It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want Obama Impeached? You may be a Traitor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Imo, the hate towards Obama is a conspiracy against the US.
Maybe the beginnings of a Coup d'état?
We should watch the haters just as much as we watch our government.

This group alone has over 13,000 members. Impeach Obama
And there are many more just like it. And this is only FaceBook
And FaceBook is only a fraction of the Hate.

So you want Obama impeached or somehow removed?
Then you may be a Traitor.

--------
Traitor : one who commits treason.
--------
Treason 2 : the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
--------
Impeachment: "The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States" who may only be impeached and removed for "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors".
--------

I have not, to date, seen any proof of any crimes. Lot of accusations, but no factual facts.

Lot of hate towards our leader.
Lot of hate towards our country.

Im proud of America and im proud of our leader.

Maybe we should stop and pay attention to the haters for a minute.
I see a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well, as a combat veteran, I'm already classified as a potential terrorist, so I really don't pay much attention to this current administration's definitions.

Their problem is that the Annointed One isn't accustomed to anyone disagreeing with his Holiness.

Since he's always right, then to disagree must be treason.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

I see a conspiracy.

Same kind of conspiracy as when Bush was in office and the left wanted to impeach him?

Maybe we should stop and pay attention to the double standards for a minute.
I see hypocricy.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I think labeling people by which of the devils wings they stand on doesn't work to well either. maybe realizing we are a group of one?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Yea incompetence is not a impeachable offense.
Considering his lack of documentation from his college years he needs to tread carefully. But hey the media just bends over backwards to kiss his ...... So it's not like he has much to worry from that end.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
reply to post by badgerprints

I think labeling people by which of the devils wings they stand on doesn't work to well either. maybe realizing we are a group of one?

Nope.
I call em as I see em.

My label maker has different fonts too.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The only traitor or benedict arnolds, are obama so far,a nd the governemnt. Obama has gone completely off his promises, his voiced promises before and on inaguration night/day. The fed has no interest in its own people, and wages rape and war in the middle east,a nd fudns countrys like Israel, a country that runs over babys with tnaks and uses genocide and bodys as shileds from the enemys ammuntion. The only promise, was done in secrecy, as taxes look like thier gunna go through the roof...jsut like king george and us prior ot teh revolutionary war...
IM am completely lost on how this makes those of us, who want better, freedom on chopice religina nd life...traitors???

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the link, I just joined. Not that Bush was much better, but between these bailouts, the cash for clunkers joke, and a healthcare plan that's just like cutting off a foot to fix a broken leg, the guy scares me.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Imo, the hate towards Obama is a conspiracy against the US.

I have not, to date, seen any proof of any crimes. Lot of accusations, but no factual facts.

you aren't going to see any because even if they were presented to you, it appears that your mindset would make them obsolete.
see this
and please...watch the whole thing

Lot of hate towards our leader.
Lot of hate towards our country.

Hate stems from fear. You cannot scare the # out of a nation and expect there to be no hate. You cannot expect flowers and rainbows from everyone. You also cannot paint in such broad strokes..Im sure there are plenty of people in those groups who don't hate Obama but understand that he is definitely not fit to run this country.

Im proud of America and im proud of our leader.

so are children...I said the pledge of allegiance in school and really meant it. This isn't america anymore...our country has been hijacked...America is no longer a republic for which it stands...

I see a conspiracy.

do you have any 'factual facts' for this conclusion that you have drawn?

while I do not hate america nor do I hate obama...I certainly dislike the way things are and desire to make a change. Perhaps joining a facebook group entitled 'impeach obama' will not create the desired change I seek, if I were to join it certainly wouldn't make me a traitor.

Furthermore, if you are all about 'america' perhaps you should remember that we still have the freedom to speak our minds. Your post is seemingly contradictory in this regard...

cheers and have a lovely night

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I love the labels thrown around anymore.

Traitors, nazis, terrorists, racists... I won't go on, those are bad enough.

But, OP, you're right. We shouldn't have the ability to overthrow the president, the government. Hell, we shouldn't even be permitted to so much as question positions of authority.

They're Gods in their own right.

Now, back to reality.

They're the real traitors, traitors that sold out the american people for money and supremacy.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I'd love to join the FB groups, but I know, my friends will all leave me.

