It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Visit the Dentist AGAIN!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
i have here my homeopathy herbal pasty paste.
it says

aqua?
calcium carbonate
sorbitol
xylitol
hydrated silica
hydroxyethylcellulose
sodium bicarbonate ?
sodium lauryl
sulfate
2-bromo -2-nitropropane-1,3 diol,aroma WTF?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
reply to post by ChemBreather

HA, you need to get a new dentist IMMEDIATELLY. He flat out lied to you cause he thought that he could.

Your daughter was experiencing dental fluorosis no two ways about it. And I would also bet that the dentist knew exactly what it was. Did you tell him that you had quit giving her fluoridated toothpaste? Was he aware of that?

No I didnt tell him , caus I wanted an unbiased answer.
And I bet if I tell him, he start lecturing me on Tooth decay etc. which also comes from Fluoride damage.
Just like a few years back, do you remember the 'acid smile' campaign that swept the world? Suger causes Tooth decay, drink Aspartame instead ?
Redicules, I think that is an conspiracy to get people to digest more of their poisons.. !!!
It is like the doctor, since I told him I smoke, he blames every little thing on the sig's.
'soooo, you smoke, that is why .... bla bla bla etc...' ..

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Hi all, i use a fluoride free toothpaste and mouthwash called RetarDEX, i don't know if any of you have heard of the stuff, it has no fluoride in it, the active ingredient is Stabilised Chlorine Dioxide, better known as MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) - Jim Humbles Suppliment for lot's of diseases.
It's great, it kills the bacteria that cause toothaches and sensitive teeth, i have never had an ulcer or toothache since using it, and it doesn't contain that foaming agent Sodium Lauryl Sulphate that's in most other toothpastes.

Here is the link to the toothpaste description

RetaDEX

And one for MMS (Amazing Stuff)

Miracle Mineral Suppliment

Hope you like it as much as i do

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
BTW if anybody suffers from fluoridation (brain malfunctions), try eating iodized salt, you will feel better within 30 minutes and will be able to do your work.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Finger nails?

Dental floss, folks. Dental Floss.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
first thing: flouride doesnt clean your teeth, nor does it kill germs (bacteria not germans) it fills the small holes that the germs (bacteria again, im not racist) make. and thats it.

secondly, i agree, flouride is poison, thats why i use an organic toothpaste with aloe vera and chalk!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
SOAP

I brush my teeth in the shower

try it once, you can't believe how clean your mouth feels

rinse with mouthwash exiting the shower

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

aloe vera taste likes soap
and is used in many soaps

edit: also use dental flosh
im a toothpick dude myself though!

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Tetragrammaton]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I would rather brush my teeth with a weasel-turd than fluoride.

Everyone needs to buy from and support this company:

www.tomsofmaine.com...

Aluminum free deodorant, Fluoride free mouthwash and toothpaste, all natural soaps, and the best part is there's no animal ingredients.

Heres some stuff they DON'T use in their products.
Artificial colorants
Scents
Gluten
Aluminum
Fluoride
parabens
Peroxides
Animal Ingredients

Although they offer their classic toothpaste without fluoride, you can get it with it in there too. (Probably to have a fighting chance in the market)

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
people really do have to think for themselves now days. it's turned out to be the best thing my Mother drilled me on daily, til i was grown. this is some great analytical thinking you have done for yourself . a big thank you for shareing, i'm all over this one. popsickle sticks for scraping. i don't like
metal.
done quite a bit of thinking about the dental industry my self.
started in a funny place though. archeology. seeing skull, after skull,
that archeologists pull out of the ground, on the history channel.
three to five thousand yrs old . with a full set of perfect teeth.
no dentists back then. so that said alot to me. next a few people i know
never been to a dentist in there life. they floss w/ thread. niether one of
these guys has ever had a cavity. i'm convinced they send you to the
dentist when your a kid. mom n pop ( bless em) brainwashed think thier
taking good care of you. take you to the dentist.
what's the first thing that happens?
X=RAYS to make damn sure your teeth are weekend, and you get a mouthful of painful cavities for the rest of your life. patient for life.
imo the whole industry has been carfully crafted to create one more non labor field of expertise for the haves. we don't need our teeth X- rayed
no matter what anyone says. the switch is always in another room!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf! wid dat. i could go on n on . snf

this is the crap that rolls down the hill in a world run by evil people.
and it is everywhere. to sound completly paranoid. deeper and deeper
the rabbit whole goes. monsanto, procter n gamble, on on on n on n on n on.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

It must be difficult to find though (weasel turd) (lol).

Seriously, I agree with all thats been said about flouride. I don't know whether this is the right place to mention it, but there's an interesting item I've come across recently, which seems to have improved my health radically - not just my dental health, although that has also improved. It's called ZEOLITES. It removes all the heavy metals and minerals from the body AT A CELLULAR LEVEL.

