It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question to Remote Viewers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Last night I woke up about 2 am due to some noisy little oiks outside of my house in the street, and after trying to get back to sleep for an hour I had what I can only describe as a 'disconcerting view/dream'.
When I say disconcerting it wasn't scary but it was unlike any dream I have ever had.
Let me set the scene.

I work for a Bank in the city of London, and its been around for about 300 years or so give or take. Now this view was of the Board of Directors dressed in what I can only describe as late 18th early 19th century clothing, black long suits, puffy moustaches proper 'gentlemen' upstairs/downstairs characters, but the crux of the view was not what was happening or the people but the layout of the view it self, there was a black outline surrounding the people as they were walking into a room to discuss whatever ( there was no sound), I was part of this group and ready to sit with them.

Imagine an old Charlie Chaplin movie where the movie itself is fine and as it fades out theres a black circle surrounding the scene and the circle gets smaller closing the scene..

I must admit that I was thinking earlier in the day about what it must have been like to work back in the past without pc's etc, but not about the Directors or the period of time that I saw.
I know that dreaming lets us make sense of the prevous days events and it allows our brains to assismiate the information but the layout and the feeling that I was not watching them but actually ONE of them if the part that concerned me, I have never had a dream like if before.

So my question to remote viewers is this, What do you or how do you experience , what do you see and what can you do when remote viewing?

Many thanks for answering

Peace to all..DW

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I always wanted to know the same thing. Hoepefully a remote viewer will answer the question.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm very curious about the subject too. I tried to learn RV, but soon I felt it would take to much time and energy (I have the DVD of Ed Dames...)

Sorry, no answer to your question, consider it a bump

[edit on 3-9-2009 by -Thom-]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

It's not really seeing. It should be called remote sensing.
You sense for example a tree, you dont really see it. And you have to be carefull your mind doesn't try to fill out the blank spots.
You must write down what you sense without consciously proccesing the things you sense, or else they become biased to your experiences.

There really are no limitations to RV, you can see what you like whenever you like. You can even interact with other minds. But some life can sense you around if you RV.
To sum it all up, RV is really just projecting your mind somewhere.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Your dream is not like remote viewing atall, although you can remote view things at any time period that just isn't how it is. Like the previous poster said, it should really be called 'remote sensing'.

Make of this what you will, ignore it or consider it New Age twaddle if you prefer, but TBH your dream sounds more like a past life memory breaking through and the fact that you work at the bank in the present suggests that the dream is pointing out that you have been drawn back to the same place because of some unresolved karmic connection.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

Thanks for the replies all, but in honesty to you skjalddis, I'm not sure what to make of it really it COULD be remote sensing or like you say ( a novel thought BTW) a past life memory ( I really hadn't thought about it that way) or the karmic connection, TBH I have been working here for about 12 years now, ALL the other jobs I had done in the past only lasted a max of 2 - 2.5 years TOPS ( the least being 2.5 hours
), I always made a mistake or got bored and left them.
Being here I dunno, feels comfortable , there was a time early on when I couldn't wait to get into work
, I know we all have bad days and wish we didn't work at where we are but for 12 years there must be something right about it?
But the dream was a bit disconcerting to say the least I knew the room, the door but not the people, but the chap who I 'stepped' past on the way into the room, seem to 'change' as I passed him, he seemed a bit 'reptilian' to me, maybe I just think most bankers are snakes anyway

Again thanks for all the replies and alternative theories, I wonder what the Karmic connection could be? Maybe I'm here to bring it all crashing down ?

[edit on 4/9/09 by DataWraith]

top topics

join