It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - National Security Alert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I didn't see this posted but it's late, I'm tired and can't sleep. I may be blind at this point. Wouldn't be the first time I've posted something that was already posted and staring me right in the face.

National Security Alert - CIT

I just got the email on this a few hours ago. I guess it was just put up. I have not seen it yet - been leaving lengthy posts on other threads so I'll get to it tomorrow. I'm too tired to watch a video right now.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I saw the link to this documentary on youtube on a member's signature.

It's worth watching it. Enough said

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This is a great documentary looking into the eye-witness testimony of those who were in and around The Pentagon on the day of 9/11.

I'm very surprised this hasn't received more attention.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
This is a great documentary looking into the eye-witness testimony of those who were in and around The Pentagon on the day of 9/11.

-snip-

I'm very surprised this hasn't received more attention.

It hasn't received "more attention" because it is a joke. People with two brain cells to rub together can see that this is the work of an hyper partisan in this debate, a partisan with a definitive agenda to promulgate and that film is the easiest way he can do to put out cherry picked statements from only the "witnesses" he likes, ignore other statements from the exact same witnesses ("The plane hit the building!"), claims anyone who contradicts his agenda is a "Jew" or "works for the government". What is the best way to get that out? A You Tube video!

It is a joke. It will still be on there 5 years from now and the CIT people will still be flogging videos and the PfT people will still be trying to figure out what a Camp Springs 1 departure is.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by trebor451]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Have you any evidence to back up your claims? It would be most helpful, thanks

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I think you should conentrate on the fact that there actually are witnesses that contradict the OS instead of going "blah blah blah no fair blah blah rage".

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

I think you should conentrate on the fact that there actually are witnesses that contradict the OS instead of going "blah blah blah no fair blah blah rage".

None of these "witnesses" contradicts the "OS". They all talk about the plane crashing into the Pentagon. They do, however, contradict each other in that no two witnesses describe the same flight path, and one "witness" was inside a building when Flight 77 flew by.

This is a presentation of specious taxonomy. The
's who present the mockumentary simply chose to make a general and unsupported classification of the flight path, claim it is corroborated even though none of their cherry picked witnesses describe the same path.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This so-called " National Security Alert " is far from new and a real disappointment to any who take the title seriously.

The producers, CIT, actually comprise 2 guys who work together in California and are regarded as disinfo agents by many truthers.

As has been pointed out already, their witnesses have given a wide spectrum of flight paths and, all those in a position to see, say the plane crashed into the Pentagon. The CIT pair claim they were mistaken over this minor detail.

The CIT duo would sell their grandmothers to come up with a witness who saw the plane fly over the Pentagon but their score so far = 0

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
"Cherry Picking" is an interesting term used here.

The criminal demeanor of the government is incredible. It was the war criminal neocon's "cherry picking" of intelligence that gave us WMD's and other fairy tales.

Nothing the government has told the public about 911 can be trusted from the likes of these war criminals and their sycophant bootlick propagandists.

A word of caution to the Leni Ravenstahls out there working for the baby killing war criminal monsters. When the regime change comes, and you know it will come, your 30 pieces of silver isn’t going to help you at the end of a rope.

Truth out, traitors swing.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by beijingyank]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by beijingyank

The criminal demeanor of the government is incredible. It was the war criminal neocon's "cherry picking" of intelligence that gave us WMD's and other fairy tales.

Nothing the government has told the public about 911 can be trusted from the likes of these war criminals and their sycophant bootlick propagandists.

A word of caution to the Leni Ravenstahls out there working for the baby killing war criminal monsters. When the regime change comes, and you know it will come, your 30 pieces of silver isn’t going to help you at the end of a rope.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by beijingyank]

Now look, I have only been working for " the baby killing war criminal monsters " for a few months and I feel I should give it a fair trial.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So quick!

Everyone get yourself a black t-shirt!

Quit taking your psyche meds and become a truther.

(Cue creepy music)

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by beijingyankA word of caution to the Leni Ravenstahls out there working for the baby killing war criminal monsters. When the regime change comes, and you know it will come, your 30 pieces of silver isn’t going to help you at the end of a rope.

Aww.

What about those of us who haven't sworn allegiance to the US of A? Strictly speaking we haven't been betraying anything, so just to be safe, are we in the clear?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beijingyank

God Bless You Too!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Swing? Like at swingers clubs? Oh... this is code for the NWO stuff? WOW

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'm not American either. In fact I think most Americans are total idiots.

But I'm not sure you can take me to court for that.

And your spelling of Riefenstahl is a bit off.

new topics

top topics

join