It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the craziest thing you can do while Astral Projecting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I was thinking about astral projecting and stuff and whats the craziest or coolest thing you can do while astral projecting?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i have never done AP but i wonder if u can go back in time or posses a cat or dog or sumtin or look for osama bin laden
or go inside the pentagon or sumtin

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
perfectly plausable eliott,

I had a girlfriend who I really loved 6 years ago,

I still cannot forget her,

any how I had an involuntary AP a few months a go,
and arrived at some workplace i dident recognize, after floating around the place a came upon a large room with 20 or so people sitting at desks

then I saw her iT WAS HER and she had aged about 6 years
the extreem emotion threw me back into my physical body.

I would really like to get in touch with her even just to see if she works in a place like that

real? imagenary? can't tell yet without proof

also last week I A-P and went to my old college and
It was the same but more modernized

the only thing that told me it wasent a true A_P was the fact the people who I new there
were sill there in the A-p wich is impossable it was 7 years ago.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
One thing I have done in the past, I would consider more crazy and not really all that cool.
I would visit couples in their private homes and watch them be 'intimate' with each other. It's not something that I consciously will myself to do, or want, but it has happend. That kind of energy in the room generated by those couples must be really powerful, as I also would feel it as well.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be rude, or dissing you in any way dolphin guy

but maybe your not getting enough? ........

and your astral body is sort of arriving at these places to fill in the needs?

no I'm serious maybe a lack of a certain emotion or desire will influence
the destination and theme of the AP.

If you are getting enough and still having these A-P's
thats kool, kinda pervy but kool.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
perfectly plausable eliott,

I had a girlfriend who I really loved 6 years ago,

I still cannot forget her,

any how I had an involuntary AP a few months a go,
and arrived at some workplace i dident recognize, after floating around the place a came upon a large room with 20 or so people sitting at desks

then I saw her iT WAS HER and she had aged about 6 years
the extreem emotion threw me back into my physical body.

I would really like to get in touch with her even just to see if she works in a place like that

real? imagenary? can't tell yet without proof

also last week I A-P and went to my old college and
It was the same but more modernized

the only thing that told me it wasent a true A_P was the fact the people who I new there
were sill there in the A-p wich is impossable it was 7 years ago.

Yeah if you are having a 'true' astral projection, the only people you see are either Astral, or dreaming. Otherwise you are having some sort of lucid dream. All my OBEs so far have been sort of a lucid dream combo. I basically am totally aware, and awake in my mind and feel my body pull out, and I imagine where I want to go and Im there and in total control, but often there are other people that I know arent projecting at the same time.. In Robert Bruces book, he talks about that, some kind of lucid dreaming OBE.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
THE
craziest..
not-so-coolest thing that I've done

is WINDOWS !

yup, wasting time, doing a mundane task like cleaning window-glass...
during a AP/OBE, or whatever...

was there a meaning-message-metaphor contained in this supposed 'servile' 'domestic' act??

?...I did not...& still do not...feel humbled or humilitated at the situation,
it was a blast doing windows as a spirit/ ghost like apparition[?sp?]

happy voyages!

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ricta
I was thinking about astral projecting and stuff and whats the craziest or coolest thing you can do while astral projecting?

When you get good at it there's nothing you cant do. Your imagination really is the limit. Personally I just enjoy the feeling of freedom you have there, i like just flying around and looking at all the things that are around me. The energy there is amazing.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
"I would visit couples in their private homes and watch them be 'intimate' with each other."

OK..that nails it!! I'm IN! I need to get me some of that astral stuff!

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Quote from TrentReznor: "but maybe your not getting enough? ........
and your astral body is sort of arriving at these places to fill in the needs?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're probably right about that, when I think back to those experiences. Especially when I had my tonsils taken out. I was obviously ill while I was recovering from the operation. So physically, there's no way I would have had the desire to get intimate. But my mind was certainly interested to get intimate.
I think it's a bit like when you eat out at a restaurant. Sometimes you look at the menu and your mind is hungrier than your stomache. So you order far more than you can eat, or you want to order more than you are able to stomache. So yeah, looking back on it, I can recognise that.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hey, it seems as though almost, if not all of you can do astral projection. If I could ask for a favor, could anyone who can help me out with a detailed explanation for how to performn a projection. I've done some research and it would be cool to walk through walls and fly around. If anyone can help me with this vital info I'd be eternaly grateful. P.S. If imagination is the limit, assuming I make it to the astral plane, would I be able to fly through the air, or melt through floors, or do some dragonball Z-like stuff like launching a perfectly visible energy blast. Please tell me what it feels like as you fly or walk through walls. thanks

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
I'm not trying to be rude, or dissing you in any way dolphin guy

but maybe your not getting enough? ........

That explains a lot!!!

I've never really thought of where exactly I would go, but dolphinguy, you're saying that you feel compelled to enter these places based on the energy levels within? I find that interesting. I suppose that would kick off a certain energetic aura that would be different from others.

Bleh, I'm still at the point where everytime I hear the initial "wind roaring sound", I get scared and close up. I gotta break that.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
hey i can't understand this type of forum, but if anyone is online and is willing to answer a few of my astral projection questions, I'd be very grateful!!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Sorry bout that I didn't say what help I need. Basically a general how-to for the type of AP where you can fly around and walk through stuff. Secondary question is if you could explain how it feels to walk through something like a wall, or fly; and if it would be possible to launch an energy(ki) attack that is fully visible and powerful as I wish(If I wanted to mess around and play DBZ. Thanx

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The craziest thing you could do is forget where you started from.

The coolest thing you could do would be whatever strikes your fancy.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Whatever you can possibly concieve, you can do. Walk through walls, meet aliens/god/historic figures/passed relatives. Learn spiritual and universal truths. Travel through the galaxy.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
the best thing u can do is to heal urself - ur mind, body and soul = instant rejuvenation + at peace with oneself and ur surrounding...

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ricta

I suppose while in that state picking away at the tree of life if you will. Understanding what you are doing and what the possibilities are. So if you are conscious in both states kind of like an REM state and your regular conscious state. When the two are mixed I belive you are on the verge of going beyond physics. When you see that it is crazy enough. The best things I relate to it is the saint and few other people of biblical mentions that were swept away by a ball of light. I belive they have reached full conscious. When you do and you don't turn back I imagine something has to give. The question to me is what happens when you have went to far and didn't leave.

top topics

join