Flouride being a mineral - is on its hit list. It is so powerful, it is used to clean up radioactive waste. Trouble is, it doesn't distinguish between the good and bad minerals - it rips 'em all out, so take it about 3 hours either before or after meals (it is only active for about 3 hours).

I've only been on it for a coluple of weeks, but my mind seems much clearer and my basic health as I said seems to have improved. I used to have super sensitive teeth and they seem to be posing less of a problem. I now only seem to have 3 or 4 teeth giving me a problem rather than all of them, so something is working. I don't have any ready information to post links or anything on this stuff, but I'm sure if you google it you'll find it. For anyone with sensitive teeth, living where your water is flouridated, this stuff might be a solution.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. I am a teenager so I am naturally to lazy to use tooth paste when I brush my teeth. Some of my friends brush their teeth like 2-3 times and day with tooth paste and they have much worse teeth then mine. Also I do the fingernail scrapping thing all the time when I am bored and my teeth are almost always clean now. This summer I really started brushing my teeth less(because I was extra-lazy) and the feeling that my teeth where dirty and had stuff on them went away when I only used a dry tooth brush every few days. Then when I got back in school I started using tooth paste and brushing 1-2 times a day, and I noticed that the feeling that my teeth had a bunch of stuff on it came back. So, ya I agree sorta that toothpaste isn't good for your health or really for your teeth

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I use baking soda instead of toothpaste and H202 for mouthwash.

It feels nice, like my teeth have been polished. No residue. But I have to scrub longer to avoid bad breath.

I'm out of work at the moment, so buying filtered drinking water is a strain on my budget. I'd like to, though, just to see if I felt better.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
we dont have fluoride in our water in bulgaria but we do have CHLORIDE.can anyone please tell me if chloride is dangerous too couse i think so.
i also started using mineral water and toothpase without fluoride,and apart from a older cavity that i will fix i guess im great.
i should try my nails thingy,it looks like fun,but dosnt it break the email shield?

Here in the USA it's chlorine that's added to the water, probably pretty much the same thing, and no it's not good for you. There is an easy solution though, at least for your drinking water. Chlorine evaporates quite quickly so if you heat up your drinking water and then allow it to cool down most of the chloride should have dissipated. Of course you absorb at least as much in the shower as you do from drinking it, so you really have to filter it out if you’re that worried about it.

Nice avatar BTW. Is that you?

--------------------------------------------------

Personally, I haven't been to the dentist in 20 years and I haven't used toothpaste for 10. I brush my teeth with a toothbrush and Listerine, or it's generic equivalent. I also rinse with said mouthwash two or three time a day particularly after meals. I rarely floss and I still managed to get rid of the early stages of gingivitis using this technique.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
yea thanks for the tips,anyway im back from the dentist,hes on a brake and the attendant/student sexy girl dentist checked me,it seems i chipped a back part from the upper last tooth ): no hes kinda sharp,and hurts my lungs when i chew.
she putted a filling but after some hours the filling falled,now the tooth is sharp and hurting my skin again,dammit ill give her a call tomorow again i guess
f**ck ):

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
anyway i though they put fluoride in your usa tap water,thats the main enemy right? and wasnt chlor really killing germs?
there this cheap thing thats a natural extract or something,really cleans your mouth and gums,i forgot the name

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Honestly, I have always had fairly decent teeth, but I have never been able to get into a routine of brushing. I started drinking coffee with some level of regularity when I was 18. Rather than discoloring my teeth, this has kept them clean. I also use a toothpick and floss quite often. The only teeth problems I have are that my back molars are impacted and slowly rotting out, but it is waay pricey to get them pulled (needs surgery
)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Great tip,
I used to have not so good oral health and Ive improved it with:
Brushing with soap
Neem Oil
Peppermint oil
Unactivated MMS (be careful with this, excellent but use it in low doses)
0.5-1 per cent h202

A good one: Magnesium capsules opened and used as a toothpaste or mouthwash.

Medicinal clays are good too.

African's and Indians use some sort of twig which a Pakistani aquaintance tells me is great.

Good luck all, and kudos for thinking outside the box OP.

*BTW, it might be good to get an open-minded dentist to comment on this, cos I have a feeling that doing it too much might damage the enamel on teeth.

[edit on 19f20093amWed, 02 Sep 2009 10:03:23 -050023 by HiAliens]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Can't you at least use your toothbrush to scrape the gunk off your teeth and not your fingernail which has billions of germs on it?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
i usually leave a bag of those individual flossers/ scrapers on my desk cas i know i will never floss in the bathroom but reading or watching stuff on the net makes it a bit more convenient.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join