It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drugmakers have been granted immunity from liability for the H1N1 vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Interesting snippet I saw buried in this article.

Drugmakers have been granted immunity from liability for the H1N1 vaccine, Fisher noted. That means consumers harmed by the vaccines may have little recourse for injuries or death in the future.

It's interesting to see the MSM actually openly tell people exactly how they invoke peer pressure within the health care industry in order to effect the number of workers that receive vaccines in general. From this snippet...

The ANA stops short of endorsing mandatory immunization, saying that education and awareness are the best tools, Peterson said. In some health settings, workers who aren’t vaccinated must wear face masks when caring for patients. In others, all workers wear tags indicating whether they’re vaccinated or not, so that it’s obvious who has opted out.

Such actions can help create a climate where peer pressure contributes to higher vaccination rates among health workers. Greene, the New York infection prevention official, said rates are higher than 80 percent in some health care settings and the average is creeping up nationwide. In 2006, about 42 percent of health care workers received flu shots; by 2007 it rose to 44 percent, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

I work in the health care industry, I never get the Flu shot. And I have never had the flu.

I eat healthy, exercise often, make my own juice, and meditate often. I just don't get sick. I attribute that to my lifestyle. It's a no brainer really, healthy people do not get sick.

If you choose to not participate in getting the Flu shot, or the H1N1 vaccine, I would suggest a healthy diet, a good amount of exercise, drink a lot of water, and build up a nice dose of vitamin C in your body. Not just so you don't get Swine flu, but so you can be much healthier, and happy all around. Trust me when I say, mood does effect your physical health. So whether you need Meditation, Church, a fishing trip, or just spending some "happy" time with the spouse and children, do it. There really is no reason why you shouldn't, and every reason why you should.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by aravoth]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

This is horrifying. I'm normally not overly paranoid, but rushing through a vaccine, and then making the manufacturers immune to legal liability? That's atrocious.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eviant

I agree, it is a bit unnerving, after all, there would be no reason to grant immunity to such companies if the product they produced was safe for human use.

Which in turn begs the question, why does a drug company need immunity from legal recourse, if the vaccine they produce is safe?

The short answer is they wouldn't, which is why I sincerely hope that this Vaccination is avoided by the masses.

Once upon a time a vaccine was rushed out for a strain of swine flu. This was in 1976. In total, 1 person died of the swine flu, and 13 where hospitalized. However, 25 people died of a side effect of that vaccine. The side effect in question was Guillain-Barré syndrome, that same syndrome hospitalized an additional 500 people.

Quite literally, the vaccine killed more people than the flu did.....

read up on the 1976 Swine Flu debacle here

and a decent description of Guillain-Barré syndrome here.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by aravoth]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks this is strange? They won't be injecting me.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

Strong emotional statement with very strong Language...

new topics

top topics

join