It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Poll: Majority Think Swine Flu Vaccine Deadlier Than Virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

According to a Fox News poll, the majority of respondents think that the swine flu vaccine is deadlier than the actual virus itself, emphasizing the growing momentum in the revolt against government plans to institute mass H1N1 vaccination programs.

Despite attempts on behalf of governments and their lapdog corporate media allies to push the necessity of the H1N1 vaccination, large numbers of the general public along with health workers have made it known that they will refuse to take the shot.

The latest effort on behalf of the establishment to push the vaccine occurred earlier this week when Dr. Nancy Snyderman, billed as chief medical editor at NBC News, stated during an MSNBC panel discussion that people should reject “conspiracy theories” about the vaccine’s safety, trust the government and “get your damn vaccine”.

www.infowars.com...

Mod Edit:IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS.Please review this link

[edit on 29-8-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Wow .... It would be nice if the people would continue to refuse this vaccine...maybe we could have a little more time b4 the fur would hit the fan, (economc collapse) At least we would have to deal with only 1 crisis. But I think they will do everything @ the same time...Scary & sad. S & F 4 u.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Did you see the recent John Stewart segment on polls run by the cable news networks?

The poll may less prone to 'gaming' due to the IP restrictions, but Stewart's segment offered some convincing arguments/footage that poll results run by cable news are just a function of their viewership, and are highly effected by what the station has been pumping out during recent minutes/hours. This doesn't just go for FOX, but he showed MSNBC too.

Now, that doesn't discredit any possible risks of the vaccine, but I do think cable news polls should be taken with a little more than a pinch of salt.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by smilinggrandma

Totally agree with you.
Truly scary times.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dugganj83

No I haven't seen the segment yet but what your saying is true.
If you find a clip of it, post it.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Now I am worried, because the Majority agrees with me? My thinking must be off, maybe I SHOULD get the vaccine?

Info, Disinfo, plants, informants, oh my! I still think the vaccine is ridiculous and ineffective, but how did the masses find out?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think this is a good thing..........................right? I hope so. Anyway this just goes to show that the people don't trust the government anymore. I can feel a revolution coming about, just as how Sam Adams was aided by John Hancock in reducing his debt, so shall I find a person to side with me in saying NO to this vaccination! Just as the founding fathers wanted to be free in everything they did, so do I! Come this fall the poo will hit the fan, as it seems, we need to stick together guys.

A revolution is nothing without its revolutionaries

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

Seems that we in the UK may have a greater chance of being able to avoid the vaccine, which is nice.
. I made my mind up to refuse it at all costs after this years glastonbury symposium with ian crane.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new to this forum, and joined specifically because of my interest in swine flu and my suspicions that it could be man-made. I've held a big distrust of the Pharmas for a long time.

I'd like to start a new thread on this, but as I'm a newbie I can't.

My question, which nobody else seems to be asking is:

What proof do we have of the validity of the vaccine trials?

i.e. what proof are the pharmaceuticals providing that the production vaccine will essentially chemically match the trial vaccine, should the trial vaccine pass testing?

The lack of any announcement of audit by a third party (several third parties would make it scientific) to verify this is I suppose due to a blind acceptance by humanity at large of the benevolence of the Pharmas...

As more questions are asked by non-vested interests within the medical establishment ... perhaps this key verification will materialise. Yes, and pigs might fly.

As far as I can see, it would be a piece of piss for the Pharmas to up the adjuvant levels and add some previously not-included live viruses to the production vaccine and nobody would notice until any ill-effects started to manifest themselves.

top topics

join