It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being of light/Angelic warning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude
[mor

haha!

It could very well be an internal part of ones self reflecting outward.

What I have come to believe over this lifetime is that spirit will come to a person in a way that the person will recognize.

So color and gender will be most likely what the person can accept. Had I been into heavy ufo study or something, perhaps I would of seen a grey, I just don't know. Kind of like the movie What Dreams may come, what you percieve may very well be what you get.

I'm open to most possibilities.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

What drug were you on at 17?

I know how a teenage satanist gets down, especially during the 80s, tell me what drug you were on? It would make it easier to explain the experience.

If you were 100% SOBER at 17 years of age and this really happened you wouldn't be here typing this right now, that is a very early age to be having sober hallucinations of that magnitude, and it would only get worse without any help. And by now, you'd be in a padded room or dead on the street.

Either you were on some sort of drug, or your lying and it was just a vision in your head.

edit on 51021201031022010Friday21 by Nysothol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nysothol

I was completely sober.
There were no drugs involved.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
the imagination is a powerful thing.
2nd.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I was once guided to the afterlife (heaven?) by a being. I didn't get to see him. I was 12 and not on drugs. I kind of wish my 'angel" would have had a form. Drug flashbacks can occur years after taking psychotropic drugs. Maybe you have a mission and the angel was there to move you to the path of rightiousness.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Okay, well than come clean now.

A glowing man didn't really walk into your living room then. Right?

You just saw it in your head, like a little vision, pure and total imagination.

Come clean.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nysothol

Okay, well than come clean now.

A glowing man didn't really walk into your living room then. Right?

You just saw it in your head, like a little vision, pure and total imagination.

Come clean.

Don't we see everything in our head. Prove that everything is not an illusion and your question will have merit.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nysothol

No, can't do it.
Sorry

It happened,
still 22 years later,
it is something I cannot deny.
But my reaction at the time would be totally different now.
This time I think I would stick around and ask questions.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Sometimes Satan is considered to be the same as Lucifer--that which fell from heaven--fallen angel. Also, there's a lot more than just Satan worshipers who are against the God he's associated with--the god of the Hebrews and Chrisitans. At various times, Christ had to tell his followers, "Get behind me, Satan." Satan means-

Sorry, but I am a grown person and I stop believing in the bugy man (satan long time ago) no even once I had any satanic experience in my life, must of them are quite beutiful, satan is nothing more that the bugy man church came about to scare the human race into their dominion, it worked so they still used.

Sorry you feel this way.

You know.......one of Satan's best works was to convince man he does not exist.

I like you because you are direct and to the point. No guessing in what your religious beliefs are. I am a Christian and I too am direct....sometimes....too hard. The number ONE person I have problems with are those people who sit on the fence....undecided is there a God or is all of this simply a myth.

I understand.

I often say........Heaven is not for everyone.

May you be at peace with your decisions. They belong to you.

Regards

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centrixinal
Darkblade, this being is NOT benevoent. And yes, you are correct about it being Angelic. This kind of sounds like the same thing that happened at Fatima with those children. This being came to you because he saw you were on a path for power. You must have really had power because this being was so interested in appearing to you. He wanted you to stop because these beings called Angels do not want Humanity to progress and evolve. Lol. These Angels are out to scare anyone from Satan or true spirituality and replaced it with sensless prayers to some nonexistant god. True Spirituality never comes into the picture. Don't kneel or pray. Don't run because Angelic beings feed off emotion and you are showing it you are scared. Tell them to f... off and stop wasting your time.

And for those of you claiming Angels never command you to kneel or pray, LOOK AT THE FATIMA INCIDENT. That says it all
I have experience with the 4 archangels and know what they are capable of and what the Angelic agenda is for Humanity.

[edit on 1-5-2005 by Centrixinal]

Would you please elaborate a bit more about your experiences with the 4 archangels?

Fatima incident says it all? What do you mean?

See you on the other side.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
The man spoke physically, but also seemed telepathic, he felt very very familar to me........,

The physical description of this being was around 6' tall, male, white robes, gold trim with symbols on the robe ends. Cant remember what symbols, just that there were markings, he had long wavey hair, blondish brown color to it, looked very much like a classic picture of Jesus, but I want to stress that he didnt say who he was, and I didnt stick around to ask.

So thats the story...thoughts...opinions??

You say that he seemed familiar to you... like an old friend, I imagine. If so, let me be a little blunt and ask you why you would trust the opinion of strangers (us) compared to Him?

At any rate, since you asked, this is my response:

18 When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. 19 Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.
Ezekiel 3:18-29 NKJV

The jist is this: There are certain ppl that you and only you can 'save', or warn... who will hear you. If you do not, then refer to the above scripture.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

You say that he seemed familiar to you... like an old friend, I imagine. If so, let me be a little blunt and ask you why you would trust the opinion of strangers (us) compared to Him?

Because I don't know who it was. It scared the crap out of me back then.

You don't just have someone pop up like that and not react like you just saw a ghost or whatever/whoever he was.
And it is something I felt the need to share.

edit on 3-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You were in the zone... the 'spirits appearing without warning' zone... then. Those being evil, and good spirits. I can't rule that out for you at the present either.... Who really knows?

Good Luck

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I have been told this before, something like this if it was angelic would not command one to kneel and pray

Anything from the angelic frequencies won't need to. Your respect will be automatic, unless it triggers your fear which will usually send you running instead. The higher frequencies are so impactive it's nearly impossible to NOT want to just fall on your face in front of the glory, is how it feels.

There is of course a degree of cultivation required inside the individual; humans have differing abilities to "perceive holiness" just like they differ in other ways. But mostly this is just physics I think. Our bodies and energy-bodies recognize their nature, even if our brains are out to lunch.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
good thread O P.....just kneel and pray....he didn't say bow to him......

God of second chances.....huh! ....and a long line of your grandmothers are in Paradise, sent ya Michael to spur you from the supernatural of experimenting with any spirit....to where now, if you talk to Yahushua....Jesus works.....you will have your supernatural helper forever in all times of need.....because He will talk back.....

edit.....just talk to Him in your heart....not outloud.....that means no one can ever stop you from talking supernaturally......

edit on 19-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 19-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

edit on 19-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join