It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kanjorski Video Questions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I dont know if this embeded or not somebody please embed it if it doesnt.

Ok my question is,is this as big as I think it is? What I mean is, if you listen to Kanjorski at around 2:08 he says he had a meeting on Sept 15 08 with the secretary and the chairman of the fed and discloses that an electronic run on the banks took place on Thurs. Sept. 11 08 at 11:00 am !!!!!!!!
I think the date and time are very important as to when this electronic run took place and I think we need to know who did it.
The run was a drawdown on the moneymarket accounts to the tune of $550 billion dollars in a short amount of time untill the treasury shut it off. Now what is the money market accounts and who would have this ability or this much money?
Forgive me if I'm overreacting or if this has been covered I'm just trying to educate myself and make sure I'm right on the dates and the times. If I am right then I think the people behind this run need to be found out exactly who they are due to the dates and times.
I kinda think this thing has been let go due to all the other political activities and the fallout from this event. Am I correct in assuming this was the trigger event that sank the ship? Or am I making alot more out of this than it is?

[mod edit: fixed code for embedded video]

[edit on 28-8-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
[edit on 28-8-2009 by Takka]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

There ya go

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

This has been discussed in this thread...

How worldwide economic collapse was averted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8/28/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thanks!

Well what do you think? Are the dates correct? If they are what does it mean? I cant believe its coincidence can you? If they are correct is it related to 9-11 ? In my mind it would have to be related to 9-11 possibly leading back to the responsible parties and THEY WONT TELL US. Quote, "We dont talk about those things." What kind of crap is that? I can understand financial privacy obligations but an event in my mind that was the trigger event for the collapse of the world reserve currency deserves a little more scrutiny and transparency than typical daily events of the markets dont you agree?

[edit on 8/28/09 by nickoli]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Okay I see it was discussed at lenght in that thread mods feel free to delete thread. Thanks guys.

top topics

join