It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing US girl found 18 years on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This girl was isolated from view for 18 years. The world had assumed that she was dead and this is a miracle that she has been found. The health of the girl was good and she was reunited with her mother. She should have gone to a doctor or school and people responsible for this should be punished

A US woman found after being abducted as a girl in 1991 gave birth to two children fathered by her alleged kidnapper - the first when she was 14.

Jaycee Dugard and her daughters, 11 and 15, were kept in a "hidden backyard within a backyard", police say.

"She was in good health, but living in a backyard for the past 18 years does take its toll," El Dorado County Undersheriff Fred Kollar said.

Source: news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 28-8-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I can't 'comprehend' this as a miracle per se.

Maybe a justice to an atrocity, since we all know the sick bastard will soon be killed by vigilantes, or his new roommate, or a cop, that well everyone will hate just cause a cop did it.

A woman sex slave for 18 years, then uncovered is no miracle, I would say a girl who grew up with no suffering of that kind, is truly a miracle.

Back to though.

I can only imagine the repurcussions of her newfound life outside of a backyard.

18 years, is a #in long time.

I loved hearing the speech from the sheriff, you could feel his happiness, it was amazing.

She's 29 years old now. Her life, has yet again been flipped upside down, and it's getting publicity big time, and I suspect the SNIP SNIP SNIP SNIP SNIP SNIP SOME MORE SNIPPING guy, is enjoying it.

It's times like this I wish there was a hell...

It's good she's back, but she seemed accustomed to her 'life'. Which is a tragedy.

I can not imagine the suffering at all.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Sick Sick Sick

I say cut his weener off and lock him in a dark small box for the rest of his life. People like that should endure torture for the rest of their lives. My god there is some f**ked up excuses for humans on this planet.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
Sick Sick Sick

I say cut his weener off and lock him in a dark small box for the rest of his life. People like that should endure torture for the rest of their lives. My god there is some f**ked up excuses for humans on this planet.

No no no.

Sex change then put in male prison.

We know what they do to men, imagine a woman, see if he likes the feel of what he has done.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This is such a sad story. I cried on the way home from work last night while listening to the news about it.

This guy, Phillip Garrido, has a religious blog going on. There is, mixed in the religious stuff, articles about Government Mind Control and stuff like that. He also says in the blog that he can run an electrical device with his mind? Something like that - I couldn't read it all. All of this conspiracy theorying with the government black ops and mind control is all fun and games until you hear about a nut job like this doing what he did. He was quite vocal in his community and even had the kids handing out flyers about his religion.

It's really a scary thought thinking about what this man and his wife did to a person.

Brazen lack of compassion for someone like this is unimaginable.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by uplander

Not just one person sad enough.

It was a few...

Edit to add: Rent a cops down below...... lol

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by uplander

This woman and her daughters will not be able to function normally.

This is beyond sick and sad. And yet another example of dangerously mentally ill people claiming that their 'God', their 'religion' and their totally sick beliefs are why they did it, and they feel perfectly justified.

No wonder people are tired of God when all these evil people claim a close relationship with Him.

They actually have a close relationship with the devil, masquerading as God.

The forces of evil are insidious and very clever, discrediting everything that is good.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
this is already being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join