It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Visit the Dentist AGAIN!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
We here at ATS are all too familiar with Mega corporations , pharmaceuticals, doctors and etc. taking more and more of our hard earned money. Well, i am about to let you guys in on another scam. This one, you would probably NEVER expect. Looking at the topic, you might have an idea, but heres what it is:

TOOTHPASTE!

Thats right, TOOTHPASTE.

What is toothpaste exactly?

The most recognized toothpaste ingredient is probably the class of compounds known as fluorides. Stannous fluoride was the first to be used in toothpaste, because it could be used with the abrasive most common at the time, calcium phosphate. The calcium prevents sodium fluoride from being effective.

Sodium carbonate peroxide is added to "peroxide" toothpastes as a whitener. It breaks down into sodium carbonate (washing soda) and hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide bleaches the teeth, and kills germs.

source: sci-toys.com...

The source is a pro-toothpaste advocate(lol?), so no bias here.
So the main ingredients for the cleaner is fluoride, which has been scientifically proven to be unhealthy.

The second ingredient is Sodium carbonate peroxide, which is basically the equivalent of rinsing your teeth in dishwasher fluid(although at a much smaller scale, of course).

Before you think i am just some insane crazy nut job, let me inform you of how i even came about this conclusion:
(if you dont want to hear my LIFE STORY skip to the "IMPORTANT STUFF" section)
My teeth kept becoming yellow. I was brushing my teeth at least once but usually twice a day. Before i would rarely brush my teeth, and my teeth would be slightly yellow. I then started brushing my teeth, and my teeth did not improve at all and sometimes got even worse. I was very confused. On top of that, every time i brushed my teeth i would feel very numb and queazy.

I decided to try something out. I stopped brushing my teeth with toothpaste and just rinsed them. I still felt slightly numb however the queazy feeling went away. So the toothpaste was causing my stomach and head to spin, but something else was making me numb.

I remembered about how they started putting fluoride in our tap water. So i again went at it by using purified water instead of tap water to rinse my mouth out. To make sure that it was not temperature i used refrigerated purified water that would be just as cold if not colder than the tap water.

To my dismay the feelings went completely away. I felt better. At this time i still used tooth paste to clean my teeth but i decided not to use tap water. I felt better but not quite there yet. I said forget it my health is more important than white teeth.

--------------------------------IMPORTANT STUFF--------------------------------------------

So, what do i do now?

Well, it sounds funny but it works like a charm. Take a look at what the dentist does when he "cleans" your teeth...

How often has your dentist actually used any toothpaste substance? They have not. The biggest tool a dentist uses is that little scraper tool. What that does is physically take the plaque away and leave your teeth open for some fresh air.

Toothpaste, in actuality, HARMS your teeth. It whitens your teeth so they look great, but then you still need to go to your dentist for cleaning and final touches.

My uncle is a dentist, his teeth look like #. He has had so many cavities he looks like gold tooth.

The simple matter of the fact is its an endless cycle, of your teeth are white because of the tooth paste, but if you stop us ing it the your teeth will become yellow again because they are so frail from the peroxide and fluoride. Peroxide is VERY powerful. Will it cut through the plaque? Sure, but who says it stops at the plaque? it does not. If you cut out the bad part of an apple you always have to take some good out of it too, as the saying goes.

So utilizing this dentist technique, what i did was crafted my own way of cleaning my teeth.

Read on next post:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
instead of using the fluoridated floss that the toothpaste companies sell you, i decided to just use my fingernails. Yes, you heard right, finger nails! This great gift that was given to you by nature itself, what better way to clean your teeth?

Who says you cant be crafty and a naturalist!? It is just survival of the fittest if you ask me.

All you do is scrape the junk that builds up from daily eating off your teeth with your nails. Your bad breath will go away instantly! Then, simply rinse out your teeth with purified water for any other little debris that might be lurking around.

You think i am crazy? Try it out! Try it out for a week! Your breath will actually improve over the days. Im at the point when i only worry about my dental health about once every 2 days until i feel it creeping up. My teeth almost naturally fight off the junk. Eating has become much more enjoyable and much less painful because my teeth are significantly stronger.

