It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Internet -Psychic Web-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I have often felt that I can actually feel people's psychic energy on line. Not sure what you think about this, but this has happened to me many times. Could this be true? Or do you think it may be a delusion of some kind?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Not that I would want to think that I was delusional of some kind, but I do feel at times this way, so thoughts and ideas are welcome..

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
nope i dont think its disillusionment at all. i think that if what some say about energy being able to be transformed in form from another it wouldn't in the least bit surprise me.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

see now thats just weird....i did NOT see the second comment you made about disillusionment in any way and put that in my next comment......hmmm....wow.... this is exactly the same type of *hit that has been happening to me more and more often.....sssss tuh er anj....... S + F

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

Ok - it's just sometime's I really feel like I'm picking up energy of some sort. ... and this is not alway's good, like I have to try and protect myself.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The other day I woke up and it was after a thread I made where I had pretty much got agro etc; but after I went to sleep and woke up, I felt a ton of psychic attack upon me. It was quite bad. I wished that I could of deleted the thread, but it was too late. The point is that I could feel the energy and it really hurt me and made me feel quite ill. I have a special spiritual object that was given to me and was told to use this when ever I needed to feel safe and protected. I used this after I felt the evil and I pretty well felt safe and the evil attacks went away. I was given this gift a long time ago. It is very rare, I keep it very safe and hidden.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

no i was being serious. i wasnt trying to be and i dont know how to spell this word so its gonna sound efed up but anyways i wasnt trying to sound phasicous i was trying to say that i really honestly DO feel 100% sure something is going on i dont know what it is, neither does my mom and shes "psychic" as well but she dose'nt know whether or not its good or bad either.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

You Can TELL if its BAD or NOT - SO then, You PROTECT Yourself at ALL Costs. Eithen if this means saying a Prayer, or Anything that you know will help ward off any Evil. OK? - Peace Brother, I do not think you have anything to worry about, your not in any Trouble!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Welp, I gotta say this is a pretty awkward thread and the repsonses are all nonsensical and irritating to say the least. My advice is to have a glass of water and chill out.

Spider demons, e-psychic vamps, what next?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Hey Whine Flu, it ain't no "psychic prediction" - but You Better Watch Out for The Swine Flu-

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828

see now thats just weird....i did NOT see the second comment you made about disillusionment in any way and put that in my next comment......hmmm....wow.... this is exactly the same type of *hit that has been happening to me more and more often.....sssss tuh er anj....... S + F

Menguard made a thread about that.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
it could be a coincedence or ur right.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by catalyst2466
reply to post by Whine Flu

Hey Whine Flu, it ain't no "psychic prediction" - but You Better Watch Out for The Swine Flu-

Gotta say, that creeped me the hell out!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Consider someone's mind a house. Feeling someone else's energy is like leaving your own house and entering someone else's and experiencing their personal sphere. Did you get invited? How would you react if you saw some guy walking in the neighbourhood, looking into other people's houses or even going inside?

Try and realize it is very rude and because you think it's normal you can just enter someone else's house, so can others enter yours. Make a strong intention not to invade other's energy and stay on the "public" street instead. If you don't get control over your own energy and mind, it might grow worse and you'll get lost, not being able to return to your own house, you might not even recognize it as your own. In other words you'll have some kind of psychic links to others you might not even be aware of. Don't feel bad though, many people have this without being aware of it.

Either learn how to use your mind/energy or learn not to become bothered by other people's critique.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Everything is energy, therefore we are influenced by all energies to a greater or lesser extent. Some enhance our own particular spin, others stop us dead in our tracks. It all depends. We're influenced by energies we're completely unaware of as well, from other levels of consciousness.

I wonder why anyone would try to protect themselves from these things. I wonder how you think you even could. There is only one way to "protect" oneself and that is to keep your thoughts on the path and in the realm where you want to live ideally. If it is wrong for your personal purpose for being here, the Universe will let you know. All you need is faith, trust, and the knowledge of the Self and you're as safe as you can ever be.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
If you don't get control over your own energy and mind, it might grow worse and you'll get lost, not being able to return to your own house, you might not even recognize it as your own. In other words you'll have some kind of psychic links to others you might not even be aware of. Don't feel bad though, many people have this without being aware of it.

Either learn how to use your mind/energy or learn not to become bothered by other people's critique.

I recognize the feeling of being able to sense emotion in someone's mail or on a forum. I also think I'm 'linked' to energies of people I don't want. And yes, their critique bothers me.

- how to control your own energy
- how to cut off poisoning 'links'
- how to know which emotion is what, how to know where it comes from, why and how?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I am not invading others people's energies. This is far from the truth. When you are "sensitive" you naturaly feel other people's energy. My problem is trying to block that energy as it can be negative and cause phychic attack. Please be more aware of this phenomenon, it is renowned in the psychic and spiritual realm. As Cosmic egg said- Energy is all around us, I couldn't agree more on this. You can walk into an empty room after someone has left, and pick up on the enegies in that place. The fact that energy is constant and is Interdependent in all things we Cannot seperate energy, but we can Protect ourselves if need be.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Thymos

I have just answered this question. There are also many good books to read up on. Any spritual teaching will explain in detail the nature of energy, as well as Science and Physics, recognize the Electromagnetic Field, which surrounds both living and inaminate things.

top topics

join