It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs insiders steal roughly 200 million a day?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Goldman Sachs has bribed politicians to allow the use of their insider software; which allows them to know in advance which direction stocks are going!

European & American state aid is interlocked into the International Bank of Settlements, which is tied to World Bank, which is tied into the IMF, which is like all things: Tied into Goldman Sachs!

AIG is run by Edley of Goldman Sachs!

All roads lead to: Goldman Sachs!

Why don't sheeple want to be independent of Goldman Sachs & JP Morgan?

Instead their lives are dictated to by a bunch of arbitrage wielding sycophants & sociopathic criminals who profit by destroying the system!

Paulson, former CEO of Goldman Sachs & Treasury Sec under Bush, "I never saw the banking industry so strong", is involved in Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Geithner & Robert Rubens (also of Goldman Sachs & who was paid 150 million to run Citigroup into the ground) & the privately owned FED Res Bank & other banking oligarchs.

These oligarchs torpedoed pensions to create the new peasant class of indentured servants without medical, retirement or savings, (with the FED tripling money supply in 6 mos inflation is astronomical & wiping out savings)

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

One of the reasons I stopped day trading was the blatant manipulation. Stocks intentional kept low or high to smoke the little guy and the timid out. Find a day trader that has a LVL II trading account and doesn't mind letting you sit in, you can experience the corruption first hand!

I mainly buy options here and there now days but even that is BS. Dell posted a 23% loss this quarter but the stock goes up!

Makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
and Goldman Sachs leads to...

The Rothschild Family

new topics

join