Try it out, simply scrape and rinse! No junk or scams here! Just good old information. use it at your will!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
lol King9072 I think that's his name did the same thing and made the same thread

Neat two ideas, come about from two different people.

Although he found non fluoride toothpaste I believe.

Here we go!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

That is really interesting - S & F.

Our water here is not fluoridated for which I am very thankful, and it is thanks to people like my father and brother who lobbied about the dangers of fluoride.

I guess you could also use a metal implement, like a nail file? Dentists use that scraper quite brutally so presumably it does not damage enamel.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Interesting.
Tooth picks are also great! I use my nails as well every now and then and indeed they are quite valuable!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
lol King9072 I think that's his name did the same thing and made the same thread

Neat two ideas, come about from two different people.

Although he found non fluoride toothpaste I believe.

Here we go!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Republican08]

Very interesting indeed. Could you please link his thread?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

It's there now, kudos, it's been awhile, i'm sure newer members aren't aware of it, I was a bit skeptical of him at first, but found non fluoride tooth paste, and my tooth sensitivity has completely gone away, it's amazing...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I have brushed my teeth twice a day for as long as I can remember with Coalgate toothpaste. My teeth and gums would be extemely healthy if I didn't chew Copenhagan.

As it is, I go to the dentist once a year for a light cleaning and apart from my gums receding slightly due to my tobacco habit my gums are healthy as can be.

"How often has your dentist actually used any toothpaste substance?"

Every time I go in for my light cleaning they brush my teeth with a toothpaste substance. Usually a grape flavored one.

The reason they used the scraper so much is because most people don't brush and floss properly which leads to plaque build up that can only be removed by chipping it away.

I'm happy to tell you that they rarely use it more then a couple of minutes on my teeth.

The less plaque and tarter you accumulate by brushing and flossing properly the less they use the scrapper on you.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
instead of using the fluoridated floss that the toothpaste companies sell you, i decided to just use my fingernails. Yes, you heard right, finger nails! This great gift that was given to you by nature itself, what better way to clean your teeth?

Who says you cant be crafty and a naturalist!? It is just survival of the fittest if you ask me.

All you do is scrape the junk that builds up from daily eating off your teeth with your nails. Your bad breath will go away instantly! Then, simply rinse out your teeth with purified water for any other little debris that might be lurking around.

You think i am crazy? Try it out! Try it out for a week! Your breath will actually improve over the days. Im at the point when i only worry about my dental health about once every 2 days until i feel it creeping up. My teeth almost naturally fight off the junk. Eating has become much more enjoyable and much less painful because my teeth are significantly stronger.

Try it out, simply scrape and rinse! No junk or scams here! Just good old information. use it at your will!

Yes, to the highlighted question.

If a tooth becomes impacted, or if you chip a tooth one day, or because of your lack of oral hygiene you develop gingivitis, you will need to go to the dentist to get that fixed by a dentist.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Just to shoot out another idea - baking soda. It tastes like crap, but it does a fine job.

Quite a crafty product, and hardly gets much play anymore.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Simple baking soda makes a great teeth cleaner and to much fluoride in the water can CAUSE yellowing along with all the other symptoms.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I'm in my 30's and have no fillings or caps or any such work - my teeth are in great condition. I use Aquafresh twice a day (the lemon foamy one, yummy!) and I never floss.

I do attribute the condition of my teeth down to decent eating and my Philips Sonicare toothbrush which has pretty much removed my need of flossing and keep my teeth clean to a near dentist quality ( and no this isn't a plug for Philips - it's just a damned good toothbrush )

I did have fillings in my baby teeth - mainly because i never took good care of my teeth and the trips to the dentist enforced a good standard of hygiene once my adult teeth came in. Only dental work I had since was the removal of my one and only wisdom tooth that came in. And that was it.

Maybe some people are just sensitive to the toothpaste - but I've never had any issues with flouride based toothpaste and certainly haven't had any negative side effects.

