It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccine Update: C2C Audio(A Must Hear)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny shared concerns regarding the upcoming Swine Flu shot, which may be made mandatory in schools. Self-quarantine will hopefully be an option for those who don't wish to take the vaccination, she said. The recent hysteria over the Healthcare Bill is really a cover-up/distraction for issues around the vaccine, she suggested

Just thought this is must hear audio for those of you who don't listen to coast2coast or even if you do for that matter.
Hope you enjoyed.
Would love to hear your reactions to this.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by joe82]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is a very important and awesome posting. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny is one of the most knowledgable people out there trying to educate about your options regarding the vaccines. It's honestly not about the fact weather you are for or against vaccines but instead weather we as people of free will have the right to say no to taking them.

The fact that over 30,000 people die of the regular flu a yr is very important in the discusion that we haven't even reached that yet this year and we are already in Sep so even if 25,000 pass away (god bless they're souls) within the next 3 months, nobody has ever been forced to take those vaccines but yet they want us ALL to take these shots.

If Baxter filled for the patent/copyrights for this never before seen virus 2.5 yrs ago, has been giving the contract to create the vaccines and is not willing to test it properly without injecting our pregnant women and child of early ages first then all of this seem truly fishy to me and hundreds of thousands of others. I don't believe anybody should tell you weather you should or should not take the vaccines and I don't believe anybody is arguing weather vaccines are good or bad....

The truth of the matter is "We" should be able to say yes or no on our own without being forced by anyone or any government to be forced to have to take them.. If you dnn't have it, you shouldn't have to take the vaccine, if you get the virus then that is a different story IMO.

Everybody should listen to this audio to at least make your best educated decision of what is best for you and your children. Great thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Nice post, I totally agree with you & speaking about baxter, I have a video about their evil deeds on an earlier thread I did today.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
thanks for the video, you know for some reason the government and WHO keep pushing the pandemic as the worst killer for humanity.

Still I see no evidence of that.

Why the emergency of pushing an untested vaccine after the fiasco in the 70 by the same makers.

I wonder.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by joe82

Thank you Joe82 for the audios from Dr. Tenpenny on C2C. I listen to all three and I must say that they confirmed the concerns I've had about the untested results of the H1N1 Vaccine. Great post.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I was just on Coast to Coast with ART BELL! I said not to take the shot, and eat chicken noodle soup instead, just don't make it with fluoride.
! WHAT AN HONOR! I've been listening to that guy since I was a little kid.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by joe82

Thank you for your appreciation of my post on this thead. I don't want to take away from the OP anything other then please, please keep this thread viral. post it in other threads so that every members sees or hear this info.

Thanks

top topics

join