It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
For the past few nights i've been having really strange dreams and some reoccur i know it's possible to see the future but can your guildes show you the futur because i had a dream where i was so powerful i could destroy things and people alike in seconds and my spiritual guild or highier self told me it was a sample of my power to come.

this is cool if it is true because it shows that i am going to be way powerful but it shows me destroying things and my aunt hwlped my choose a path in a dream about last week thursday which has made me 10 x as powerful as i was before.

but this is all in like 10 or 15 years time. i've been having all sorts of dreams of the future since i think she might have helped me awake hissen or dormat powers that i've been running from as my guild would say.

k5 out

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
sry guild should be giude

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
nice dream. I would recommend that you find a trustworthy Zulu shaman as you can probably find one nearby. You may have to gain their trust, at first, but I can guarantee you that their information and perspectives awould be quite useful to you. Try looking up Credo Mutwa and use his name and statements to gain the Zulu shaman's trust and willingness to assist.

One more thing; you have to be careful with how you use your talents because it is possible that the more you do, the more it will come back to you in response. Always remember the Universal laws of Cause and Effect, if you could please.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wow, I had a wierd dream last night similar to old hag syndrome. (sleep paralysis for tech/cynics)

Anyway I was in my bed an my dad was there ( I slept downstairs because it was hot in my upstairs room).
There was a fly buzzing around and my dad swatted it and soon it came to me and the buzzing got louder, I tried to move but no I couldn't. Like I was being held down. It felt like my body was there but my spirit was leaving. I thought it might of been an OBE but i am not really sure. I just tried to move then BOOM I woke up. I looked at the clock and only 2 minutes had past from when I dazed off

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yea, it seems like some heavy material is developing with you, Killer 5. I'll tell you something about angels. God has given them the power to protect and to destroy. And I'll tell you something about Jesus. "I am the stepping stone, and the stumbling stone"

So just know where you stand and do your job to the Creator!

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
strange thing is how my giude emphasised the word smple, it's worrysim how he said it as if he were showing me nothing important, as if this was childs play to him. freaky

top topics

join