Especially, anyone that is just now finding out, or still trying to find answers to what the true nature of the N.W.O. has come about. And, it actually stems back to the days of Babylon. This series of free books are well worth the read if you will please take the time to read them and pass this on to all your contacts and/or print them out and pass them out. To me, in my opinion, I have basically, found the truth in the books. Especially the first link.

Please do not flame me, as I am just the messenger to get the truth out so everyone can understand how all this came about. These links are "very" telling of how we are, where we are, and the sociopathic humans and ETs that are still trying to accomplish the nazis N.W.O.. And what you are about to read, and please do, was so disturbing to me, even though this was written in the early 90's, still rings true to this day and you will understand who and what is involved in this psychopathic revealing series. The Rockefellers started the Bavarian Illuminati. The Rockefellers are the nazis! Just read please. Makes all the sense in the world to me, and made me very nauseous as I got further into the books.

This first one is called the Omega File.

www.toddjumper.com...

This link is where I found this. All kinds of interesting info for anyone interested. And on this page, the Dulce Book is very revealing also. If you read the Dulce Papers, it is just a short version of the Dulce Book, so it would be best to just read the Dulce Book for the simple fact that you will get repeats of the Dulce Papers.

www.angelfire.com...

Another link that is suppose to be notes from an anoymous source that was investigating the UFO crashes and details since 1947 Roswell. He was writing this separate from his investigations. Don't know if it is true or not, but it coincides with other articles that I have read. He has even drawn pics of the ETs to go along with his findings. Very informative and interesting. It is a downloadable 107 page book.

www.metatech.org...

This next site also has "The Mars Records", and also a very interesting site. The movie, District 9 right? Well, when you get onto this site, scroll down to: WW3 "The War for Mens Mind is Now On", our part of the galaxy is "Sector 9". This just blew my mind, I found this after the commercials for the movie came out. I am not saying I believe "all" that this site has on it, but just check it out for yourself and form your own opinions, as I have within myself. I don't expect anyone to believe anything, but you have to look within yourself to to find your own truth. And I feel I have found mine is my point. Enjoy the read of all this wonderful informative and kinda scary at the same time information. Peace and Love to all humanity and use your own common sense to soak all this in.

www.metatech.org...
I just edited one of the links-the angel fire.
[edit on 8/28/2009 by stardust1955]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Good post. Thank you for the info.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Great thread, lots of info.
There's just one minor detail that bothers me a little bit:
Why weren't any agencies set up back in 1942 during the Battle of Los Angeles? (for those of you unfamiliar with that incident, simply google battle of los angeles).
This happened even before the Roswell in 47 and millions of americans actually saw a fleet of UFO's hovering over L.A. and an all out assault was ordered, more than 10000 shells were fired by our national guard. It would have made sense at that time to set up committees or agencies to counter any alien threats. I guess they were more worried about carrying their planned world war than deal with an extraterrestrial existance. Wow.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon
Great thread, lots of info.
There's just one minor detail that bothers me a little bit:
Why weren't any agencies set up back in 1942 during the Battle of Los Angeles? (for those of you unfamiliar with that incident, simply google battle of los angeles).
This happened even before the Roswell in 47 and millions of americans actually saw a fleet of UFO's hovering over L.A. and an all out assault was ordered, more than 10000 shells were fired by our national guard. It would have made sense at that time to set up committees or agencies to counter any alien threats. I guess they were more worried about carrying their planned world war than deal with an extraterrestrial existance. Wow.

Honestly, I don't believe that Battle of Los Angeles was an extra-terrestrial event. I believe it was one of more than a few attacks on america by foreign powers that was conveniently swept under the rug. Here's a great example:

gesswhoto.com...
www.portorfordlifeboatstation.org...
Heard about that one?

The Ellwood Shelling (www.militarymuseum.org...) set off a panic that the west coast would be invaded. Can't continue to report things like:
en.wikipedia.org...
and
en.wikipedia.org...
and the Fort Stevens attack:
www.bookmice.net...
and the various battles off the east coast with U-boats
quoted from wiki)
"Several ships were torpedoed within sight of East Coast cities such as New York and Boston; indeed, some civilians sat on beaches and watched battles between U.S. and German ships. The only documented World War II sinking of a U-boat close to New England shores occurred on May 5, 1945, when the U-853 torpedoed and sank the collier Black Point off Newport, Rhode Island. When the Black Point was hit, the U.S. Navy immediately chased down the sub and began dropping depth charges. The next day, when an oil slick and floating debris appeared, they confirmed that the U-853 and its entire crew had been destroyed. "

if the people are going to run for the hills every time, can we?

Sorry to get so off topic....

anyway, on topic, thanks for posting the links. Good info, and often things like these get passed by for fear of what someone might think

edit for spelling

[edit on 8/31/2009 by cautiouslypessimistic]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon

Honestly, I don't believe that Battle of Los Angeles was an extra-terrestrial event. I believe it was one of more than a few attacks on america by foreign powers that was conveniently swept under the rug. Here's a great example:

gesswhoto.com...
www.portorfordlifeboatstation.org...
Heard about that one?

