posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:15 AM
welps since the apocalypse is right around the corner, i have a few questions. they are as followed:
1. since the end wouldn't be the end without baron wasteland and people wearing old tires as clothes, riding cool dune buggy with machine guns
mounted on the side and super fast 70's automotive icons. what in your opinion should i drive? i prefer a 4x4 with massive tires so i can run people
over. please advise.
2. at the end food will be scarce. i have this dumb mutt i love to death that i take everywhere with me. and as we all know when we're hungry
everything starts to look real good.....even my mutt. so is it morally wrong to cook him up and eat him?
3. when the time comes, i want to put together a band of survivalists and i will call this gang "band of survivalists," BS for short. since at times
such as this, people will be stripped of their power and wealth, we're all fair game regardless of who you were before the catastrophe. i will
recruit plumb, fat and juicy politicians and every saturday or friday ( im still debating between the two day as this day will be important) i would
pick of of these plump fat and juicy politician and sacrifice him/her to the survivalist God. after we remove the heart from this holy individual,
we're all going to feast on his flesh. what do you think?
4. money would have no value during these times. things that do have value would have practical use such as knives, hammer, saw, fishing rods, fire
arms, etc... i plan on becoming the richest man in the world by purchasing $100,000 dollars worth of the showtime cutlery set. i'm going to be a
knives dealer and people from four corner of the world will come and buy my knives and i will be rich and powerful. please correct me if i'm
5. when i was a kid i've always thought going camping was a survivalist ritual, when i got home i felt proud and thought i could take on the world.
but few of us know that just because you can live in the wood for a month or two does not make you a survivalist. thats child's play. i do not
understand how these self-proclaim survivalists came to the conclusion that they can live with nothing because they just took a stroll through the
park. unless you are born into an enviroment that is naturally harsh, live in deserts with close to nothing for years on end, live in mountains and
rain forests, eat off the land, don't know what the internet is, never see a minute of television, YOU ARE NOT A SURVIVALIST. you are a city dwelling
slicker who goes camping, THAT IS ALL YOU ARE. stop this survival crapola before everyone thinks they're special.