It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle season over?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well it has been 12 days since the last reported circle. That is the longest peoriod without since May.I listed how many to each month.

April=6
May=10
June=24
July=22
August=9

I think a couple of those looked like fakes. but I listed what the Cropcircleconnector site reported. There were 12 days that had 2 or sometimes 3 crop circles reported. I think that they just found them that day but may have been done a couple days earlier. June and July were very busy for ET. Total count was 71,but if you minius the 3 that I feel are fakes (April 5th,June 28th,July 5th) and you get 69.
The days in between circles seems to go up and down 4,3,2,1, or close to it. May be a clue there. It would be nice if there was someway to tell when each circle was made. Then that theroy could be investigated.
I feel that there is a good message in these just because they are nice on the eyes, not wicked looking....know what I mean? ( insert better writer here)
Anywho I am looking forward to next years. Hope some turn up in North America. But the area these are showing up at has ledgends of Giants and such. Questions. Your thoughts welcome.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Last couple of days its been crappy weather, but good news, it's apparently going to be nice weather over the weekend, checked for the
Met Office - South West England
especially on Saturday evening, Monday looks nice too and it's a Bank Holiday, so tourists will be out in force, just in time to buy souvenirs and books from the crop-circle shops, especially if they're inspired to do so.
So I think the "Aliens" may do a final couple before Uni starts, sorry I mean, their spaceship leaves

[edit on 28/8/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Season ends with mystery intact.And a final clue in the form of a combine mowing the last in the morning of it's borning,so to mis-speak.This clue speaks to the notion of human crews doing these.How to explain this phenomenon?A crew makes another flawless form,in a time of increasing complexity in terms of the braiding/plaiting of the plants on the ground level,yet it is mown before any CC'er gets to see the most important parts on the ground.Makes no sense in terms of human operators.

And why,if aliens,didn't they simply stop the tractor?Even clandestine dope growers know how to stop a tractor in harvest if it threatens their crop.(green window sash weights stuck in the ground work pretty well.Does a number on the sickle bar.I have repaired that damage.)

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
Last couple of days its been crappy weather, but good news, it's apparently going to be nice weather over the weekend, checked for the
Met Office - South West England
especially on Saturday evening, Monday looks nice too and it's a Bank Holiday, so tourists will be out in force, just in time to buy souvenirs and books from the crop-circle shops, especially if they're inspired to do so.
So I think the "Aliens" may do a final couple before Uni starts, sorry I mean, their spaceship leaves

[edit on 28/8/09 by Daisy-Lola]

nice 1

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I think all the wheat must be harvested.
No more canvas for their art.
They were very impressive this year.
I still like the one that represents Pi the best. 3.14159....

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Naw, just been poo weather here the past couple days.

As soon as it clears up, the guys will be back out making circles for all our delights

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The thing is, when the season started I was a lot more intrigued by them then I am now, towards the end.
The main reason may be that this was the first crop circle season I followed on ATS. A lot of very good input from the skeptic and the believer camps.
Second thing was, the whole prediction thing turned me off a little. Some people were putting so much meaning in them, I simply couldn`t follow.
So now at the end of the season they are simply an art form for me. Really beautiful to look at, but aliens or microwaves?
I`m not so sure.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wasnt there one crop circle though where during the winter as there was heavy snowfall on the ground and the crop had all been gathered, the imprint of the design was still visible through the snow.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
its getting to be too cold for the hoaxers to go out at night with their 2x4 and rope and trample down circles int eh wehat fields?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Weather hasn't stopped whoever has been at this this season as it has been rainy.That's one of the reasons it could not have been satellites.Or humans who leave footprints in mud even if following the lines.Especially if following the tractor lines.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Being a country boy myself I can tell you that the harvests started last weekend so there's no crops for circles anymore. how will them Aliens try and contact us now?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
hey nice thread firstly, and some of you might like this find i was told it was a good one so lets see what you all think.

i feel its an interesting theory.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hi all,

Sure some of'm are hoaxed. But where I have ttrouble believing all are man-made is in the intricacy of some, underline some three times. Particularly straight line models that are precises.

I have more trouble understanding why the mass volume of the intricate circles seem to happen in Britain?
Circles made elsewhere in the world don't come close in numbers and quality or intricacy as one's made in Britain either in my opinion.

Decoy

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I still hold to my belief that this was an effort by the city itself, to draw in tourism. Now that tourist season is coming to a close, they have stopped. Go figure. I'm sure they will reappear next year.

Those who make these have an entire offseason to figure out new ways to make people freak out. Crap. I'm curious what centralized theme they will use to play upon people's fears.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
long story short.
cause its been pissing it down for the last 2 months
welcome to the british summer

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
I have more trouble understanding why the mass volume of the intricate circles seem to happen in Britain?

Because that is where the circle makers live. In other areas they are still amateurs but in Britain they have perfected their technique. Which kinda proves they are man made don'tcha think?

Well now that the crops have been harvested maybe they could do more in sand or something else

"Crop Circle" in the Sand
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Actually,there appears to be yet another one found,listed in crop circle connector.No air shot yet.

They're always happening in this area because that's where the Druids are buried.'Hauntings' are of a place,a building or battle ground usually,a place/event of high emotional stress.Or protection.Hard to prove,of course.

new topics

top topics

join