But i certainly wouldn't advocate the notion of "Never visit the Dentist AGAIN!" - that would be foolish.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
also..

sodium laryl sulphate, an EXTREMELY powerful industrial detergent.

i switched to a newzealand company (phyto something...) toothpaste. has silicates and magnesium, both of which allow us to properly absorb calcium we eat (as without it we just sh^t right out all that calcium)

it also has no fluoride.

if your body cant absorb calcium from food, it leeches it from your teeth and bones.

osteopersosis anyone?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I stoped using fluoride toothpaste a year ago, just plain natural stuff in there, like aloevera and teatree etc..

It is a brand called KingFisher and comes in two flavours: Fennal and Aloe.
My daughter have these white spots on the teeth plus they were yellow and she is only 10 years old, and I told her to use my toothpaste, and now her teeth are whit, as they should be when you are 10 years old and tho spots have stopped spreading too..

The dentist say it was related to growth and I thought that sounded wierd since no one in neither my or my wifes famliy can remember going thru spots on the teeth when growing up...

Butt, here is an website for you ppl if you want to learn more about Flouride!!!
And please notice all the side effects people are gambling with for a pare of white teeth, and I want to say it is BigPharma's fault !!!

Fluoride and Fluorosis

•Are you consuming untreated groundwater ?

•Is your water contaminated with fluoride?

•Fluoride ingestion is hazardous to health.

•Besides drinking water fluoride can enter the body through food, dental products, drugs and industrial emission.

•Health complaints emanating from fluoride poisoning are of diverse nature

•Affliction of children are significantly different from adults.

•In children the adverse effects commence from intra-uterine life, if the mother is exposed to high fluoride.

•In children the discolouration seen on the permanent teeth may not necessarily be due to Dental Caries or Dirty Teeth.

•The discolouration of the permanent teeth can be due to Dental Fluorosis.

Identifying Fluorosis at early stages could potentially save millions of life if intial observations can be confirmed through blood and urine tests for fluoride.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
we dont have fluoride in our water in bulgaria but we do have CHLORIDE.can anyone please tell me if chloride is dangerous too couse i think so.
i also started using mineral water and toothpase without fluoride,and apart from a older cavity that i will fix i guess im great.
i should try my nails thingy,it looks like fun,but dosnt it break the email shield?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

It's there now, kudos, it's been awhile, i'm sure newer members aren't aware of it, I was a bit skeptical of him at first, but found non fluoride tooth paste, and my tooth sensitivity has completely gone away, it's amazing...

Thanks for saving me time to bring it up. But more importantly, thanks for providing an update!! I am so glad to hear that the information helped you, in that thread back then some were skeptical.

I am not a dentist, have no training what so ever when it comes to anything about teeth. It was simply what I had accidentally discovered, and upon checking with a few other people seemed to be able to verify. Now you come and say that it helped you as well so im glad to hear it

Keep fluoride out of your body in any form, your body will thank you for it at some point.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

HA, you need to get a new dentist IMMEDIATELLY. He flat out lied to you cause he thought that he could.

Your daughter was experiencing dental fluorosis no two ways about it. And I would also bet that the dentist knew exactly what it was. Did you tell him that you had quit giving her fluoridated toothpaste? Was he aware of that?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
A few months ago I decided to brush twice daily. Thanks to OCD, I brush once for 6 minutes and at night for 4 minutes.

I haven't been to the dentist in 9 years (currently, I'm 19) and I believe my teeth are in pretty damn good condition.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
aslo theres a bulgarians grannys cure for yellow teeth calld "brush the **** out of your teeth with lemon skin" i dont know if its really good for the teeth but i know it works,i have to start doing it. i think it was with the ineer side of the skin

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The chemical compounds wont destroy your teeth quickly but slowly over time.

When i was using tooth paste my teeth would get numb after chewing certain foods. Gum especially would cause all kinds of pain(i dont chew gum anymore anyway because it makes my mouth dry).

I would simply say to avoid flouride. If your using other forms of tooth paste check up on the ingredients as well, make sure its not a substitute of some kind that is just as bad if not worse. It may help solve your current problem but might cause another.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join