It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father says: Berg Died for Bush, Rumsfeld 'Sins'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - The father of Nick Berg, the American beheaded in Iraq (news - web sites), directly blamed President Bush (news - web sites) and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on Thursday for his son's death.

"My son died for the sins of George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld. This administration did this," Berg said in an interview with radio station KYW-AM.

story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20040513/ts_nm/iraq_usa_beheading_family_dc

Its time to start telling the truth. All the blood comes from the White House.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Lets not forget that Mr. Berg is also heavily anti-war, contrary to his son's views, btw, and that this statement from Mr. Berg is quite expected if not 'manditory', this day and time.

seekerof

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
yes, of course his son just had his head cut off..

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by dexxy]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - The father of Nick Berg, the American beheaded in Iraq (news - web sites), directly blamed President Bush (news - web sites) and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on Thursday for his son's death.

"My son died for the sins of George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld. This administration did this," Berg said in an interview with radio station KYW-AM.

story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20040513/ts_nm/iraq_usa_beheading_family_dc

Its time to start telling the truth. All the blood comes from the White House.

so its shrubs falut that berg didnt leave when the state department said "get the hell outta here its dangerous"?

[Edited on 5-13-2004 by KrazyIvan]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yes dexxy, you are correct.
I also failed to mention that he and his family have also just lost a son. My apologies.

seekerof

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Berg had been in Baghdad from late December to Feb. 1 and returned to Iraq in March. He did not find work and planned to return home at the end of March, according to his parents.

I am extremely sad for this man and his family but looks to me that the blame should be placed on them. Why was this man in Iraq looking for work in the first place? Did he not realize a war was going on? Did he not realize his life was in danger? Sounds to me like a grieving father looking to relieve the guilt.

link   

"My son died for the sins of George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld. This administration did this,"
And on whose authority does he make this proclamation? Gods? CRAP!!! Rhetoric intended to strengthen one's own opinion. He can have it, and he can have his God. I feel bad for the guy, but the reference to dogma does nothing for me.

So I guess this really is a holy war in some people's eyes...

link   
i'd be anti-war if my son got his head cut off for nothing.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Some of you all are so shameful. This man lost his son in the mnost brutal way and there is speculation that it wasn't "The evil doers" that did it (See DId the freepers casue the demise of Nick Berg---near the end) and now you blame the victims to protect this sinful administration.

when just yesterday, you were all crying for this poor American.

You ought to be ashamed.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
And a UFO just landed on the White House! They proved that the Bush family were all aliens!

You'll believe anything, won't you? No matter how much heresay it is, as long as it is against the Bushes, you are all for it and support it. You should try taking off the liberal blinders that you wear and try to see things in a more moderate light.

Oh well...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
All the blood comes from the White House.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Not in Algeria, it doesn't...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Colonel, it is YOU that should be ashamed. Using the words of a grieving father in an attempt to further your political viewpoint is shameful as well.

I at least want to thank you for using the word "speculation" rather than definitively using the statement that it wasn't the enemy that beheaded poor Nicholas Berg.

This is an extremely tragic situation. Let's not use it to further our own politics. The only person to blame for this act are those weilding the knife.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yet again, Nan, I find your overwhelming ignorance, stupidity, and emotional hyperbole to be simply breathtaking.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
All the blood comes from the White House.

How the hell would you know?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homer Jay
Colonel, it is YOU that should be ashamed. Using the words of a grieving father in an attempt to further your political viewpoint is shameful as well.

I at least want to thank you for using the word "speculation" rather than definitively using the statement that it wasn't the enemy that beheaded poor Nicholas Berg.

This is an extremely tragic situation. Let's not use it to further our own politics. The only person to blame for this act are those weilding the knife.

NO, YOU'RE WRONG! Its YOU that is shameful! I am repeating the words of a grieving father. HE SAID IT WAS BUSH'S FAULT! LEARN HOW TO FRIGGIN READ!

And if we weren't in Iraq searching for invisible WMDs and non-existent biological and chemical weapons, his son would've never died.

And I like Nans, thank you.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

as quoted by Colonel
And if we weren't in Iraq searching for invisible WMDs and non-existent biological and chemical weapons, his son would've never died.

Gee Colonel, is that like someone saying that if Klinton had done his job, instead of worrying about where the next McDonalds was or where he could get his next shot of leg, that 9/11 would never have happened?

seekerof

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Um, no freeper. 9-11 was on Bush's watch---8 months into his presidency. Happened because Bush was on holiday for a month in Crawford a month before the attack.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Talk about "double-standards and double-speak," eh?

Your funny.

seekerof

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Um, no freeper. 9-11 was on Bush's watch---8 months into his presidency. Happened because Bush was on holiday for a month in Crawford a month before the attack.

I see, so whoever has the desk at the time is to blame?
Riiight.

Well KKKolonel, Clinton WAS too busy. Busy chasing intern and pardoning all his friends that were stealing money. Come now...you don't really need me to post all that stuff again for you? What were they called? Oh yeah, facts.

Sorry, that's right...you only like one-sided facts. I forgot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join