In San Francisco, you can't express your oppositions or criticism of Obama or you WILL be discriminated against in every way, socially, at work, etc.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Was it cherry or grape koolaide that they served?

So Obama bamboozles the country and you expect people to just want to luuuuuuuuuv all over him?
Newsflash ... hating being lied to doesn't make someone a traitor. Hating lawer-politicians and the lies they tell doesn't mean that a person hates their country. In fact, the exact opposite is true. Hate Obama's lies = love for country.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

Interesting that you used this video.

I have seen it a few times and even made a thread about it
Thread on MIND CONTROL

If you are looking to see what have thought about it, some people have some very good comments.

As for the OP's theory, sorry not buying it at all. If it makes you feel better about yourself and what you believe then by all means call me whatever you wish
it does not matter what label is used against me. I know who I am and I know the reasons why I believe the way I do.

Take care

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
www.ushistory.org... OP, you should really read this. It's called the Declaration of Independence.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by KnoxMSP]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
People hate not having jobs.
People hate living in tent cities.
People hate being looted by banksters.
People hate the government controlling private industries.
People hate seeing their freedoms being eroded.
People hate being called terrorists because they disagree with ObamaPolicy.
Peoiple hate seeing their kids killed in a senseless war.
Peoiple hate the steady stream of lies they are being fed by politicians and MSM.

People have the right to hate being led to their slaughter

As for no proof of impeachable offenses. What a joke. Go to:market-ticker.denninger.net... and look around. Mr. Denninger has been recording all their crimes for 260 pages.

What I hate the most is that nobody is stopping them. The foxes run the hen house.

It is time to hate.

[edit on 8/28/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Uh-Oh!

Looks like one of the standard bearers of the Democratic Party during the Bush administration might actually be a TERRORIST!

Sheehan returns to rebuke Obama

After spending weeks dogging George W. Bush's presidential vacations, anti-war protester Cindy Sheehan is now trying to make life uncomfortable for President Barack Obama.

Sheehan used to pitch a peace camp near Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas, becoming a symbol of the anti-war movement after her son Casey died in action in Iraq.

On Thursday, she and a band of anti-war protesters turned up outside the media center used by journalists covering Obama's vacation on the well-heeled east coast resort island of Martha's Vineyard.

"The reason I am here is because ... even though the facade has changed in Washington DC, the policies are still the same," Sheehan told a handful of journalists, against a backdrop of her "Camp Casey" banner.

She told US peace activists to wake up and protest Obama's escalation of the war in Afghanistan, and complained that despite the president's anti-war stance, US troops remained in Iraq.

"We have to realize, it is not the president who is power, it is not the party that is in power it is the system that stays the same, no matter who is in charge."

"We are here to make the wars unpopular again," she said.

How dare she protest against Obama!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

If you felt that way about the impeach Bush crowd then at least you would be consistent. I have a feeling however that you do not, and rather would stand by your man even if he were exposed as a communist stealth muslim radical terrorist etc.

The fact is, I think Obama is corrupt and dangerous, far more dangerous than Bush. I however do not call for his impeachment, since no high crimes and misdemeanors can now be proved. However if it can be shown that he was not born in the US, then of course he should resign.

I suspect that he was born here, possibly in WA state, but he is desperately trying to hide his birth certificate for an entirely different reason. Related to this are all the phony social security numbers he's used over the years.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Obama is dangerous.
We are being led down the road to communism.

Many of us do not wish to travel this road.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Proud of ur leader thats runnin this country into the ground ur prolly fat and watch cnn all day

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

LoL, yeah, lets start writing down the names of those haters and send em to the white house. Please this is typical of what happens in a society where politicians stop addressing the publics questions and shrug them off. Example, Birthers, Im not in total agreement with the birthers, however, I can assure you if I were President and someone,ANYONE, questioned my citizenship I would personally mail them a copy of my birth certificate to stop the agruement. Our President is purposefully not addressing the allegations and/or supplying facts and data to support the contrary. Typical Playbook when you WANT to forment rebellion.

This is why Solon Declared it the worst offense a politician could commit was to "STRAY FROM PUBLIC SCRUTINY!"

top topics

join