It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does the British Ministry of Defence really know about unidentified flying objects?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be nice to wake up and have a government that tells the truth in order to make the country adn even the world a better place.

I found this link on the net and found it interesting because the UK is only a small island, and other countries like america are massive by comparison. But all types of countries both large and small catch sight of UFO's.

But when you really think about it, there is only witnessing to this activity over a small percent of land by a small percent of witnesses (2% i think, cant remember where i read that). So just imagine how much activity we are missing over the land that isnt inhabited, or places with very little or no understanding of what ufo's are. We must be missing out a hell of a lot.

And with this built up of recent ufo activity around the world, what do you think it is all about?

What does the British Ministry of Defence really know about unidentified flying objects? Is there a conspiracy of silence over visits by alien craft? With the imminent arrival of a British Freedom of Information Act, many hundreds of formerly �secret� files covering official investigations of UFO reports in Britain are now available for study. DAVID CLARKE and ANDY ROBERTS spent three years following the paper-trail in search of Britain�s X-Files. This is what they found�

The question of just how much the British government knows about UFOs has preoccupied ufologists since the subject first made newspaper headlines. No real evidence has ever emerged to suggest that the government knows any more about the subject than the ufologists, but claims of a deep conspiracy continue.

more at...www.forteantimes.com...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
That was a mildly interesting read. It would seem that there is no UK cover up though. The MoD would seem to know as much as any of us about UFOs

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
They do know way more than you can think of. I know.

All right, no proof? Just a word? OK. I just can give you no proof but I know what I say is reality. Just as the DoD I guess... Forget what you've being told, think about what you're not told.

It was a very interesting article for me. Doesn't reveal anything secret, but it does tell about how things are dealt with.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
1 "The deeply secretive British establishment"

2 "which demand the MoD immediately release �the captured flying saucer� and alien cadavers hidden in vaults below Whitehall."

3 "With a British Freedom of Information Act due for implementation by 2005"

4 �I looked into UFO sightings on behalf of the MoD for two years and came to the conclusion that the people who reported sightings were far worthier of research than the reports themselves.�

just a couple of notable quotes from this forteen times report.

1. very very true the chances of the british giving anything away is "never"

2. really?

3. there will not be anything released that will be of much interest, "farce".

4. typical, make us out to be a bunch of crazy�s.

even if the mod knows more then there letting on they will never let us know. this lot have been keeping secrets long before america was even america.

there hasn�t been much ufo interest in england for some time. maybe that�s because there making lists of all the real enthusiasts.

new topics

top topics

join