It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want the truth? well here it is.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think everything you are saying here can be traced backed to the earliest known texts about Zen Buddhism. There was one master I read about some time ago that discovered the basic principles of Quantum Physics whilst in a deep meditation. It took the west another 14,000 years to catch up.

You are right in all this . And I think that Confucianism , Yoga, Zen Buddhism and all the oriental arts (Which have been lost over the years) are 100% correct. We were closer to the truth about existence in 10,000bc than we are now.

Do you think your TV or the Web is truth, is that orange you just ate truth.

Truth be known, when I was doing Qi Gong and Taichi and learning about some of the processes to a one pointed mind some time ago, my perception was altered. I think there is something to perfecting the mind and spirit.

So, I know that energy is the void which binds all things, and when energy comes together it bonds and forms matter. And we are matter. I also know that the mind / thought controls energy, something you can prove yourself by simply shifting awareness to different parts of your body and feeling the change flow to that area.

However, what I don’t know is what the F%*& I can do with that knowledge.

So yes, I know that we are just energy, and I know that we never truly die. And I know once I die my energy will just become part of a greater energy….which is a shame because I quite like my individuality…but again. Why bother?

Meditate on an Apple, analyse its taste, its shape, its energy, colour, smell, all that it is. Then think about what it means to you, means to the world, where it fits in existence. Break it apart into its sum total of atoms ….see the energy that flows around the atoms. Feel its meaning.

But its still just a f**king apple.

That’s where I am at the moment. Life is the deconstruction of all that is, And we look at and live life in all its varied forms and perceptions and meanings….yet we are no more that a ball of energy . Ergo . Life appears at the moment totally pointless.

Unless of course. We are on a giant training course and our energy remains individual in its thought and consciousness, and when we have lived a thousand life times in a thousand forms in a thousand universes and perfected the art of all that is. Then maybe we get our own little piece of the infinite universe with complete mastery over thought, energy and matter and we ourselves become gods.

I think its that black or white….either its all pointless and we end up as posh fertiliser in some grassy plot…..or we are evolving towards god head.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
i'm made of matter but what are my thoughts made of? hold on a sec, lemme go inhale some natural ingenuity.....or at least some of us think it is/was/were.

if i'm the reason why the universe is what it is then i quit.

if the universe made me then i quit.

i put up with too much crap just so the universe can have some fun so as far as im concerned I AM GOD. even if i'm god i freaking quit! return me to the nothingness where i knew of nothing and was happy feeling nothing because i quit!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

now that was funny lol sorry but your getting a star :p

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kilas

Everyone on this planet WILL answer the question

We all do at some point, but collectively the human race will have to face its demons and just face the fact YOU are here and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Staying here is Your problem

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Songwriter

you have been brainwashed far to long.. and we plan on doing something about it

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AlBeMet

Try asking the cells in your body im sure they will answer you.. "sorry was being ironic"

You see my friend GOD "the one" or whatever you wish to call it DOES NOT CARE

want to know something els? HE "if its a he im just trying to go with the flow here" Does not KNOW your here OR CARES

most of the crap on your planet is becuase of HUMANS and ONLY humans .. yes we do like to visit you and check up

but well the fact is WE DO NOT CARE.. look how BIG the universe IS..

and this is only ONE unvierse.. just one? and its HUGE

because every single being creates one..

trust me if god is real and we still dont know it.. he was SMART very very smart

And just to add to the "smart god" aspect

he asked first ; ) and we was the outcome

you live inside a mind

that should be very bloody apparent by now..

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The wingmakers teachings:
Something I think could answer some questions...

[The entity model of expression is designed to explore new fields of vibration through biological instruments and transform through this process of discovery to a new level of understanding and expression as a Sovereign Integral. The Sovereign Integral is the fullest expression of the entity model within the time-space universes, and most closely exemplifies Source Intelligence's capabilities therein. It is also the natural state of existence of the entity that has transformed beyond the evolution/saviorship model of existence and has removed itself from the controlling aspects of the Hierarchy through the complete activation of its embedded Source Codes. This is the level of capability that was "seeded" within the entity model of expression when it was initially conceived by First Source. All entities within the time-space universes are in various stages of the transformational experience and each are destined to achieve the Sovereign Integral level as their Source Codes become fully activated.

The transformational experience is the realization that the entity model of expression is capable of direct access to Source Intelligence information, and that the information of First Source is discovered within the entity level of the Sovereign Integral. In other words, the human instrument, complete with its biological, emotional, and mental capabilities, is not the repository of the entity's Source Codes. Nor is the human instrument able to reach out and gather in this liberating information -- this glorious freedom to access All That Is. It is the entity that is both the harbor of, and instrument of access to, the Source Coding activation that permits the transformational experience to manifest through the integration of the human instrument and the sovereign entity.

The transformational experience consists of the realization that perceived reality is Source Reality personified in the form of individual preferences. Thus, Source Reality and sovereign reality become inseparable as the wind and air. This confluence is realized only through the transformational experience, which is unlike anything known within the time-space universes.