The Ellwood Shelling (www.militarymuseum.org...) set off a panic that the west coast would be invaded. Can't continue to report things like:
en.wikipedia.org...
and
en.wikipedia.org...
and the Fort Stevens attack:
www.bookmice.net...
and the various battles off the east coast with U-boats
quoted from wiki)
"Several ships were torpedoed within sight of East Coast cities such as New York and Boston; indeed, some civilians sat on beaches and watched battles between U.S. and German ships. The only documented World War II sinking of a U-boat close to New England shores occurred on May 5, 1945, when the U-853 torpedoed and sank the collier Black Point off Newport, Rhode Island. When the Black Point was hit, the U.S. Navy immediately chased down the sub and began dropping depth charges. The next day, when an oil slick and floating debris appeared, they confirmed that the U-853 and its entire crew had been destroyed. "

if the people are going to run for the hills every time, can we?

Sorry to get so off topic....

anyway, on topic, thanks for posting the links. Good info, and often things like these get passed by for fear of what someone might think

edit for spelling

Sorry, I dont buy that the Battle of Los Angeles was a psy op. It is a fact that more than 10000 rounds of ammunition were fired at these crafts and it is also a fact that after the half hour bombardment, those crafts were unharmed and continued to hover over L.A.. Millions of Californians actually saw the hovering crafts and hundreds of thousands of civilians and military personell witnessed the bombardment of the UFO fleet.
To say that these were weather balloons or Japanese spy blimps is utterly absurd. I believe the reason why this event was downplayed and doesnt get much attention because it was a huge embarassment to our military. How would they explain that the most powerful military in the world with almost unlimited firepower couldnt even scratch those slow moving crafts?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

I'm not sure I get where you are coming from in your argument against me....I'm thinking maybe you didn't read the links. These were ALL actual events. They were not reported very widely to avoid a panic. Go back and look at the timeline.
The Ellwood Shelling was on February 23rd, 1942.
The Battle of Los Angeles was on February 24th-25th 1942.
The Dutch Harbor Air Raid was on June 3rd-4th 1942.
The Battle of Aleutian Islands was on June 3rd, 1942
The Estevan Point Lighthouse Attack was on June 20th, 1942.
The Fort Stevens attack was on June 21st and 22nd, 1942

Notice a pattern here? The attacks were all two fold (if you count the BofLA). All were more or less ignored by national media. That any enemy could get that close to a major city like LA was a MAJOR deal. It would have severely hurt the countries morale.

If you'd like to keep debating this, perhaps we should make another thread, as to not derail this one.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

I'm not sure I get where you are coming from in your argument against me....I'm thinking maybe you didn't read the links. These were ALL actual events. They were not reported very widely to avoid a panic. Go back and look at the timeline.
The Ellwood Shelling was on February 23rd, 1942.
The Battle of Los Angeles was on February 24th-25th 1942.
The Dutch Harbor Air Raid was on June 3rd-4th 1942.
The Battle of Aleutian Islands was on June 3rd, 1942
The Estevan Point Lighthouse Attack was on June 20th, 1942.
The Fort Stevens attack was on June 21st and 22nd, 1942

Notice a pattern here? The attacks were all two fold (if you count the BofLA). All were more or less ignored by national media. That any enemy could get that close to a major city like LA was a MAJOR deal. It would have severely hurt the countries morale.

If you'd like to keep debating this, perhaps we should make another thread, as to not derail this one.

I'm sorry my friend, I guess I should have clarified myself a little more. I guess my disagreement with you is that I do believe the Battle of Los Angeles was an extraterrestrial event. The evidence is too overwhelming for it not to be. The other battles you listed don't really have any UFO connections, where as the battle of L.A. clearly does.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Just thought I'd repost, and thanks for more info. This is a very interesting read. This made me understand a whole lot about a lot of things in this world. Especially the Dulce Book and The Omega File. So here it is again.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

Thankyou for having the courage to bring this forward.

Can you talk about what this has done to change your world views and how the knowledge can be used to defend ourselves against the apparent agenda which has been being played out right under the noses of the general population unbeknownst to them?

Also will you go into detail about the most horrifying pieces of evidence which you read and found for some reason to cause you to believe it as truth verses spin or disinformation?

Lets talk!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

This came out I believe in the early 90's and continued until around 99 I believe. The New World Order was suppose to happen in 2000. I'm sure a lot of people read it at that time. But there may still be some people, especially younger than I, that hasn't read this, or anyone for that matter. It explains the illuminati, their plans where they came from. The Rockefellers, are nazis. Henry Kissinger was part of the Operation Paperclip, in which I didn't know. Makes sense, now. It explains that all the UFO's at first, before 47, were the Nazi's. They supposedly went to Mars in 1942 because of the advanced technology they had found left by someone, out there, intentionally. And it also explains what they "really" did to the Jews of the holocaust, and "why" so many of them died. That is what I found very disgusting, besides them skinning children while still alive! Just read it. I'm not saying it is all true. But.....with all the 1000's of videos, if not more, that I have watched, and all the online books I have read, I feel I have found my truth. It may not be anyone else's, but I have found "my" truth. I think you understand.
I would just like everyone that wants to, to read this stuff. Makes a lot of sense to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Here's a pretty comprehensive site on it - well put together: www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

new topics

top topics

join