It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we just 4 days away from WWIII, Ben Fulford Blog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Ben is sort of weird, but his heart is in the right place even if it isnt an American. I find his insights interesting. However, his BS sort of stinks and he is a Manure Spreader that is right on, with some of his international information. I'm not sure why he says WWIII and has no information about it. what is fixing to happen, Japan is going to cause WWIII... ?
the blog leaves one guessing... but it clearly states 8 days from WWIII.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Japan's military is only funded by 1% of the GDP. Good luck against us.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
BF is full of BS in my opinion. No one really listens to him...mostly the fanatics over at Camelot.

Just my 2-cent

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Do you really want an answer to the title of this thread? Have you done a search on this site alone with how many ' x days until WWIII begins...' threads? Hehe, I know, you are simply posting on what you read on a blog but I'm afraid that it's just not going to work. At least until WWIII starts that is.

Then again, there are many who believe it already has started with the 'war on terror'. lol

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
BF is full of BS in my opinion. No one really listens to him...mostly the fanatics over at Camelot.

Just my 2-cent

ding ding ding! we have a winner...

*looks over shoulder for masonic ninja's.*

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Come on !Im still waiting for Hellion 1957 to hit the sun on Aug. 22nd !!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Actually, the title of the YouTube video says 8 days before WW3...the blog does not mention it at all. It states:

"Will the new Democratic Party of Japan government collapse within a year?

The Democratic Party of Japan government that is expected to take power after the August 30th elections is likely to implode within a year if it does not announce a new financial system for Japan. The Japanese public is placing excess hope on the DPJ government and this hope could quickly turn to bitterness unless truly drastic reforms are carried out. The Japanese government has been de facto bankrupt for several years so unless the DPJ announces a new financial system and a restructuring of the debt, they will not have the money to carry out their plans. Any half measures and timid reforms are likely to just make matters worse.

So, the only way for Japan to return to fast economic growth and prosperity is to carry out reforms at least on the scale of the Meiji reforms that led to the modernization of Japan. The first step would be to close most financial institutions temporarily in order to reboot the nation’s finances. Anybody with more than the 10 million yen covered by deposit insurance in the bank will find they have less money in their accounts when the banks re-open.

If the DPJ government fails to carry out the needed reforms, a right-wing nationalist government will replace it. "

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I think he is absolutely full of crap......

Whatever happened to the "creature" the PTB had implanted in his spine, and that he was having tested to see what it was and that he would post his findings immeadiately, to then never mention it again.

Crock of # If you ask me!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
considering that the title of the video says sept 1st is 8 days away from WW3 that would make the start of it on 09/09/09. So going by that alone, it won't be 4 days till WW3 (which is BS anyway, I hope
) until the 5th of september.

This is a public service announcement. We're not all going to die, but if we are, que sera. And stuff, it was fun whilst it lasted

edit cos I can't spell

[edit on 29/8/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julio Jordio
I think he is absolutely full of crap......

Whatever happened to the "creature" the PTB had implanted in his spine, and that he was having tested to see what it was and that he would post his findings immeadiately, to then never mention it again.

Crock of # If you ask me!

thank you for your info....i hate imposters

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I thought world war 3 was going to happen when Obama got elected. The world was supposed to end in 2000 but It didn't.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think Ben has a little problem with nose candy to tell you the truth.

I know what that is like...I once called the police department to claim someone had broken into my apartment and stolen everything and replaced it with an exact duplicate!

The sad thing is that Forbes Magazine editors usually do end up brushing elbows with some of the Powers that Be and usually do end up getting the inside track on some very tasty tidbits to get an inside track on but Ben clearly has some problems.

Now does he have a problem on purpose so someone who might normally think someone like Ben whose become a problem is taking care of the problem nicely himself and doesn't ask someone else to take care of it?

I can't really say.

I think Fullford has been in a position to know some things and still might be in close enough contact with a circle of people to still know some things.

He's either discreditting himself on purpose as he puts it out there to stay alive...or he's gone off the deep end.

She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think that there is much more going on financially in the world then anyone realizes. Countries don't take kindly to getting stiffed for money. We owe more money than we will ever be able to pay. Just like the CC companies cutting everyone off, the USA is in the same position. Powerful people the world wide are going to get screwed like there is no tomorrow. Unfortunately there will be a tomorrow and it isn't going to be pretty. I will be amazed that when the whole financial house of card falls over, there isn't widespread war throughout the globe.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
well people, I think I know something you dont know.
and I dont know when WWIII will begin. but, I did some
research into those literature, and badge. they are real.
and him saying he is talking for them and is not part of
them, well thats worse than killing yourself. and he would
be dead if he wasnt part of the organization. we are talking
about Japanese ... the one society on earth that respects
truth and honesty. so either he is true and honest or clearly
will be at peace in the ground.
dont mess with the Yakaza

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You're always going to get 'x days until WWIII begins' people popping up now and then, as long as some wierdos still have a morbid fascination with impending war. It's almost like willing it to happen.

What motivates this sort of thinking? Gawd, chill out and kick back. Screw war.

Though then again, you could die at any given second, but you don't (or at least shouldn't) get worked up about it all the time, same thing really...

top topics

join