It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Baffled - Suicidal Cows

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Its the energy change the entire world is going through right now.

If you search deep inside I know most of you can feel it. The intensity of this listless feeling went up ten fold on June 22.

The earth is one, we are all part of the one. The one is becoming sick and needs to change. We all feel it.

You're right on this.

I,and others I know, are feeling this and have done for a while.

Do you think its possible to still heal the Earth, or have we gone beyond the point of no return ??

That's why so many people, including animals and other species, are starting to lose hope and end their time on the planet.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Why be baffled - the poor creatures knew they were going to be killed and eaten.

FYO. They weren't going to be killed and eaten. They were dairy cows. Dairy cows have a very pleasant life as cows go. They are pampered till they are very old.

Thought you would like to know because most people don't.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Wow...we got everything from empathy-driven-suicide-on-a-universal-level, to Walt Disney killing cows for movies, to telepathic-conversations with the bovine species.

Are any of you even interested in researching the truth, or getting any answers that are at all "possible"? Or are we terribly infested with sky-brained dreamers who would rather "imagine" the world around them instead of gathering any real evidence or education on the simple matter of "cows falling to their doom"?

I lived on a farm...I have seen the following.

Two cows that ran into the same moving car and died.

A horse that broke into a old abandoned house and fell through the second floor and landed on the first. (horse was ok!)

A donkey that ate mice.

Ducks that followed a ram wherever it went.

Now all these things were damn strange to me, but never would I blindly reach towards the supernatural to explain these events.

I just am more interested in being right then I am in fantasy.

Sometimes I really worry about the lack of critical thinking within the human race.

I always feel sorry for hoards of people who rush towards "la la land" instead of factual possibility.

Oh...and one more thing.

NO ONE HERE EVER HAD A TELEPATHIC LINK WITH NO COW! Further more, anyone who thinks they did is already too far gone to ever have any hope of turning them into a "trust worthy detective" on any subject.

You erase any credibility you may have had the second you use a story like this in any way to point to the paranormal or the fantastic.

I suggest more books...less movies.

You are wasting the organ in your skull if you invest in any of that silly cartoon-philosophy.

And before any of you ask "how do YOU know that!?"

Answer yourself with "what kind of fool would NOT know that?"

Please...its embarrassing me to see you limiting yourself.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever

Originally posted by Aggie Man
No one has ever accused these meat sacks of being of any intelligence.

Deeply misinformed. Bovines exhibit all characteristics of intelligence, feeling and sensitivity. Studies on the subject are amazing.

Not deeply misinformed...just deeply opinionated. hey, I somehow have to justify eating yummy, yummy beef.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sits back wonderin what kind of BEAST biologist have been creating in the DEEPEST DUMBS UNDER THE PACIFIC OCEAN with all dem COW PARTS oh well DRAGONS LIKE SPACE BUGS LOL.....

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Polar shift incomming?

Overall, grazing cattle do align themselves in a north-south direction. Somehow they seem to know which way north is. Are they sensing Earth's magnetic field? It seems so.

www.stlbeacon.org...

[edit on 8/31/09 by Cyprex]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
No that was South Park.
But I'm setting up a fence company in the Alps.
Thanks for the news.
Dumb animals, one follows the other.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by suziwong

I find this story significant - particularly in light of the horrific recent string of teenage suicides in Bridgend.

Bizzarre suicide clusters, maybe there is no conspiracy here ....BUT can't help thinking that there could be much more to this than meets the eye - some new technology being tested perhaps.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

it is of my strong opinion this is not a conspiracy but a pattern.. of novelty

A

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I absolutely love your enthusiasm for cows! I have always thought they were cute and I would pet them at my Aunts farm. I never understood why people picked on them. They are good animals. I feel the same about pigs too : )

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join