There have been those upon terra-earth who have experienced a shallow breath of wind from this powerful tempest. Some have called it ascension; others have attributed names like illumination, vision, enlightenment, nirvana, and cosmic consciousness. While these experiences are profound in human standards, they are only the initial stirrings of the Sovereign Integral, as it becomes increasingly adept at touching and awakening the remote edges of its existence. What most species define as the ultimate bliss is merely the impression of the Sovereign Integral whispering to its outposts of form and nudging them to look within to their roots of existence and unite with this formless and limitless intelligence that pervades all.

The transformational experience is far beyond the calibration of the human drama much like the stars in the sky are beyond the touch of terra-earth. You can observe the stars with your human eyes, but you will never touch them with your human hands. Similarly, you can dimly foresee the transformational experience with the human instrument, but you cannot experience it through the human instrument. It is only accessed through the wholeness of the entity, for it is only in wholeness that the Source Codes and their residual effects of Source Reality perception can exist. And truly, this wholeness is only obtained when the individual consciousness is separated from time and is able to view its existence in timelessness. Nevertheless, the human instrument is critical in facilitating the transformational experience and causing it to trigger -- like a metamorphosis -- the integration of the formful identities into the Sovereign Integral. This is the next stage of perception and expression for it

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Calon

I am still human and your post was very well written so im going to give you a star

But ! for those who do not read a great post..

he said what i did but more elegant..

Your life "perception" is very very important to the universe

it created YOU and your mind for a reason ... what reason? who cares?

the fact you are here is what matters and staying here and making another universe is what counts

if humans are here for 5 billion years, would you class them as god?

the planet of earth is only 6 billion years old lol

so much to learn so so much.. everything you wish or can think about CAN happen

why?

your here

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

It wasnt me it was actually a group of people that called themselves the wingmakers.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
OP you remind me of a song. It's, "Who Do You Think You Are"?

And I ask you. who do you think you are?

You write like you are not a human yet you say you are human.

Who are you to say why we are here? Where did you get your information? Give me some facts.

I say you are just spouting nonsense. You are not very smart to say you are very, very smart. What an enormous ego you have.

I need information concerning you, the all knowing one, about your education, age , experience, up bringing, travels, number of children you have and what was your major in college.

Until you qualify yourself I will consider your words pure rubbish.

No offense or disrespect intended I just find your premise to be baseless.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The strongest desire at death paves the path for the next incarnation, human or otherwise. The process is not random it is purposeful. The leather bag doesn't accomplish a thing after the spirit leaves it. The spirit doesn't need matter permanently. It assumes covers at every plane of it's descent from the purely spiritual. Spirit and matter are dissimilar and really have nothing in common.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
if you was not here nothing would be here

Nice work, I agree. Star and Flag.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What you say doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I don't know that i was created. I exist, sure. "Created" Maybe not. I may have existed eternally, never created because there was never a time when I didn't exist. The fact that I know of no such time means nothing. Maybe I don't remember existing. Maybe when embodied, my memory only goes as far back as the body I'm in. Whatever, I may not have been created.

My perception of reality is a lie? Probably untrue. First, a lie is a deliberate untruth. Who is lying to me? If you mean that my perception of reality is untrue, that's one thing. But a lie? No evidence of anyone hiding the truth from me.

Even the notion that my perception of reality is untrue, is not subject to verification. If my perception of reality is untrue, then so is yours, no? That being the case, maybe one of the untrue features of your misperception of reality, is that my perception is false. The reverse also applies (my version is the false one), but the point is that since you cannot claim to have a true perception of reality, you can't say whose, if anyone's, is false or true. Bottom line, all you can say is that no one's perception of reality is demonstrably true.

Your comments about numbers were little more than word salad.

The comment that God (or whatever) asked a question is without foundation. God, if such a thing exists (or existed), may not have posed any sort of question to hin- her- itself. For all we know, God and the Universe might have come into existence at the same moment; or they may both have existed eternally, without any beginning or creation.

So, if you want the truth, here's the truth: We know almost nothing, and we an know almost nothing about our Universe, reality, God, or whatever. Sure, we know how to navigate this world we live in, find food and water, survive, get along somehow. But when we look deep into the Questions, we find that we have no answers for them.

As JBS Haldane said, "The Universe is not only queerer than we suppose; it's queerer than we *can* suppose".

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

lol at you. You said if God is real. Which tells us you dont know. So yes you to him is a grain of sand to all the Universes.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kilas
I think everything you are saying here can be traced backed to the earliest known texts about Zen Buddhism. There was one master I read about some time ago that discovered the basic principles of Quantum Physics whilst in a deep meditation. It took the west another 14,000 years to catch up.

[snip]

Actually, that would be closer to 1,400 years. However, the difference between the writings of a Zen master 1400 years ago, and that of a physicist of the 20th Century, is greater than might seem evident. Both authors are using ordinary language to describe something that is beyond the power of ordinary language to describe. Both writings are incomprehensible to people who have not had the experience being described. To us, they appear similar.

