It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Fellow Survivalists!!! I'm Your New FSME...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

I dont really know you but congrats anyway

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Congratulations Semper! I thoroughly enjoy your post in the Survival forums.

I have a question, I'm new here and this may be common knowledge around here. Are you the same Semperfortis that posts youtube survival videos? If so, I may have stumbled upon a few of them this week.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SgtHamsandwich

Yep

That is me

Hope you enjoyed them

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

That's awesome. I only caught a couple but the name stood out and I was hoping so. It's nice to have a face and personality to attach to whom I'm asking questions if needed. It makes me feel a lot better to be able to see the person putting these types of skills to use in the real world. I can talk to folks till I'm blue in the face on here about Aliens and politics and not really care too much about who it is because its mostly all opinion and speculation. When it comes down to asking questions about real life or death facts, it's nice to have that extra bit of confidence on who your talking too.

I will be sure to watch more of your videos as I'm new to the world of survival. It's never really been much of a concern to me, but I guess as I'm getting older and paying more attention to the world around me and the BS that our world leaders are pulling on a day to day basis, I no longer feel safe and I need to start working on a back up plan for me and my family if the SHTF.

Good luck, congrats again, and thanks for every thing you do.

Have a great day!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

I often agree with what you post. I am glad to see you get this.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Biggest question on my mind is how do you pass the time while waiting for a shot in the nest? I read some snipers can spend days in 1 position just observing a situation. What do you think about when just ...being there?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Heruactic

It's not a matter of "thinking about anything"... It is all about concentration and the mission..

Any lack of concentration, no matter how small, can end ones career before one plans..

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
At least YOUR force had the BRAINS to give it's scouts Sniper rifles.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
good

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Congrats

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Holy Hell I forgot this place even existed...lol

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You mentioned knife tactics in the many skills you learned. Id be very interested in hearing you're personal opinion on "libre knife fighting". Ive been a student for quite a few years. Also interested in escape and evasion. I have gotten the chance to train with Ed Calderon on several occasions. Ur opinion on his methodology if you have heard of him would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Locksmith777

No idea on either count..

<< 6  7  8   >>

join