It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racketeering 101: Bailed Out Banks Threaten Systemic Collapse If Fed Discloses Information

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chilled Zen

the problem is not money per say.. but how one uses it is..

Money is and was invented to keep people as slaves by using TAX that they pay to the mint in order for the kings and queens of the time to say to the plebs YOU belong to us

shopkeeper: Roll up Roll up i have some chickens!!
Man who owns a farm of some sort : Hey there fellow person! ill trade you my spuds for one of your chickens

Shop keeper agrees!

That is called BARTERING

Now the king and queens come along

THIS is OUR land and want you to PAY us a TRANSACTION FEE for them here chickens and spuds...

shop keeper and the other bloke say WHAT???

king and queen say HERE use this .. "gold" because it looks nice... "all about bling innit" sorry could not resist neways.. the middle man then becomes MONEY..

Now you have one big important problem MONEY becomes MORE important than the GOOD them self via GREED and PROFIT

as show in many great posts on here...

Currency is IN FACT traded on the MARKET like a commodity why?

Because people have different levels of GREED and will use MONEY to measure your time "labour" the NET Worth of a POPULATION "that is why you have a birth certificate"

These people do not mess about.. we are just 1 and 0 on someones balance sheet

very very nasty people "and if i was honest" evil very very evil.. ask JFK he wanted to get rid of the scum.. and was killed to prove a point.

well my friends they may be able to kill one but they cant kill us all "well i guess they could" but fighting for what is right is better than becoming someones BITCH

lets get em

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It keeps nagging at me in that TARP bill how they said they knowingly gave TARP funds to some institutions that didn't NEED it. Was this GOLDMAN who paid the money back early? Was this PLANNED to boost 'public optimism' to plain out FOOL THE PUBIC that the collapse wasn't as bad as it was?

Or was this simply to let GS have the billions they needed to loan to DUBAI to bail them out without GS having to touch their own supply?

This is nagging at me SO BAD. We better audit the fed, I think there's something really rotten in there stinking the HOUSE up.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So here is what I'm asking myself next....what will collapse our country first?

Financial debt resulting in other countries refusing to lend us more money, or civil unrest?

Probably other countries refusing to lend us more money. Not enough people in our country are smart enough to figure things out enough to get angry enough to do anything. Or, if they are smart enough, they won't get angry enough because most people want to stay in their own little bubble of a world...and not think about reality.

Only when the (junk) food starts disappearing off the shelves will the majority of the people start to revolt.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

they are all in on it... not just the fed ..

group of banks.. ours is one...they make me sick

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
These two just hit Google News...

Ron Paul’s “End the Fed” Movement Gaining Steam
August 29th, 2009

www.americanbankingnews.com...

and...

Hummmm......

Whats going on?

08.29.09, 10:42 PM EDT
USA-FED/AUDITS (UPDATE 1):UPDATE 1-Rep. Frank eyes Fed audit, emergency lending curbs

Rep. Barney Frank, the chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, said he plans legislation to restrict the Federal Reserve's emergency lending powers and subject the central bank to a "complete audit."

www.forbes.com...

[edit on 29-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Strong words, and I like them all. You are right, they cannot kill us all, if they did that, who would work and pay them taxes? Who would be their slaves, if we are all dead? Besides, we are millions, they are less than 300. We know who they are, we know their names, where their offices are, when they go to work. One day, the people are going to have enough, and then the bullets will fly.

Bottom line here is these parasites need to go. Penalty for Treason against the Constitution? Death by hanging. Need I say more here?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is the banking cartel telling the average struggling, tax paying American..."Yeah we stole your money....what are you gonna do about it?"

There are no longer any other options available but to either accept your servitude willingly... or not.

So. What are you gonna do about it? Whats next?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Fraud

A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.

If financial institutions are going to fail because they disclose, isn't that evidence in itself that they are committing a massive fraud?

Some of these are public companies are they not. Should they not have to disclose financials. And even if they are private, if disclosing information is going to cause other institutions to pull their loans, doesn't that mean they obtained the loans on false pretenses?

They banks should fail. And the people need to come up with a monetary system in the mean time. We don't need government or banks, if we all created our own money we would function with high productivity and with more wealth. Even a barter system would work better than the current system. People just have to realize that money represents your labor, so when you start putting a realistic value on that and trading it for what it's worth people that actually work will finally earn what they should. They bankers should all move to an island where they can calculate how much the island is worth and then take loans against it from each other.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this for a while now, and it really boils down to this.

If a system cannot survive truth and transparency then it should fail period.

A system that cannot stand a little sunshine is truly the bloodsucking vampire that many on these boards say it is. I would prefer to see this vampire exposed to the sunlight and let nature take it's course, but it appears we're going to have to gather the townsfolk hold it down put a stake through it's heart and cut off it's head.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm unclear as to which clearing house is creating all the debate on this thread.
There are local clearing houses and there are federal clearing houses for all the banks and S&L's to settle up their daily business.

Whose HOUSE are you fighting??

I'd suggest you fight the House of Saud before you fight the House of democracy.

[edit on 11/03/2008 by Skydancer]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skydancer

Whose HOUSE are you fighting??

If I'm not mistaken it's this one:

www.theclearinghouse.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Only when the (junk) food starts disappearing off the shelves will the majority of the people start to revolt.

The famine is already planned. Cargill VP, Dan Amstutz, who wrote the WTO Agreement on Ag that is poisoning us, also wrote the "Freedom to Fail Act that did away with grain reserves. Now the "cupboard is bare" according to the USDA ATS

However they have had a bit of a problem because the farmers are wide awake. We spotted the bogus "food Safety bill" HR875 that would make home gardens, canning, trading food.. very heavily regulated with fines up to $1,000,000 and up to 10 years in jail. With much effort they got a watered down version through the house.

The goal is confiscation of US farm land. That is all we have left, that US citizens own. They sold off everything else and now the multinationals want our land.

American business is now owned by foreigners. Selling off American Corporations

Foreigners Own our seaports bridges and roads Department of Homeland Security reports that up to 80% ...

Foreign ownership of U.S. assets amounted to 33% of U.S. GDP in 1990. Today [2002] it is valued at over 70% of U.S. GDP. Foreigners own $2 trillion (19% of U.S. GDP) more in U.S. assets that the U.S. holds of theirs. Foreign ownership of the U.S. Treasury market is over 30%, over 23% of the corporate bond market, and 13% of the U.S. equity market. (Statistics courtesy of Bridgewater, Dec 13, 2002.) Source

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
American Finance 101:

If you have a credit card with a zero balance and you run it up to $10,000 even though you know you will never pay it back, your not committing fraud; your trying to make your life better.

Was that the logic used to pull the trigger on the $1.X trillion bailout?

I'd like to ask this question at a town hall meeting of the minds; Why are you all trying to bankrupt the whole system?

The Titanic has a great big hole in it. I don't understand why it hasn't begun the process of sinking. Something is really not passing the smell test here.

Remember when some of the Fortune 500 EOs stated in front of the US Congress that they "lost" afew hundred million from the bail out?

Were was the out rage? Were was bailout gate?

If everybody is broke, who has all the money???

Once the system is officially broke and we are all jobless and hungry, what exactly are they going to replace the system with and were is the money to replace it going to come from?

So excuse me while I go get scared.

What ever they are planning in DC, the banking industry is in on it. Maybe not the tellers and janitors, but the CEOs sure are. What do you want to bet that no matter how bad it gets, the banking CEOs and US senators will all be fine?

Stay tuned.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join