It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We All See the Clock Ticking'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Signs that things are heating up this week:
Luton UK protests. Bastille Day car-b-que. Athens protests over Bulgarian acid incident. Australian National Day disrupted.
All these are street protests by asian immigrants... *muslims* who are supposedly peaceful moderate muslims who aren't terrorists.
On another front: in the US many First Responders are occupied in California trying to protect major communication lines in LA. And various unexplained murders have taken place.
Seems to me that the ground is ripe for bigger things.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nepafogo
that US and Israel both desperately want to go into Iran to control the oil, reminisent of Iraq.. Oh , where are those WMD's?

I think that Iran feels the "heat" from this eminents invasiuon and should have the right to be able to protect itself. Israel has nukes, the US has nukes, India has nukes. If it was my country I would feel much better at least having the capability to disuade others from attacking me.

Personally I do not believe Iran wants to go to war with either country. Do some digging on CIA black operations in Iran. I think the US and their buddy Israel are both salivating over controlling Iran and its resources and will go to any means to accomplish this.

OK, you're very wrong here. Major powers do not just go into countries to take over and seize their resources any more. It's too expensive and problematic. Instead they feed uprisings so more compliant governments can be installed who will provide the resources at a preferred rates. Why do you think the US hands billions to Egypt and Jordan? We see now in Africa China is supporting seemingly independent puppet governement. Old fashioned colonialism is no longer a viable model.

No one wants to go into Iran, not Israel, not the US. Iran has been making a lot of aggressive noise in the belief it will rally support from the rest of the Muslim world. Their promise to finally eliminate Israel makes them look like heroes.

But an actual all-out war would benefit no one in the long term. They know that.

Mike

[edit on 31-8-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I agree with you that an all-out war benefits noone. As far as invading to seize resources, yes I agree that this is not the first choice of any aggressor. This is why I believe that the US was behind the Iranian election fiasco this past summer.

"According to Thierry Meyssan in the Swiss newspaper Zeit-Fragen, the CIA used SMS or text messaging and Twitter to spread disinformation about the Iranian election, including the false report that the Guardian Council had informed Mousavi that he had won the election. When the real results were announced, Ahmadinejad’s reelection appeared to be fraudulent."

Let the country destroy itself from within. Didn't work out as planned.

Next step. paint the Iranian's as an axis of evil that need to be controlled.
Israel warships off coast of Iran. Israel threatens to attack nuclear installations if Iran does not comply with them.
It seems to me that things are getting way way out of control.
I just need to understand why it is soooo bad for Iran to have nuclear capability? I guess for Israel it is not as fun when another kid on the block also has a bb gun. I seriously doubt that Iran would launch a nuclear attack against Israel. If they did they would be anihilated. They know this.

The US tried to control Sadam long before the first invasion, but Sadam was stubborn and would not comply with the West and was going to sell oil for different currency other than US dollar. The US actually liked him in power as he kept all the various tribes from killing each other. Sometimes you need a hardline leader to keep a country from imploding.

So PLan A failed.
On to PLan B-- failed assasination attempts. (same as the attempts on Chavez)

Plan C - severely cripple the Iraqi military under Bush Sr. Succeeded, but still would not fall into line.

Plan D - Take out Sadam HUssein and control country. - Still underway.

PLan E- Put a pro-US governement in place.

The same fate awaits Iran.

Since he would not comply

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well war and destruction does benefit the overpopulation in the ME and Africa. Further, it pleases Allah that Jews and Christians die.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Iran has the right to develop nuclear weapons for self-edfence and deterrence.

The usual procedure is to just get on with it and say very little. Look at India, Pakistan, and elsewhere.

Iran practically sends out weekly updates on their progress. They simutaneously train, arm, and fund Hamas and Hezbollah for the specific purpose of assaulting Israel. And we won't even get into their involvement in bombing Jewish targets as far as Argentina and elsewhere.

They can hate Israel all they want, but don't have to make their pronouncements about 'elimination' of the Zionist state. But they do.

