It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens if ATS suddenly dissappears?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by briantaylor

Yes but DO NOT TRY IT NOW. .......or you will be buying a new computer.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If ATS goes down for good through goverment action , then all similar sites will also go down. I think at that point you may as well grab your BOB and head out. Wait too long and it will be too late.

Reminder to ss: Start assembling a BOB.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Edit: Duplicate post

[edit on 29-8-2009 by sligtlyskeptical]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I originally found ATS when searching for specific information on paranormal related topics of my own interest. I have known about this forum for several years, but only recently decided to officially join.

What if ATS suddenly goes permanently offline and disappears? Well, it would certainly be another conspiracy theory in itself, right?

But in all seriousness, I truly believe that this site is *very* much special and unique in it's own way, that's for sure. I haven't really found a website similar to this one, and I have done more than enough extensive Internet exploring to back that up.

IMO, every single sub-forum on here has it's own specific purpose - to separate the true from the false, the right from the wrong, the negative from the positive - everything in between this is unfortunately what takes up a majority of the discussions.

What is true, and what is false? It seems to me that everybody agrees to disagree more than some would agree to agree, which in itself isn't necessarily a bad thing per say, although it tends to go in endless circles in which the original topic presented gets about as lost in translation as The Bible, for example

Long live ATS!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join