It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOWTO: Open All Your Chakras

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I have been studying different methods on how to open chakras, open your third eye, and controlling your chakra levels. I wanted to know, what are your methods for this kind of energy work? When was the first time you accomplished any of these things, and how? What's the most advanced method you have been able to use?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Id say the easiest way is to breathe into them(chakras). I start by picturing in my minds eye all the prana/life energy/whatever you want to call it, and work on each chakra one by one. All the visualization is doing is helping to create the feeling of your chakras being filled up. I start by placing two fingers on the chakra I want to open and I release them(the fingers) and focus on that area, pulling prana energy into it. With enough practice you will start to feel a warming/fuzzy feeling and you have done it! Pretty easy stuff...good luck!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Another question to ask is, once you are done, how do you close them again? Would you suffer any ill effect if you left them open too long?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You should look into this thing called "science."

I think it's relatively new, so I can understand that you haven't heard of it yet. It's only been around for a few centuries. However, it's never too late to start learning about how the universe works.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I am replying to the original post. It's BS. You think the body has vortices that align in the body and act as "force centers?"

Maybe you should also work on balancing your four humours! It doesn't sound as mystical and powerful, and sure it's been long since proven rubbish, but why should that stop you? It's equally valid as Chakra.

Get use to this, ATS, I'm calling out BS when I see it. Please don't tell me to STFU. I think the expression here is to DENY IGNORANCE, and believing in this Chakra nonsense is the most ignorant thing I've heard all day.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by iHateMasses

Gee.....what is this Battle of the Chakra threads????

try Falun Gong!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Thanks for the serious reply,

Do you study Falun Gong?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hello friend.

Here's a comprehensive guide I put together a few months back which should help you get started.

Beginners Guide To Chakra Meditation

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Kaytag, I suggest you stop making ignorant statements and putting other people down for their beliefs. Chakras do exist. If you think your body does not have it's own energy than you are not as intelligent as I'd like to believe you are.

Please refrain from derailing threads. If you don't believe in it then don't post about it. It only serves to disrupt an otherwise positive conversation.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
If I had a thread on how to balance the four humours, the first thing I would expect is a reply saying "oh, btw, this is bogus and was disproved more than 100 years ago."

Why? Because this isn't a fantasy forum. It's a conspiracy forum which is suppose to net fruitful discoveries about the world which are not common knowledge to the average man.

But instead, people like you want to talk about mumbo jumbo supernatural bogus bs chakras, and that's fine. But don't expect people to not call you on it -- it's BS.

Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

It's great to see that you are SO sure that it's BS. How arrogant of you friend. Thinking that you know anything.

It's really quite comical.

Enjoy your fantasy world where humans are only machines and not sentient beings.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by iHateMasses

I have been into it for about 5 years; and i do think the practices are beneficial.
There has been much bad press through-out China; its a cult this and that- dont forget communism shuns spiritual practice though.
unlike martial chi kung, this can be seen as strictly 'spiritual' chi kung.
Read Zhuan Falun; it is available in english. A very interesting read.
There is also an instructional DVD available, which is titled Faun dafa exercises. This gives a step by step instruction of the exercises for building chi into the crown chakra, and beyond the physical scope of the bodily extremities. Increases intuition etc also.
Any chi kung practice is better than none.

[edit on 8/28/2009 by KRISKALI777]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
STAFF NOTE

There are ways to disagree without being disagreeable. Anyone finding the contents of a thread to be not worthy of civil discussion is free to find a thread somewhere where it isn't an effort to be polite.

Civility isn't optional.

Making a point by alienating the participants is a sure sign you have more interest in trolling than in enlightening. Please consider your approach prior to posting.

Thank You

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

what on earth happened to the start of this thread?
Did you make it vanish?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
If I had a thread on how to balance the four humours, the first thing I would expect is a reply saying "oh, btw, this is bogus and was disproved more than 100 years ago."

Why? Because this isn't a fantasy forum. It's a conspiracy forum which is suppose to net fruitful discoveries about the world which are not common knowledge to the average man.

But instead, people like you want to talk about mumbo jumbo supernatural bogus bs chakras, and that's fine. But don't expect people to not call you on it -- it's BS.

Have a nice day.

Hey for someone who is apparently smarter than everyone, it's surprising to see you call this a 'conspiracy forum' when it clearly states 'Psychology, Philosophy, and Metaphysics,' which is actually a sub-forum on a conspiracy website. If you ever feel the need to feel intellectually superior I suggest entering spelling bees at the local elementary schools or playing flash cards with children while they wait for the schoolbus. You might as well go to an intersection with a megaphone and yell at people for not completely coming to a dead stop at a stop sign and that they're idiots for rolling a little bit, sounds more like your speed.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

You should look into this thing called "science."

I recommend the same for you. And you can start with a tenured MIT materials science professor, Dr. William A. Tiller.

It shouldn't come as a shock that this ancient Eastern science is taking hold in the West, considering our relatively modern quantum theory borrows many philosophical ideas from Hinduism, such as the universe consisting only of vibration. Your arrogance is what has kept us in the dark for so long about our bodies and minds here in the West in the first place. You think you already know it all so you never stop to consider these things seriously, while millions of people such as myself already practice it on a daily basis and it is beyond debate.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I am replying to the original post. It's BS. You think the body has vortices that align in the body and act as "force centers?"

Maybe you should also work on balancing your four humours! It doesn't sound as mystical and powerful, and sure it's been long since proven rubbish, but why should that stop you? It's equally valid as Chakra.

Get use to this, ATS, I'm calling out BS when I see it. Please don't tell me to STFU. I think the expression here is to DENY IGNORANCE, and believing in this Chakra nonsense is the most ignorant thing I've heard all day.

almost as ignorant as you coming to a forum, to just talk s**t. Seriously who sits here and wastes there time to write a pointless negative message, that ISN"T going to detour someone from learning this. It's like saying DO YOU LOVE YOUR MOM? (yes) well PROVE IT. SHow me love, show me how much you care for someone. YOU CANT PHYSICALLY, so one can say nobody in this world Is capable of LOVING, because it cant be PROVEN.
really your words and posting should just get u banned from ATS, if not that then your stupid dinosaur on a bike.
seriously grow up, high school is done with

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join