Were they just to get on with their business and shut up for a change, things would be less contentious.

Their nuclear program is more about getting attention. One watches as they use North Korea as a role model for how far you can duck and weave pushing the world powers.

We don't know how ardently the Islamic Revolution takes itself seriously these days. Do they really think they will spearhead a Shiite based revolution in the region, eliminate the dreaded Zionist regime, and move onward their other targets in their final destiny? Are they prepared for a devastating loss of Iranian lives to go there? How much is rhetoric?

Serious questions.

Mike

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

You make it sound like Iran is working independently and acting alone.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

What no one knows is when common cause is in play and when internal rivalries override decisions.

Families run businesses but infighting and betrayals are common.

My own thinking is the Western powers are watching on stoically waiting for them to trip themselves up with a bad move or serious miscalculation.

People who work on emotional logic are prone to that.

Mike

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

What no one knows is when common cause is in play and when internal rivalries override decisions.

Families run businesses but infighting and betrayals are common.

My own thinking is the Western powers are watching on stoically waiting for them to trip themselves up with a bad move or serious miscalculation.

People who work on emotional logic are prone to that.

Mike

Oh yeah someone knows. Internal rivalries also are predictable... just sayin.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Oh yeah someone knows. Internal rivalries also are predictable... just sayin.

I respect your advanced knowledge and insights.

My sources, maybe less informed, are of the opinion that infighting can usually be relied on to derail projects that emanate from the Muslim world.

But maybe this isn't the case this time.

A question, who do you think might be members of the Think Tank?

Mike

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

A question, who do you think might be members of the Think Tank?
Mike

Neocons still have lots of control, the PNAC group... well except for Wolfie who was shipped to BFE. They have recently purchased all the fence sitters like Cato and Heritage. But they fail at protecting their vast power by making greedy decisions. They also don't understand the Islamic culture very well. Think Tanks were in in the 90's... now as Heidi would say... they are out. Still a very tight clique. Their control isn't that deep... includes media... some bug movers and shakers... I'm not impressed.

No, now the big players will be flushed out. They have been well hidden for about 30 years. Pacmen include MGM power source, and those building 5 star hotels across Africa, those hidden in the hills in Ethiopia... the 4 Q'tubs... showdown at the OK corral and the US has no idea about this dragon. One has control of 8 bishops in the US in the game of chess. These power sources will drop like the Russian oligarch did a couple of years ago. Just a matter of time. Unfortunately it will take WMD as a catalyst.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
duplicate post.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

... now the big players will be flushed out. They have been well hidden for about 30 years. Pacmen include MGM power source, and those building 5 star hotels across Africa, those hidden in the hills in Ethiopia... the 4 Q'tubs... showdown at the OK corral and the US has no idea about this dragon. One has control of 8 bishops in the US in the game of chess. These power sources will drop like the Russian oligarch did a couple of years ago. Just a matter of time. Unfortunately it will take WMD as a catalyst.

Much appreciate the insights Jjay. Chilling.

Hard to believe they really don't get what's going on. But their track record indicates that.

Missed a couple of your shorthand references. Presuming bishops to be bought off legislators.

My original question on Think Tanks. Who IS giving advice?

And who operated the Bad Guys' Think Tank.

Mike

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

now the big players will be flushed out. They have been well hidden for about 30 years. Pacmen include MGM power source, and those building 5 star hotels across Africa, those hidden in the hills in Ethiopia... the 4 Q'tubs... showdown at the OK corral and the US has no idea about this dragon. One has control of 8 bishops in the US in the game of chess. These power sources will drop like the Russian oligarch did a couple of years ago. Just a matter of time. Unfortunately it will take WMD as a catalyst.

Thanks for the insights again, Jjay. Wish you'd expand on this. I'm not clear on a couple of your shorthand references.

My question on Think Tanks was wanting to know who you think acts as the 'Planning Committee' not only for the US but for the Bad Guys.
The Strategists.

Mike

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join