It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you die for?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
For The Caesar!
For The Rome!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If the day came when anyone refusing to have the 'mark of the beast' on their hand or forehead would face death, then I'd probably take the death option

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Not a chance, I'd plan to live for my loved ones and my country..

but my country is summed up in a few words by Rudyard Kipling.

God gives all men all earth to love
But since man’s heart is small,
Ordains for each
One spot shall prove beloved over all.

If I had to go, then I would go down kicking and screaming defending my loved ones and my country.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I would die fighting for My Family and for Freedom. I would also fight and maybe die if the USA was occupied by a foreign power or powers(I'd run off and fight with Partisans).

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
In the end, we are only mortals, and all equally faces death one day. As this is a guaranteed eventually, it naturally depresses many. Thus, to live the gift of life bestowed upon us, we must face both our life and death courageously and live a full life, responsible for ourselves and those whom we love and care about.

Rather than to think of death, why not ask yourself first : What would you live for?

In that question lies your meaning of life, the answer you had been seeking and never found, for we are often blind to what is right before our eyes....

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hate to say it but the only rights that you have are the ones you are willing to stand up and die for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join