Throughout history, mystics have described their experiences in various ways, all of which sound somewhat confusing, crazy, or otherwise strange. What the Zen masters said is very similar to what Meister Echkart has said, or St. Teresa of Avila, St. John of the Cross, Jallalluddin Rumi, Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Chuang Tze, and the Zohar. And don't forget about Plato, Democritus, and some of the other Greeks. Zen had no monopoly on these notions, nor any sort of priority. Science discussed these ideas thousands of years ago. What took so long wasn't the ideas, but to develop the math to support the notions. Without the math, all of these ideas are nothing more than philosophical musings with no particular claim to physical accuracy or reality.

They all speak of the lover and the beloved being two aspects of One; or the knower and the known; the field and the ground; and on, and on. Is it that these folks have all seen the same Reality? Or is it that they are simply describing what the limitations of the mind look like?

A Zen master and a physicist try to stretch out their arms to describe the vastness of Reality. Is it any surprise that their arms describe essentially the same thing, despite their different disciplines? They're describing the limits of human awareness, not the limits of the Universe, not what's "really" out there.

[edit on 8/28/2009 by chiron613]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RokNinja

Yep You worship because you have no faith in your self

stick a label on it
call it what you wish PAGAN ' _" like the idiots in Rome

WE LOVE OUR GODS !!! lol so funny cracks me up..

The fact you even think there is ONE is funny

Do you not see that YOU are the only thing that matters? NOT god.. he could not give a TOSS

because he does not even know YOU ARE HERE

get it? good?

try talking to a tree because its the same as talking to GOD bugger all happens...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

wooo nice post my man and no i dont take your comments as disrespectful i mean you use to burn people on stakes for saying the world was round so i consider my self kinda lucky

and no need for the BIO if ya get my drift... i can not change how i type, but do not judge a book by its cover a man once said Very true..

To point out the facts for one to understand comes down to ones own belief system yes?

So im telling you YOU all ARE the same thing ... what part of this do you not understand?

LIFE / is one thing... yes you are alive BUT the reality of it is not as it is "in god heaven hell"

This my friend is a LIE and that is why ants "yes ants" do a better job than humans at working as ONE mind.

you are being used by some. to keep it how it is.

Evil is real .. not in the biblical sens but its real.. look out your window my friend

if you wish to be lazy and ignore this .. your entire RACE faces some nasty outcomes

this is one thing you can not escape

and on a side note.. mother nature does NOT do bail outs

understand?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
As another poster stated before, could you give us a little background on yourself? Not to personal, just some relevant info would be nice.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

because you do not know what god is... you see down on this ROCK you call home .. you have GOD as one of the main reasons for being brain washed

What is god? a guy? some guy sat there playing chess? with his fallen angle? the devil making the world suck?

Im sorry but people who lack the basics are funny...

You my friend did not MAKE the universe YOU are a PRODUCT of it..

lets get that little thing out the way shall we..

IM RIGHT YOUR WONG is the very reason your WORLD sucks..

you use money when you have no reason to.. you whine and bitch when you get screwed by the very people who print it THEN you blame some bloke in the sky WHO i may add you are waiting to come back and save you FROM? yep u got it YOU

and you wonder why we wont land on the grass of the white house

how very very very silly..

life is just one aspect of the sum of its parts and people who do not understand the role they play in keeping this going are 1 STUPID

and 2 very god brainwashed SHEEP

want to see god? well if heaven is so great go jump off a cliff "i mean that in a way so you understand your race"

"i do not want anyone to jump off anything" but if heaven is so great why not GO there? why suffer? why wait?

because deep down in side of you UR TERRIFIED of the fact you have NO clue why ur here

and i do
so keep going i love debating more so people who are just ... well..

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

I will do my best..

i was human "still am" lol .. in all aspects of it .. but yeah i was just like you trying to figure out why the bloody hell i "him" was here ...

please understand when i say I, i do not mean ME.. im talking about HIM.. aka the bloke be for i was here.. so. his life as crap as yours..

But i got fed up "ME" not him of you people just well.. wasting it all..

now for me to say that i do agree sounds some what up my own arse "love the english" lol but still

All i am here to do is give a message...I can not force you i cant not MAKE YOU i can not to anything other than let you read what i have to say.. it is YOUR choice to understand because thats the choice the human race faces

do you think i would come here to say oh guess what im god? er? lol

sorry no... im not a bloody prophet im not god im not going to save you

THIS is the point YOU have to save your self from the mess you got ut self into

we watch you..

that is all.. and if you want to go away so be it.. but we hope you understand life is very simple and its very needed

your race by now should be going to star systems.. but you fear your own being because of GOD

this is what you fear.. GOD

man made concept of creation and we are very much baffled by this and not happy

more so because you have no concept of life

Tree heaven.. dog heaven CAT heaven

gets silly

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join